Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    That's an Apple SL El 2011
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    My fav. lanceros = Opus X, DPG blue, El Triunfador, Casa Fuente, Don Carlos and thanks for the compliments.
    No problem brother ;) and from your list of favs, can't say I've tried any of those, but I have done the MF #4, Illusione HL Maddie, Cruzeros, and Padilla Sig 1932... Really enjoyed those bad boys but sounds like I need to be on the hunt for a few others now ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    VERY nice job JSaint!!! Isn't that your first coolidor? It looks great, you got some awesome smokes in there, too!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice coolidor Jsaint.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. ya it was my first try. I have some extra cigars still chilling in a humi but wanted to move them into it. Looks like I need to get another lol!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    lcpleel:

This is one of my humis and its internals.
    I got that same Humi in Blue. Got it for a steal. I do like the green though! I see you got it filled with a lot of Fuente Stuff. Mine is all Anejo and a few Opus X and Lost City.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Thanks guys. ya it was my first try. I have some extra cigars still chilling in a humi but wanted to move them into it. Looks like I need to get another lol!
    Looks great brother!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    lcpleel:

I got that same Humi in Blue. Got it for a steal. I do like the green though! I see you got it filled with a lot of Fuente Stuff. Mine is all Anejo and a few Opus X and Lost City.
    Yea I got a good mixture of Fuentes in that humi. Ive been looking for a blue one so I could put my anejos,858, and hemis in. If you got another hookup let me know.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Yea I got a good mixture of Fuentes in that humi. Ive been looking for a blue one so I could put my anejos,858, and hemis in. If you got another hookup let me know.
    If I find one, I'll let you know!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    rwheelwright:
    lcpleel:

Ok so two quickie questions; 1) Where can you find those? 2) Ballpark price range and capacity?

thanks guys!!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    rwheelwright:
    lcpleel:

Ok so two quickie questions; 1) Where can you find those? 2) Ballpark price range and capacity?

thanks guys!!
    I can't speak for lcpleel but what I can say on the open forum is that I got it for a steal and you usually can not purchase them without the cigars that came with them. It was one of 2 occassions that I found Fuente special edition humidors without the cigars for great prices.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Man I would so take that... I just dont have the space for it.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Here are pictures of my humidor and coolidor. I apologize in advance for some of the crappy images.

The cooler is more for aging

Humidor is my daily smoking stock

Cooler before organizing it.

Those are RP Ocean Club

Finally Organized

I see now I got room in both the humidor and cooler for a couple more boxes
    <br<
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Wow you guys make me so jealous
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Teege:
    You ain't joking!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    be patient grasshopper.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Damn, that looks identical to my setup...one 85ct humi and a cooler...looks like your cooler is pretty full too :)
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Damn, that looks identical to my setup...one 85ct humi and a cooler...looks like your cooler is pretty full too :)
    I think I can get a box or two in the cooler depending on the box
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very nice Mike!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Looking good. Mike you try those Est. 1844's yet? I waited like 4 5 months before smoking my first one, 2 hours after the 1st one I bought 2 more 10 packs of 50 extra and 54's. Really enjoyed them.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I think I can get a box or two in the cooler depending on the box
    Great selection Mike and nice setup all the way around!! And yeah... I see at LEAST 3 more boxes being shoe-horned in there ;P
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Some very impressive setups and collections. Mine's just starting out but got this Rocky Patel a couple months ago and have some various stuff in it right now. image A couple CAOs from a sampler and a couple Cohibas on the left. Five cigars from a Maduro sampler on the right. image Some $1 sticks on the left along with a couple Nubs from a sampler and a couple throw ins from a purchase. The rest of the CAOs and one of the humidity jars in the middle. The remaining Maduros from the sampler and some Nub Plus Habanos on the right. image Hoping to add some more stuff to the mix soon but have to see how things go. Just enjoying being in the hobby full swing and glad I found a great site like this.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Nice little humi Jimmy. I like the sun-ray pattern of those differents woods or stains on the top...very bold. And the border is exquisite.

Just wanted to ask, are you using that analog hygrometer in the pic? What about the built-in humidification device on the inside lid?

If yes to either, I'd recommend getting a digital hygrometer and properly calibrating it.
    Also detach the humidification device on the inside lid if possible, as those kinds of devices are more susceptible to mold and odors and stick with that humi-jar only.

Have you smoked this AB MAXX's yet? What do you think of them?

CvilleE:
    I see a lot of great things here....but how does a someone get one of those RP Decade Tubos??????

I got it at a local B&M early this year... I can see if they have more...

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Thanks and glad you like it. I have been meaning to pick up a digital hygrometer but just using the analog for now. I have calibrated it using the salt and water method but would still rather have a digital one for accuracy. I'll have to take that lid unit out and was just using it for some added humidity in case the two jars weren't enough but they should be ok. Still getting the hang of this but having stuff like the beads makes a lot easier than it used to be. I did have one of the MAXX and it was pretty good. I've only had that and the Family Blend from AB and I think I liked the Family Blend a little bit more but both were good. Still kind of developing my palate and finding stuff that I like and there's so much stuff out there to try.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    blurr:
    Looking good. Mike you try those Est. 1844's yet? I waited like 4 5 months before smoking my first one, 2 hours after the 1st one I bought 2 more 10 packs of 50 extra and 54's. Really enjoyed them.
    Yep I have smoked them, I did a box split with Rick and blew through them rather quickly. So this time I have one sitting and a few loose ones in my humidor. That box has about 4months on it

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    I see at LEAST 3 more boxes being shoe-horned in there ;P
    Only 3?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Keeping in mind that I have only been involved for three months, here are the pictures of my cabinet. I also keep a 150 ct. humidore for exotics and I have a 150 ct. tupperdore for dog rockets. The cabinet will hold about 1200 total. It is about half full at this point.

• Options
    Great setup Greg, lots of very nice looking smokes! Your cabi is well organized too, looks great. Hows the seal on that beast?