Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will make sure to put out hazardous waste stickers preceding the pic next time ;) Thanks man it's a great afternoon for sure and really having a nice time off. And that hat is perfect, besides my family used to play for them and won the World Series with them plus me being irish it fits all categories. So may have to do something about that on YOUR end sir hahaha
    ehh i guess the hat's alright.
    it is better than those stinky ny ball caps so i'll give you that. and that's cool man didn't know the family history. would love to catch that story sometime.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

AHH!! can we get a warning label when your ugly mug will show up in a post!!! scared the he11 outta me scrollin down there!!!! HAHA j/k bro i am bustin your chops. lookin' sharp man (well aside from that awful baseball cap you got on, i might have to do something about that).....
    looks like a great time my man, nice cigar, drink, and sunshine's out. a good day indeed. cheers bro.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will make sure to put out hazardous waste stickers preceding the pic next time ;) Thanks man it's a great afternoon for sure and really having a nice time off. And that hat is perfect, besides my family used to play for them and won the World Series with them plus me being irish it fits all categories. So may have to do something about that on YOUR end sir hahaha
    it is better than those stinky ny ball caps so i'll give you that. and that's cool man didn't know the family history. would love to catch that story sometime.
    Thanks man and yeah I agree those ****'s got the name right since they are always Yanking on something of theirs lol. Glad to share the story sometime though ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

Thanks man and yeah I agree those ****'s got the name right since they are always Yanking on something of theirs lol. Glad to share the story sometime though ;)
    HAHAHA!!!
    how about i catch a vherf soon and you share the story on there?

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    Sounds great bro, maybe tonight?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    will see but don't count on it; if so it'd be a bit later. (was thinking sometime next week.)

still have work to do in basement; and going out of town end of this week have to wrap everything up before i leave. sucks!

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    @Irishman

HAHAHA!!!
    will see but don't count on it; if so it'd be a bit later. (was thinking sometime next week.)

still have work to do in basement; and going out of town end of this week have to wrap everything up before i leave. sucks!
    No worries John we can set something up next week for sure ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous!! Thanks
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Smoked this awesome liga #9 and man this is tasty! Goes we with my chocolate stout. Reach and smooth with coffee and spice rates ty Eric! image
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Fabulous!! Thanks
    Hell yeah it is. So glad u get to enjoy a fabulous cigar Jim.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:

Great smoke with about a year of age on it. Tasted a little less spicy and more rich in the coffee area compared to MF's I have had with less rest. Here's hoping the Le Bijou maddie gets better with age too. Thanks again brother!
    Cool, two posts on the same page in this thread. You're welcome Ryan.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Now that it's starting to warm up a bit, I've been trying some new sticks I had resting. Found this guy in the humi and fired him up with a tall chocolate milk. Very smooth. Almost 2 years of age and it was so mellow but still plenty woodsy with a cool leathery finish. Thanks Bob! This is an under-the-radar gem IMO.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! Thanks!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Some that I've had recently from Eric. Thanks bro they were all great.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After getting all my yard work done I torched up a Graycliff Emarald from Ashme >Sorry no pics was to dirty to go in the house and get the camera.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Been eyein this one for awhile now, many thanks!!
    photo 20150320_170106_zpsk5ismwmn.jpg
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Steve! Would never have tried this. Was excellent!!!image
  • Options
    image a awesome stick from Brett! Ty man
  • Options
    Breakfast!
    photo 20150321_090811_zpsgbn0ctfj.jpg
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the wee hours of the morning.

Rough looking but a surprisingly good smoke. Got to get more of these.

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    My first DPG image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    image a awesome stick from Brett! Ty man
    Glad you enjoyed bro ;)
  • Options
    Great stick! Thanks Jim!
    photo 20150323_175039_zpsuzryi83a.jpg
  • Options
    Man hilk you know I love me some nubs and this DM is no exception ty man. image
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, not really. . . But one from SleevePlz that Ben won me in the Stafford vs the world contest.
  • Options
    Thanks bro, loved it and was very strong. image
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brother!
    imagephoto C4FE3233-A1EC-4CD3-A31D-2F6756F0CE99_zpsw4nw0z74.jpg
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to stop by the boards to say thanks to Jeremy for this Ave Maria Lionheart. It made my drive home from the studio so much better tonight. I've had Ave before, but this size was new, fantastic and smoother than a baby's butt.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    I wanted to stop by the boards to say thanks to Jeremy for this Ave Maria Lionheart. It made my drive home from the studio so much better tonight. I've had Ave before, but this size was new, fantastic and smoother than a baby's butt.
    Very welcome Ryan, glad u enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Thanks Rick, it was awesome photo 51FC9E4E-F019-48D6-A1B4-18DFB209D6C7_zps7sk227r4.jpg
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Rick, it was awesome photo 51FC9E4E-F019-48D6-A1B4-18DFB209D6C7_zps7sk227r4.jpg

Your more than welcome, I didn't think anyone smoked any of the cigars I sent. I was starting to think I've only sent duds :(. Glad you enjoy that one ??