Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

From @Echambers fantastic as always 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @robertgreen30 thanks man dated Oct. 2014, this is one of my favorite Crowned Hewds blends so good!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CroMagnon Aquitaine from @Patrickbrick. No pics but, if you were on Vherf last night you got to see me smoke it. (Patrick Saw it.) Delicious! Boxworthy!
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb from @CharlieHeis 5/16. Viaje Exclusive Leaded Age/UNK
    Smoked it too the nub doing some yard work since today was a loss framing. TYVM

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Cool picture Rodney, love the lighter as well that is sexy!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    @CharlieHeis thanks man haven't had one in a while and this corojo super shot is fantastic, dated 3/12/15 thank you :)

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Glad you enjoyed it Brett. I just saw that stick in the Mystery Stick thread!

Two mentions in this thread in one day. Thumbs up emoji.
    That was the original release Leaded, fyi. Glad you liked it @miller65rod.
    @CharlieHeis yeah I had it in my hand and had been eyeing it wanting to smoke it since it had been so long since I'd had one. Out of sight out of mind but since I already had it out and I know I can have it in under and hour it was the perfect choice lol. Thanks again the corojo is my fav of these, so good!

Brett
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Rodney @miller65rod
    Haven't tried one of these yet. Great stick!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @Stubble

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    @avengethis good gosh damn this is amazing, thanks Brad so so good and really unique minty spicy anise flavor that I'm in love with!

Brett
    @Stubble thank you Steve very good :)

Brett
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Peter
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    And there it is....
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, ok @Wylaff got it :) 

This one from @bert873, PIF Feb 2015! 

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    From @Puff_Dougie. Great cigar, but you gotta warn a girl when you send her sweetened tips :wink:

Aaannnd let's see who makes the first dirty joke...

Oh yeah... forgot about that. Glad you liked it. :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Thanks @Bob_Luken. One of my favorites. image
    @Trident thanks Roman this is truly stellar!

Brett
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's afternoon because I work from home and I can smoke was from @Echambers, about a year and a half ago. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Cain F Maduro Nicaragua 5.7 x 50 from @jgibv with Trader Joe's single malt. Really enjoying the Cain, thanks John!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's not something I would smoke every day, this Cain F Maduro is really hitting the spot tonight. The TJ highland scotch isn't bad for the price of a bourbon, light and a bit sweet. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Bob_Luken. One of my favorites. image
    Speak of the devil,........ I already had one of yours lit up when I saw your post. Thanks for this one @CharlieHeis. It's been a real good stick for me tonight. 

Haven't had one of those in a while. I should dig one one out. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bob_Luken Thank you very much. Very enjoyable 
    Non Crux sed lux
    @onestrangeone thanks Nathan, dated 9/13 but I got it from you 3/11/15 two days before my bday last year and it is perfect with my morning cup thanks brother loving it :)

Brett