Home General Discussion
Options

What will you be smoking to bring in the New Year????

2»

Comments

• Options
    laker1963:
    Jiffy78:
    Well it has been the New Year out here for almost two hours already, so first HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I smoked a Gurkha Beast.Tasty, but it took a long time.
    What?! Where are you? I live on the West Coast and it is only like 5:00 here right now. Happy New Year !

I'm onboard the USS Bataan and we are deployed to the Middle East right now on a record breaking deployment.
    Fortunately I have cultivated a few BOTL's onboard, and I have all of you to keep me company!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is my first post here...straight noobin it at these forums but a junior afficiando in the making.

I went with a AB Tempus and was sadly disappointed. I have many to make up...and may grab an RP 90 later as they always make me smile.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    While getting ready to go out i lit a Monti serie V with some age on it. What a start.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Had a maduro 5, wasn't too shabby.
  • Options
    Had an AF Anejo to bring in the new year. Excellent smoke. Gonna let the rest sleep for awhile.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    This is my first post here...straight noobin it at these forums but a junior afficiando in the making. I went with a AB Tempus and was sadly disappointed. I have many to make up...and may grab an RP 90 later as they always make me smile.
    What's on your face?
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Finishing up a Black Orchid...Glad to say I have had one, but not worhty of the $$$...
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I am ringing in the new year with an ISOM. A SLR 98 Lonsdale is burning slowly in the ashtray as I read the forums.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    This is my first post here...straight noobin it at these forums but a junior afficiando in the making. I went with a AB Tempus and was sadly disappointed. I have many to make up...and may grab an RP 90 later as they always make me smile.
    What's on your face?
    Lasers...lots of them!
  • Options
    Today I will either be smoking my last 1926 80th of 2011 to celebrate playoffs....or to keep my depression levels low after another season of hell... Go Raaaaiders!
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    OchoZacho:
    Starting off with this, courtesy of my SS. Thanks Mephisto, this is a GREAT stick!

You're welcome OchoZacho! How'd you find me out?

BTW I have that same ashtray and love it. Happy New Year!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Jiffy78:
    Well it has been the New Year out here for almost two hours already, so first HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What?! Where are you? I live on the West Coast and it is only like 5:00 here right now. Happy New Year !
    Canada has a west coast? Huh didn't know it was split like that. So where you live is earlier than say the east coast? Is the time difference like in the US, 3 hours?

I didn't smoke a cigar last night but now I'm bringing in the new year with a camacho triple maddy.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    Jiffy78:

Canada has a west coast? Huh didn't know it was split like that. So where you live is earlier than say the east coast? Is the time difference like in the US, 3 hours?

I didn't smoke a cigar last night but now I'm bringing in the new year with a camacho triple maddy.
    Actually Canada has an east, west and north coast. Yes we have a 3.5 hour time difference between the west coast and the east coast. The extra half hour is only recognized in NewFoundLand. It's a small island off the east coast.

Last night was an Undercrown courtesy of RCY cigars (thanks Rick!) Today I think I will pull out an ISOM Bolivar. It hasn't got enough time on it yet but WTF it's a new year, maybe i'll push the envelope all year long. LOL
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Happy New Year, y'all! Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2012. I'm starting off 2012 with a La Gloria Cubana Serie R, hoping to see the Pats secure home field advantage for the playoffs. Cheers!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    y2pascoe:
    Happy New Year, y'all! Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2012. I'm starting off 2012 with a La Gloria Cubana Serie R, hoping to see the Pats secure home field advantage for the playoffs. Cheers!

Same here Mike! (regarding the Pats) I never like to see a score on opening drive .... the good news is that Fitzpatrick already looks shaky.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Im back at beach...this time with my first Ruination and a big ass glass of unsweetened iced tea
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami Toro and black coffee
    Didn't even get close to drunk last night......one eggnog and scotch........I feel GREAT!

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Washing car with a Tatuaje Bl Pl
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just got back from having my first Ruination.. What a great smoke. I gotta smoke all the other MOW's now