Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Simply Devine Todd !image
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    From Smoke em, thanks Royln!!
    photo 20150312_170957_zpsvdxxx3ms.jpg
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm love these tat red labels, only ever had a few but always a great smoke. You sent me this back in early 2014. Thank you vinny! Very good! Almost burnt my thumb trying to nub it lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I don't get to post here often because of the age on 90% of my sticks I've kind of forgotten who gave me what, tonight, however was pretty damn easy to remember as I had a PJ 40th that I got from the man himself, so guess I could say I smoked a fantastic PJ 40th for my 35th from Pete Johnson.
  • Options
    Not sure who included this one but thank you!!!

Sometimes I can get these started and burning perfectly....
    Other times (like this morning) they start off whacky but it did correct itself once past the "fattest" part....didn't have to do any touch ups

Regardless, great smoke. Thank you to whoever included it!

#TGIF #HerfDog #SpringsInTheAir #Cigar #BOTL

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few from nights past and tonight's -

From Eric C.

From the Cigar Fairy

From Bigshizza
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    A few from nights past and tonight's -

From Eric C.

From the Cigar Fairy

From Bigshizza
    What ya think Kelly?
  • Options
    I'm liking it a lot! Was a little tight, but I was able to work it out with a paper clip :) Thanks for sharing it with me!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    60 degrees and sunny, first nice weekend day of the year called for something special. From 3/10/14...thank you so much TODD, absolute phenomenal smoke!!!

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Courtesy of onestrangeone, thanks Nathan!!
    photo 20150314_173152_zpsxkwocvpk.jpg
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this yesterday, 4 year old Hamlet custom cuban roll from Daimond Dog's collection years ago... FTG Brett gave it to me 2 Xmas' back, thanks bro this was easily one of the all time greats... right up there with the Behike 54 I had in Chicago from Greg, it was the perfect Bday smoke and went brilliantly with the Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel Bourbon from my bro Doug D Fresh! The Oliva V Melanio is the cigar Pops smoked with me that I had given him a while back.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I enjoyed the N in this one great end to a long day at work. photo image.jpg1_18.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I don't have pics, or even all the names, but I just want to say I've been slowly working through Brian's secret santa gift and have loved every smoke. Thanks so much Brian. I am truly grateful.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    image I'm digging it. Thanks Big Shizz.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Thanks man! This was worth the wait! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Lit up my very first Caldwell and it's a Long Live the King (toro me thinks?) that you sent me for my birthday, and I have to say holy **** I love this cigar thank you!!! Sitting on the back deck smoking this while having a mug of Lefthand's limited release Wake Up Dead Nitro Impreial Russian Stout (10.5%) while sitting on our outdoor couch reading my new Whiskey book. A day for the memory bank for sure and a cigar that fit everything perfectly, thanks Kelly this was extremely special :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    It's a Caldwell kinda evening and I couldn't be happier, thanks Charlie this one is phenomenal and so smooth and unique. Perfect balance between this sugar sweetness that hits the tongue first then rolls into this peanut, leather and white pepper chewiness that is outstanding (you're welcome Drew), truly a great cigar thanks man!!

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Sitting out on the back deck in a new tshirt from Ben, smoking my first Las Calveras from Brad Avengethis, drinking a Guinness using my new AB lighter from Chris Flowbee and rocking an OG SS from DZR.... Days like this that really put forward front and center just how blessed and lucky I am, thank y'all for helping to make this a truly wonderful afternoon, cheers brothers!!!

Great smoke brother wow, thanks again boss :)
  • Options
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.

• Options
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will make sure to put out hazardous waste stickers preceding the pic next time ;) Thanks man it's a great afternoon for sure and really having a nice time off. And that hat is perfect, besides my family used to play for them and won the World Series with them plus me being irish it fits all categories. So may have to do something about that on YOUR end sir hahaha
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guinness from a can is gross.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Lit up my very first Caldwell and it's a Long Live the King (toro me thinks?) that you sent me for my birthday, and I have to say holy **** I love this cigar thank you!!! Sitting on the back deck smoking this while having a mug of Lefthand's limited release Wake Up Dead Nitro Impreial Russian Stout (10.5%) while sitting on our outdoor couch reading my new Whiskey book. A day for the memory bank for sure and a cigar that fit everything perfectly, thanks Kelly this was extremely special :)

Awesome Brett, I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    It's a Caldwell kinda evening and I couldn't be happier, thanks Charlie this one is phenomenal and so smooth and unique. Perfect balance between this sugar sweetness that hits the tongue first then rolls into this peanut, leather and white pepper chewiness that is outstanding (you're welcome Drew), truly a great cigar thanks man!!

Glad you enjoyed it, Brett. Such a good smoke.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Kinda crazy we both decided to hop on the Caldwell train today Irish! Great stick and a great vitola. Thanks Ro! Haven't had a smoke in a week or so -- what a tasty welcome back!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sitting out on the back deck in a new tshirt from Ben, smoking my first Las Calveras from Brad Avengethis, drinking a Guinness using my new AB lighter from Chris Flowbee and rocking an OG SS from DZR.... Days like this that really put forward front and center just how blessed and lucky I am, thank y'all for helping to make this a truly wonderful afternoon, cheers brothers!!!

Glad you liked it. Like I discussed earlier I smoked my first one the other night and it was a smoke that made me just go damn...this is one hell of a good smoke. Thanks again for helping locate more of them for me.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:

Glad you liked it. Like I discussed earlier I smoked my first one the other night and it was a smoke that made me just go damn...this is one hell of a good smoke. Thanks again for helping locate more of them for me.

Yes, I love the Las Calaveras as well. Every time I smoke one, I'm impressed again. I started to get nervous when my stock was running down and luckily was able to get another box. Hope the 2015 is as good!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Jim hit me with these about 5 months ago figured it was time to light one up. Great draw and tons of smoke not a bad breakfast, thank you Jim. photo image.jpg1_19.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    From my first noobie trade, I am really enjoying this one. Perfect relax smoke after cleaning the house, thank you Mike. photo image.jpg1_20.jpg
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Great smoke with about a year of age on it. Tasted a little less spicy and more rich in the coffee area compared to MF's I have had with less rest. Here's hoping the Le Bijou maddie gets better with age too. Thanks again brother!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Had this on the drive down to Denver yesterday evening and nubbed the crap out of it, really really good thank you bro!!