As Much as I hate to... (closed)

2»

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    sorry for the delay confirmation #'s are pm'd
  • Options
    how about a red tag sale? more sticks for the same price? I need to get out and get out fast, sorry for bumping this again.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    someone buy this brothers sticks. he's a stand up dude fo sho
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I bought some off of Hayblet and HOLY CRAP! I knew Spencer would take care of me but wow:

Thanks for the awesome sticks brother! If anybody is on the fence about buying from Spencer this should put your mind at ease.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Pm sent. Again sorry to hear about hard times
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Pm sent. Again sorry to hear about hard times
    Not so much as hard times, as to new beginnings Wink [;)] Also I may go plumb mad and start a bombing run once I get all set up bwahahaha (my bills will be significantly less than they are now)
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    PM sent. Hope everything works out for you.
  • Options
    pm's updated for everyone with confirmation #'s ^ ^
  • Options
    still have plenty to part with if anyone is interested... Also due to the generosity of everyone for pitching in and helping out my ticket was purchased this morning, stupid paypal needs to clear so I can send out some more outbound packages, so I just wanted to give my humble thanks to everyone who stepped up to help or just offer to send money. The kindness will be repaid.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad you were able to purchase your ticket, but don't you dare repay me! You slaughtered me, I need to repay YOU!!! Good luck with your new start, you deserve it brother.
  • Options
    bought my ticket and paid my last cable bill and I'm flat broke... well minus what I need to ship out Rob's package (just for clarification) on that his package will be in the air tomorrow, just hoping to less what I need to mail to myself (eventually)
  • Options
    Congrats on getting your ticket brother! Happy to have been able to help and just like bigharpoon you thanked me more than enough already
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    bought my ticket and paid my last cable bill and I'm flat broke... well minus what I need to ship out Rob's package (just for clarification) on that his package will be in the air tomorrow, just hoping to less what I need to mail to myself (eventually)
    Sending pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got mine in! What an amazingly generous BOTL!!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Got mine, too! Prepare to drool:

Hayblet
  • Options
    Very good looking batch!!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Got mine, too! Prepare to drool:

Hayblet
    Very nice! Spencer is tearing people apart with their purchases
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Got mine in! What an amazingly generous BOTL!!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Great pick ups man!
  • Options
    Gentlemen I'm going to close this as I have more than enough now to cover baggage fee's and pay my last ungodly electric bill (hopefully lol) here I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the cause by either purchasing or even just sending a check. Even though I don't post daily (lately I have) the come togetherness of everyone here to help out like a family would has just been overwhelming. I can't say enough to thank everyone individually, but know you are helping a Brother get on with his life before things got too bad where I am. Again thank you. Flight is next Thursday, last day here is next Sunday in which I'll leave and spend a few days with my sister's family since I have no idea when I'll be able to come back to visit. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my lifetime and if you knew all the **** I've been through in my life, that is still saying something. I can't even begin to stress how hard it is to leave someone you still love, more or less leave a job that has somewhat been like a family for the past 7 years. Sadly I gotta do what feels right and this just does.
    Thank you again guys, everyone here feels like an extended family to me so thanks again Gents.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I don't know your story , but as someone who 10 years ago had to pick up and leave a life that would have ended up with me being dead I wish you nothing but luck in your change. Hang tough and never let life kick you in the ass. Also, keep everyone here updated on how you are doing and once settled throw out the address, I know you got alot of brothers here that will want to make sure you have a good and proper homewarming . Safe travels doood.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I don't know your story , but as someone who 10 years ago had to pick up and leave a life that would have ended up with me being dead I wish you nothing but luck in your change. Hang tough and never let life kick you in the ass. Also, keep everyone here updated on how you are doing and once settled throw out the address, I know you got alot of brothers here that will want to make sure you have a good and proper homewarming . Safe travels doood.
    Ironically you hit the nail on the head as I feel my fate would end with death should I stay and don't worry my addy is somehow gonna show up around here, it always does.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Spencer hit me HARD! I heard his story and wanted to help out... I wasn't even really considering the sticks I would get... I wanted to buy 2 but it just wasn't in the cards at the time... Spencer has always done right by me so I wanted to help out... Sure enough, he hit me with 11 PREMIUM sticks! Everything here is either on my "I LOVE IT" list or on my "I WANT IT" list... The pic really speaks for itself...

Photobucket

Let me know when you get settled in Spencer...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    it's hard to tell in the pic but that My Father has 11 months on it!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    I think i was one of the last to get some smokes from Spencer but he STILL destroyed me...check out this selection!!

• Options
    I'm the last one I believe, and Hay was worried he would have a hard time filling it up, is he crazy or what???? Awsome job, and THANK YOU glad to help!!!!!!!!!!!! image And these: image