Home General Discussion
Options

Cigars and Cribbage

Enjoying a 5 Vegas Classic and an Obsidian, straight from my neighbors humidor, while playing cribbage with Deejmemixx.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    And he is a frigging hack with the cards! It is fun getting him into cigars. Now to keep him out of my humidor!! Lol jk
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    And he is a frigging hack with the cards! It is fun getting him into cigars. Now to keep him out of my humidor!! Lol jk
    lol
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    deejmemixx:
    says the guy who is beating me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Love the cribbage. Have fun guys.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good time. I haven't played cribbage in years.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded it to play on my Nook. Been playing cribbage since I was 5.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I downloaded it to play on my Nook. Been playing cribbage since I was 5.
    my wife won't even play with me anymore. I guess I talk a little too much sheet, lol. Now I play it on the iPhone but the ai is not that good. Same with backgammon - just too easy.
  • Options
    Ya I quit playing for years, but now play a couple times a week at bubbas. Always a good time
  • Options
    What a great day! I got to enjoy a Tabak Special - Red Eye from FTG - it was amazing! Deej was helping me with another one, since I have taken so may of his however I forgot what it was. Last night it was an ION - that one was pretty good as well. I enjoy cribbage nights with my new found love for cigars, the warm garage helps as well on these chilly nights.
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    What a great day! I got to enjoy a Tabak Special - Red Eye from FTG - it was amazing! Deej was helping me with another one, since I have taken so may of his however I forgot what it was. Last night it was an ION - that one was pretty good as well. I enjoy cribbage nights with my new found love for cigars, the warm garage helps as well on these chilly nights.
    You beat me tonight.....we shall see about next time. Thanks for the smoke :D
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Bubba3650:

Im glad you liked it, the red eye is one of my fave's. Take that acid for a drive, she aint a bad stick either.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I love cribbage, unfortunately no one I know really plays it except my wife , and she gets tired of it after a while
  • Options
    A good night is a good cigar, a double hammerhead at the coffee house and some cribbage...man am I getting old...
  • Options
    Hippiebrian:
    A good night is a good cigar, a double hammerhead at the coffee house and some cribbage...man am I getting old...
    good thing growing up is an option
  • Options
    ug dan:
    I love cribbage, unfortunately no one I know really plays it except my wife , and she gets tired of it after a while
    I can get my wife to play once in awhile, however it isn't her favorite game to play.
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    ug dan:
    I can get my wife to play once in awhile, however it isn't her favorite game to play.
    maybe you should play naked cribbage with her......NOT WITH ME THOUGH lmao
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    ug dan:
    I think there would be a protest if there was naked cribbage being played in the garage.
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    ug dan:
    I think there would be a protest if there was naked cribbage being played in the garage.
    how could anyone protest if its just you two? haha
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    ug dan:
    What if you wanted to come over for a game and a cigar.... There would be a knock and a lot of screaming as we try and run away. Just isn't sounding like a good plan.
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Bubba3650:
    ug dan:
    What if you wanted to come over for a game and a cigar.... There would be a knock and a lot of screaming as we try and run away. Just isn't sounding like a good plan.
    ..hence me not being able to just walk in any time and smoke, lol
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Is this an easier game to understand once you start playing because until I saw these forums I had never even heard of it. I looked it up on youtube and man thats some crazy scoring rules....
  • Options
    Teege:
    Is this an easier game to understand once you start playing because until I saw these forums I had never even heard of it. I looked it up on youtube and man thats some crazy scoring rules....
    Cribbage is a very easy game as long as you can count to 15. It takes a bit to get used to the counting however it starts to come second nature.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My wife and I play this a lot. Counting is easy until you get into the high runs, but even then you just have to take them apart until you get good. And I am always catching my wife cheating on that... trying to count cards twice and stuff...
  • Options
    Another awesome night of wine, cigars and cribbage. We even got to watch the wives play a game. DeeJ's wife won however it was a very close game. They even tried our cigars. We are converting them - LOL
  • Options
    Teege:
    it's easy once you have someone teach you. Then you learn stuff like nobs (easy there, not like that). It's a fun game. I love backgammon too.
  • Options
    Another great night with DeeJ and the cribbage board with cigars. Tried a Topic, not the best, found a crack in the wrapper, however it wasn't the worst so I will give it one more chance. Then I had a Juice Lucy which was Excellent!
  • Options
    You are all going to think this is all we do - Is that a bad thing? LOL Cribbage this afternoon with DeeJ before his family CONCERT outing. Had an Onyx - it was AWESOME!
  • Options
    I wanna play, put me in coach.
  • Options
    We are in WI - the warm garage is always ready for challengers
  • Options
    I'm here in sunny San Diego so you can play outdoors all year (hint hint). Have fun fellas.