Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually 4. All Cinco Vegas Gold Robustos.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roma Craft Aquitaine from CLove thru Glock's pass and a Sam Adam's Rebel IPA supported by DZR's "Get Lit Son" cookie stand. Thanks to each and every one of you!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1st DE Norteno from Jason after work today ,...... Thanks bro! Great smoke will definitely get more of these. Very good!! Buddy stopped by after work for impromptu herf, tossed back a couple brews, and sat around the Fire pit. Very nice end to the work week! (SORRY no pic)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Roma Craft Aquitaine from CLove thru Glock's pass and a Sam Adam's Rebel IPA supported by DZR's "Get Lit Son" cookie stand. Thanks to each and every one of you!!!
    What did ya think Steve? I smoked one earlier tonight, I really enjoy all the Roma offerings.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Delicious as always. Thanks man! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Long Live the King...my first...and Caldwell makes a really great cigar. Just what I needed tonight after a long week. Thanks Jeff!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Long Live the King...my first...and Caldwell makes a really great cigar. Just what I needed tonight after a long week. Thanks Jeff!

Great choice Eric I really enjoy those myself too.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Had this a few nights back on the walk with the family after work, you sent me this one back in early March of this year, love these smokes and this one impressed as the others have thanks brother.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    My first Bahia, thank you!
    photo 20150423_163128_zpsw5slhjzp.jpg
  • Options
    These little guys are greatness! Thank you
    photo 20150424_174727_zpsmfde11tr.jpg
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    What did ya think Steve? I smoked one earlier tonight, I really enjoy all the Roma offerings.
    I loved it!! Lots of pepper, cedar, and there was a very faint sweet note in the final third I could not place/describe it. Thanks again!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That power ranger was outstanding. Sorry no photo I smoked it at a poker tournament.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ New World! Thanks Jim!image
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo image.jpg1_47.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Thanks fellas for the great smokes.
    Finally got a side firebox for my grill and gave her a test run yesterday with 14# of pork shoulder.
    Took just under 12 hrs to cook .... and after doing some yard work, figured I'd relax & pass the time with a smoke.

First up (relatively) early in the day was an AF Anejo from SHIZZA from 7/23/14. Great smoke bro; I don't smoke much Fuente stuff but am jonesin' for more after having this fantastic cigar. Yummy.

Next up was one of my absolute all time favorite cigars, from one of my all time favorite BOTLs, an AVO Dominant 13th that my man ROYLN sent me on 12/20/14!!!

Finished up the AVO; was getting later in the afternoon and time to walk the dog.
    Got back from walk and pork still had a little while to go so figured what the heck, gotta get one more cigar in while I can since it was such a beautiful day. Took the ipad outside with me to stream some Stanley cup playoff action and enjoyed the remaining sunlight with a....

Murcielago that former-Ohioan now Coloradoan, POKERSLOB sent me back on 2/15/13. Oh man what a lovely smoke and great way to cap off the day.

Thanks fellas for the wonderful smokes!! It was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them.

• Options
    Cu avana Punisher, thanks brother!
    photo 20150427_172350_zpssgmkubnk.jpg
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    These little guys are greatness! Thank you
    photo 20150424_174727_zpsmfde11tr.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it Ray. That one has become a every day stick for me. I think I smoked two last week and the week before, two.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Roman, I believe this is an original. It's smoking great, I think I may have another sometime this week :)

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great smoke thank you. photo image.jpg1_48.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Thank you Roman, I believe this is an original. It's smoking great, I think I may have another sometime this week :)

Nice smoke, like the coffee mug too ;)
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    photo 20150427_172350_zpssgmkubnk.jpg
    glad you liked it!
    fyi these are on the way out so if you want more, grab 'em while you can.

• Options
    jgibv:
    SM0K3Y:
    glad you liked it!
    fyi these are on the way out so if you want more, grab 'em while you can.

Strong as all get out, but it handled well!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    From last year's Gang War. Perfect after work cigar. Thank bro! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto image.jpg1_zpsi2cwd5wt.jpg>
  • Options
    Thanks Brad, great stick!
    photo 20150428_174555_zpsi618jfw2.jpg
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jim. image
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Andrew, smoked this Saturday, just getting a chance to upload now. Was very good, my first Heisenberg.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Thanks Jim. image
    Glad you enjoyed it! I love those sticks
  • Options
    Thanks man had forgotten just how much I enjoy these and I really liked this vitola, smoked this on my walk after work last night and it was a dream thanks again brohammer ;)

• Options
    Thank you Sir, good smoke!
    photo 20150429_162943_zpsy4cg1j6g.jpg