Home Non Cigar Related
Options

LSU/Bama for the BCS Championship...

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Did you miss the first half of that game Todd?
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    wwestern:
    Its all about the finish everyone can hang in for a round or two but can you hang the whole fight...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wwestern:
    Wes, buddy, that was a very feeble attempt at an argument against LSU. lmao
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I dont care if Bama and LSU play for the title so long as its not another yawner low scoring affair like last one.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    just watched Ala/Auburn. Similar to yesterday. Once they got going it was over. Should be a good game.
  • Options
    Teege:
    wwestern:
    Its all about the finish everyone can hang in for a round or two but can you hang the whole fight...
    Once again a weak first half but we came back strong in the 2nd half. Geaux Tigers. 13 and Eaux enough said.
  • Options
    TIGERFAN:
    Teege:
    wwestern:
    Once again a weak first half but we came back strong in the 2nd half. Geaux Tigers. 13 and Eaux enough said.
    my Dawgs defence looked GREAT in the first half... then they ran into the same prob that EVERYBODY runs into... the game last 60 mins... not 30.

Bama is deep enough and good enough to hang with them (and they are the only team in the country that can say that... OSU needs to wake up). Both teams have amazing coaching staff as well... the rematch is going to be awesome.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    TIGERFAN:
    Teege:
    wwestern:
    my Dawgs defence looked GREAT in the first half... then they ran into the same prob that EVERYBODY runs into... the game last 60 mins... not 30.

Bama is deep enough and good enough to hang with them (and they are the only team in the country that can say that... OSU needs to wake up). Both teams have amazing coaching staff as well... the rematch is going to be awesome.
    We will find out tonight if OSU had a good enough game Saturday to make it to the big game or not. I would rather not give Sabin a second shot.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    GO POKES!
  • Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    BigT06:
    TIGERFAN:
    Teege:
    wwestern:

Agreed...LSU is deeeeep on both sides of the ball, they just wear you down.
  • Options
    I say bring on the Tide and and bring on the Pack. We have unfinished business to take care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    The rematch is official. GEAUX TIGERS
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I'm predicting a very low scoring game, and the winner just might be the last team with the ball. I think LSU will do it again.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I love college football. I'm a huge Buckeye's fan. With that said, I think the Gator Bowl (duh) and the Rose Bowl will be far more entertaining than the defensive battle that the Natty will be. The last time they met was such a boring piece of crap.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    dennisking:
    I love college football. I'm a huge Buckeye's fan. With that said, I think the Gator Bowl (duh) and the Rose Bowl will be far more entertaining than the defensive battle that the Natty will be. The last time they met was such a boring piece of crap.
    Well, I've got lots of friends who are aflicted with the Buckeye virus. Know what a Buckeye is...a worthless nut.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    Only if you dont appreciate hard nosed, old school defense.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

+1000
  • Options
    I remember the last time LSU faced OSU. If I recall, there was quite a bit of scoring. LSU will score more than 9 points.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

I absolutely love a tough degense. Its just as much a part of the Big Ten as it is the SEC, especially Ohio State. I like explosive offenses though and the last Bama / LSU game was less than explosive. Missed field goals are not explosive. Games won with less than 10 points on the board aren't entertaining. Its like watching soccer. I can't wait for the Rose Bowl and the Gator Bowl.