Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey theres an idea. LOL
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
  • Options
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive collection brotha.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I no longer want to wear my pants.
  • Options
    I love my work, family, tea and cigar. A happy man with simple life. Thanks for your nice comment Daniel.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice collection. Makes me want to start building mine.
  • Options
    Dang Razman that's pretty awesome. I see we both have the same endtable humi. Any idea how many you got in it? I know it says 300 but I know mines not near that.
  • Options
    Thanks, I have 350+ sticks there. Most of them are box pressed(Padron, Viaje Oro) in that humidor.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    rzaman:
    I love my work, family, tea and cigar. A happy man with simple life...
    Really? I'm thinkin' ur a freakin' maniac! Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Thanks, I have 350+ sticks there. Most of them are box pressed(Padron, Viaje Oro) in that humidor.
    What? I might have to do me some reorganizing in mine then.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    I love my work, family, tea and cigar. A happy man with simple life. Thanks for your nice comment Daniel.
    your collection just made me have to get up and change my pants....thanks for that.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    rzaman:
    your collection just made me have to get up and change my pants....thanks for that.
    yep very nice!! The collection that is
  • Options
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jesus man....is your whole house a friggin humidor???? My God....I know who to hit up if I ever want to try a specific smoke...are you sure you are not CCom's wherehouse in disguise?? Your collection is awe inspiring... I would insure that
  • Options
    LOL....Thanks for your kind comment. Everything is in my Man Cave. That's the deal I made with my wife. She has her own crazy hobby.
    catfishbluezz:
    Jesus man....is your whole house a friggin humidor???? My God....I know who to hit up if I ever want to try a specific smoke...are you sure you are not CCom's wherehouse in disguise?? Your collection is awe inspiring... I would insure that
  • Options
    ho - lee- ****!!! hahahaha damn dude, youre the man. I'd be scared to keep all those sticks at 80* tho!! LOL
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Ok...now you're just showing off, Lol. Seriously, very nice collection there.
  • Options
    Actually, I am taking pictures and also making a list for the first time.
    amz1301:
    Ok...now you're just showing off, Lol. Seriously, very nice collection there.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great... now I have an erection at work... lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wow Wubzy!!!..... more pls.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ......wow.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    LOL....Thanks for your kind comment. Everything is in my Man Cave. That's the deal I made with my wife. She has her own crazy hobby.
    catfishbluezz:
    Seriously bro...how the heck could anyone trade with you.... My little coolidor would commit suicide and I'd be forced to buy Backwoods
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    I share my humi with Brett so if he didn't post pictures well I don't think that's possible so yeah that one is mine too.