Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    There are some great looking humid here. I bought an Avallo 2000 about 2 weeks ago and its being built right now. I will wait till I get it to post before and after pics. Right now I have a 300ct, 50ct 20ct, 2 tupadores(one with sticks for a ffl buying) and 2 gallon zip lock bags.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    fuentejps:
    heres my baby- most of u have seen pics. it can hold alot, lol. image

Sweet Mother of cigar smokeing Jesus !!!
    I have to say I ABsolutely love the Recessed humidor ( Humidor in the wall between the studs) thing.. I would like one in my study/den.BTW is that a picture of Al Capone?
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    90+ Irishman:
    sweet humi Irish, that thing is f'ing slick
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The set up....

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    thx man, yes my wife cut out a bunch of cigar pics and framed them around the humi. thx guys. rob, i stare at it alot myself.
    The Kid:
    gmill880:
    fuentejps:

I have to say I ABsolutely love the Recessed humidor ( Humidor in the wall between the studs) thing.. I would like one in my study/den.BTW is that a picture of Al Capone?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres yall a coolidor for sale,lol,> http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=377939
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jj20030:
    Holy crapstick... looks like DD could use this one..
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    jj20030:
    he is in katy maybe MTuccelli needs one when he gets back just for the dog rockets,lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    robbyras:
    jj20030:
    he is in katy maybe MTuccelli needs one when he gets back,lol

Now that's a coolidor in the making....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    thx man, yes my wife cut out a bunch of cigar pics and framed them around the humi. thx guys. rob, i stare at it alot myself.
    The Kid:
    gmill880:
    fuentejps:

Yea I'd recognize a pick of ol Al anywhere..Nice oh I missed em the first time,,,but want to say nice pup, gonna take a guess and say whats "her" name
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The Kid:
    Now this is what Im talking about!!!! Yeah Baby!!! Hey DD is that an ENERGY Subwoofer?
    Axiom EP500 sub
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is mine such as it is. Almost half full and a mess. My wife just puts them in any old way. Connie's with maduros whatever.image
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Cap'n .. Image the surprises you will unveil when you finally organize it. I once found a nice Tat Black as a result of disorganization. That one was a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Steve I hate you! 3 coolers?! Packed with nothing but top notch smokes. and the hate is pure jealousy that is all
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    Steve I hate you! 3 coolers?! Packed with nothing but top notch smokes. and the hate is pure jealousy that is all
    +1 ...crazy thing is, those coolers are worth more than my jeep. lol
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    ENFIDL:
    You helped get a lot of those packages to me, thanks man!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    fuentejps:
    This is a thing of Beauty!
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Well this is mine such as it is. Almost half full and a mess. My wife just puts them in any old way. Connie's with maduros whatever.image
    My cabinet is a mess along with my smoking humi. I just threw s h i t in there. Some of my others are a little more neat and organized.
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Now, that is some sick S H I T!
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    ENFIDL:
    You helped get a lot of those packages to me, thanks man!!!
    You know I'm always happy to help you out man!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I am amazed at the collection some of you guys have. It brings to mind a saying.. "too much is never enough. "
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Now, I'm not a doctor, but I'm fairly certain there are drugs that could help some of you gentlemen.
    I'm just saying. When they said "smoke em if you got em", you didn't.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    90+ Irishman:
    sweet humi Irish, that thing is f'ing slick
    Thanks a lot Boyd, the wife did great!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MonteWhite:
    The new humi is looking good there Irish! And you certainly have quite the variety, with a many super premium sticks. I'm jealous...
    Thanks man, those are all of em', and the majority were gifted to me over the time here through trades, passes or bombs, or my wife or family getting them for me.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    MonteWhite:
    The new humi is looking good there Irish! And you certainly have quite the variety, with a many super premium sticks. I'm jealous...
    Thanks man, those are all of em', and the majority were gifted to me over the time here through trades, passes or bombs, or my wife or family getting them for me.
    Somehow it looks like Brett needs some cigars. Hrmm...
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    MonteWhite:
    Awwww snap! And the new humi is lookin good man
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    MonteWhite:
    Awwww snap! And the new humi is lookin good man
    Thanks E!

And Marker.... should I just hold my nuts and grin while the mantra "This is gonna HURT" gets played over and over in my head??? **Cold Sweats Start**
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

so what's with the lung cancer sticker on those cohiba's? And since when did cigars cause lung cancer?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Graphic cigar advertisements on all tobacco products. That is what you will get if the US passes similar legislation as a few other countries. It doesn't matter if you inhale a cigar or not. Tobacco = lung cancer ad.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    A plastic fantastic cigar casket. You guys are just way over the top.