Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Greg, you make me sick. That crazy box in the bottom with the no 9 on it... I hear they have lots of problems, just send it to me for disposal.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Keeping in mind that I have only been involved for three months, here are the pictures of my cabinet. I also keep a 150 ct. humidore for exotics and I have a 150 ct. tupperdore for dog rockets. The cabinet will hold about 1200 total. It is about half full at this point.

Great looking cabinet! Nice collection!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Holy snarkies!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Great setup Greg, lots of very nice looking smokes! Your cabi is well organized too, looks great. Hows the seal on that beast?
    The seal is great. 67rh. It doesn't take long for the moist-n-aire to catch up after the door is open. lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:
    I see at LEAST 3 more boxes being shoe-horned in there ;P
    Only 3?
    At least.... so BORK talk = 13 right?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648:
    AJGARLETT:
    Great setup Greg, lots of very nice looking smokes! Your cabi is well organized too, looks great. Hows the seal on that beast?
    The seal is great. 67rh. It doesn't take long for the moist-n-aire to catch up after the door is open. lol.
    I was right... you DO crap out Anejos and Behikes!!!!! LOL JK, in all seriousness though absolutely brilliant setup and tastefully done and organized, certainly one of my fav types of systems and wood/stain and shape. Nice pickup and you are an amazing brother Greg, thanks a lot for sharing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Those Gurkhas are beautys Greg.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap brother. You starting a cigar shop?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Those Gurkhas are beautys Greg.
    Maybe I will get you a couple for Xmas. I only paid $30 each. lol.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    is this SPC ryan hamlin?
  • Options
    slickric:
    is this SPC ryan hamlin?
    Nope Ricky.
  • Options
    oh ok, i was stationed in korea with a guy named ryan hamlin. so how do i upload photos in here?
  • Options
    /Users/richardfain/Desktop/humi/IMG_0787.jpg
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    check out this thread and you'll be on your way....

How to format your post

• Options
    greg2648:
    Keeping in mind that I have only been involved for three months, here are the pictures of my cabinet. I also keep a 150 ct. humidore for exotics and I have a 150 ct. tupperdore for dog rockets. The cabinet will hold about 1200 total. It is about half full at this point.

Wow!!! Most of us here dream of a set up like the one you have. Very nice Greg.
  • Options
    drpepperdude:
    CvilleE:
    I see a lot of great things here....but how does a someone get one of those RP Decade Tubos??????

I got it at a local B&M early this year... I can see if they have more...

Sir you have a PM...
  • Options
    Cain Daytona / Tatuaje the Face / carlos turano exodus 1959 / perdomo fresh roll / 5 vegas limitada 08 / liga privada undercrown / cc cohiba siglo II / Tatuaje Miami / Perdomo esv 91 / 5 vegas a / tatuaje cojuno 2003 / oliva series v / ashton aged maduro / AF Hemingway / AF Hemingway Maduro / San Cristobal / Padilla Miami / Padilla signature 1932 / comacho 1962 Pre embargo / fonseca KDT / Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne / 2008 perdomo squared natural / 2008 perdomo squared maduro / Romeo y Julieta churchill / 1961 Rocky Patel / Perdomo habano Maduro / Perdomo habano Connecticut / Perdomo habano Corojo / Perdomo Gran Cru / Original Cuban / Tatuaje Black Tubo / Tatuaje RedTubo /

• Options
    slickric:

My Father, son....very nice pick up.....
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I needed a break from homework, so I thought I might organize my sticks and put all of my ISOM in one humi. Here it is:

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    camgfs... you are making me become a hater. JK of course. That is a nice collection of tobacco
  • Options
    So due to the silly graciousness of the brothers here my setup has changed slightly and the top shelf has been solidly fortified, and my buddy from the local lounge JUST hooked me up with a single Fine and Rare (no more for the moment, but the lounge may be getting in a box so if so Dwayne I'll give you a PM brother). Already on my way to cutting the entire stash by 2/3rds by end of the holidays with the bombs I've got going out and the Xmas presents (minus some of the stuff in the top shelf since all of that is taking a nap for2-5 years, ie I wont touch it period lol) but here are the updated pics and entire setup:

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    So due to the silly graciousness of the brothers here my setup has changed slightly and the top shelf has been solidly fortified, and my buddy from the local lounge JUST hooked me up with a single Fine and Rare (no more for the moment, but the lounge may be getting in a box so if so Dwayne I'll give you a PM brother). Already on my way to cutting the entire stash by 2/3rds by end of the holidays with the bombs I've got going out and the Xmas presents (minus some of the stuff in the top shelf since all of that is taking a nap for2-5 years, ie I wont touch it period lol) but here are the updated pics and entire setup:
    Nice setup!
  • Options
    yep, picked them up from the master himself in Reston VA
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    howtobass:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice setup!
    +1 very nice, Irish!
  • Options
    Very nice indeed!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I am so tired of being jealous of you guys im just gonna have to show you mine now!

• Options
    Teege:
    I am so tired of being jealous of you guys im just gonna have to show you mine now!

LOL. Is that so? Looks like i'm in the wrong part of GA!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Now THAT was funny. Seriously, it looks like I've just wandered into a den of true blue aficionados. After looking this thread over, I’ve just seen some very, very nice cigars on display. If these were my collections, I’d be proud too.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    howtobass:
    Teege:

LOL. Is that so? Looks like i'm in the wrong part of GA!
    Thats what it looks like in my head anyway in reality its a 40 Ct and a start up coolidor lol
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I need to stop looking at this thread, as I need a wet nap every other page to clean up......the drool off my chin....