Home General Discussion
Options

Music during "Burn Time"?

13»

Comments

• Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I dont normally listen to music while smoking, its generally a "meditation" time for me. though I have been known to back my jeep up to the bench at my local park and make people think rush were playing a gig in the parking lot.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    phobicsquirrel:
    Not usually but I think it's something I need to get set up in the garage., umm anyone know of a cheap really cheap solution to "carpet" a garage?

You can check out the "carpet tiles", sold at Home Depot and probably at Lowes. They have it as low as $40 for 32 sq. ft. you just lay them down yourself. Pretty easy set up and very cheap price.
  • Options
    Usually something mellow like Corey Smith or Clapton.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    betasynn:
    Haha... let's see. I like listening to Johnny Cash, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Waylon Jennings, Marty Robbins... I guess that just goes with cigars to me.
    I like the cut of your jib Beta. Give Creedance Clearwater Revival a try, they're influenced by most of those guys that you listed.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Garen B:
    betasynn:
    Haha... let's see. I like listening to Johnny Cash, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Waylon Jennings, Marty Robbins... I guess that just goes with cigars to me.
    I like the cut of your jib Beta. Give Creedance Clearwater Revival a try, they're influenced by most of those guys that you listed.

I really enjoy me some CCR
  • Options
    adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    gmill880:
    Garen B:
    betasynn:

I really enjoy me some CCR
    CCR is good times.
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    i enjoy a good mma fight usually or im usually bbqing when smoking cigars.
  • Options
    bump for forgetfulrobot
  • Options
    naughtnaught Posts: 56
    Well since there's two threads... Charlie Louvin works great as well. A good murder ballad and a good dark smooth cigar is heaven.
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    Old tyme radio plays and CBC tonic
    http://www.archive.org/details/oldtimeradio