Home General Discussion

Cigars and Cribbage

2»

Comments

• Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Left this morning to go fix my truck and DeeJ and the wife decided it was a good time to smoke cigars and play cribbage - Traders! So glad to have great neighbors.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bubba3650:
    Left this morning to go fix my truck and DeeJ and the wife decided it was a good time to smoke cigars and play cribbage - Traders! So glad to have great neighbors.
    sure did, and we are tied at a game a piece!
    What a great night last night! Played some cribbage with DeeJ in his man tent. Smoked a Havana Honeys and Patel Bros. I cannot even begin to tell you the four he smoked.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I'm going to try and talk the wife into a game this evening. I have'nt played in awhile and this thread has got me itching to get playing
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bubba3650:
    What a great night last night! Played some cribbage with DeeJ in his man tent. Smoked a Havana Honeys and Patel Bros. I cannot even begin to tell you the four he smoked.
    Ya....me either
    Great night of cigars and cribbage at DeeJ's - Had a CAO
    I am going to appreciate the nights of cigars and cribbage a little more now that I am back at work and cannot just play anytime someone calls to come over. The cigars may last a little longer now as well!