Home General Discussion

My New Humidor + Inventory Pics!

13»

Comments

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    100% siiiiiiiiiick!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The trays are easy to build, worth giving it a shot if you dont want to use boxes.
    Yep, I'm going to have to think about it and decide how I want to incorporate coolidor along with my other, smaller humi(s).
    Still not sure if I want to keep singles in the smaller ones and make the coolidor for boxes only, or if I want to mix and match.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Its a little different now that I have more smokes and suck. The singles are still on top plus 2-MoW PA boxes along with a bead tray with 1/3lb in it, another 1/3 in a baggie(on the bottom), and 1/3 in the bottom of my electronic humi(on the bottom). I dont recharge them too often, once a month maybe(I had to do it more frequently at the beginning). The small electronic humidifier is the gray box in the middle of the following pic...Ccom sells them, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-HMC08 , that one just re-branded. The Boveda packs are just sitting around. Here is a pic of the bottom now...
    It looks and sounds like you got a really good set up going. (Great pic BTW!) Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it as you've given me some new things to consider as I work on the layout. I got a few new ideas now about how I'm going to keep everything arranged and well humidified.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    jgibv:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The trays are easy to build, worth giving it a shot if you dont want to use boxes.
    Yep, I'm going to have to think about it and decide how I want to incorporate coolidor along with my other, smaller humi(s).
    Still not sure if I want to keep singles in the smaller ones and make the coolidor for boxes only, or if I want to mix and match.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Its a little different now that I have more smokes and suck. The singles are still on top plus 2-MoW PA boxes along with a bead tray with 1/3lb in it, another 1/3 in a baggie(on the bottom), and 1/3 in the bottom of my electronic humi(on the bottom). I dont recharge them too often, once a month maybe(I had to do it more frequently at the beginning). The small electronic humidifier is the gray box in the middle of the following pic...Ccom sells them, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-HMC08 , that one just re-branded. The Boveda packs are just sitting around. Here is a pic of the bottom now...
    It looks and sounds like you got a really good set up going. (Great pic BTW!) Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it as you've given me some new things to consider as I work on the layout. I got a few new ideas now about how I'm going to keep everything arranged and well humidified.
    Absolutely bud...PM or post questions at any time!