Home Non Cigar Related

Who has animals?

I love animals. If it was up to me, I'd have a dozen or so of them and if I could go back in time, I would be a Vet. Anyway, I'm limited to two, a Chocolate Labrador Retriever named Savannah thats almost 3 years old. And a cat that wandered into my yard one day named Dagny. He is the ruler of my house. He's a year and a half old. Anyway, what kind of animals do you have? imageimage

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I have a boxer and she's about 10 now and getting all gray. She's still my baby though. I've multiple cats that have lived 20+ years each but my wife hates cats so just doggies for me.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Do teenage daughters count? LOL Im pretty sure they're either feral or rabid... :-D

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    The Sniper:
    Do teenage daughters count? LOL Im pretty sure they're either feral or rabid... :-D

Yeah they count, lol!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oh yeah, got one of them too. 18 y/o.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    This is my Green Cheek Conure, Mr. Beans:

And this is my other Green Cheek Conure, Miss Marly:

And here they are playing with the dog, Tiny:

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Salem:
    I love animals. If it was up to me, I'd have a dozen or so of them and if I could go back in time, I would be a Vet. Anyway, I'm limited to two, a Chocolate Labrador Retriever named Savannah thats almost 3 years old. And a cat that wandered into my yard one day named Dagny. He is the ruler of my house. He's a year and a half old. Anyway, what kind of animals do you have? imageimage
    Your house looks like ours....dog and cat and lots of pet toys. Nice looking animals!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Apphis name is evan williams. we rescued him from a kill shelter in ga. he's about 3
    camgfs:
    This is my Green Cheek Conure, Mr. Beans:

And this is my other Green Cheek Conure, Miss Marly:

And here they are playing with the dog, Tiny:

Beautiful, beautiful animals!!!!!!
    slickric:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Apphis name is evan williams. we rescued him from a kill shelter in ga. he's about 3
    That's a very fine looking dog!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickric:

Jeez!! They named my favorite everyday bourbon after your dog! How cool is that? LOL
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    removed
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    This is my Shar pei bruschi:
    Photobucket
    Thats him again on the floor and my two cats on the couch, my ex is taking the smaller dark cat but the bigger guy is staying with me.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    This is Buddy my smoking companion!
    Direwolf:
    This is who's happy to see me come home Ambrose Spike

imagebr
    OMG, you have one too? I was scared to say I have one of those in the house. It's not mine, but I'm kinda stuck with the owner (my step-daughter), so I can't get rid of it (either one lol)!

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    camgfs:
    Direwolf:

imagebr
    OMG, you have one too? I was scared to say I have one of those in the house. It's not mine, but I'm kinda stuck with the owner (my step-daughter), so I can't get rid of it (either one lol)!

Yeah he's my family lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Ive always been big with animals. Ive had TONS of snakes, chameleons, fish, sharks, and now I only have my bull terrier "Stitch" but shes 1 in a billion.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551

This is Linus, he's one of our four cats. He thinks he's human.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Indiana Bones

Nice dog....once I found him in the photo, lol

EDIT: Where'd he go? must be a fast dog....there he was, gone!
    And he's back again, lol. That dog is quick!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LOL. Yea. I edited the photo to make it a bit smaller. LOL
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I had a dog my entire life until a few years ago. When the time comes I'll be getting another chow.

We've owned cats most of our married life - over 50 years and counting - and they've taught me a valuable lesson: Cats look upon humans as nothing more than warm-blooded furniture.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    2 Yorkies . Lexie and Capone . They have no concept of being small and both think they are fur people !!!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Yorkie, Pug, and a cat.

The Yorkie thinks she's a person, the Pug thinks she's a Yorkie, and the cat thinks she's a dog.

All at home keeping my wife company.

They're inseparable.

asianbiker8:

Poor Linus. He does NOT look happy. Was there some serious reason you had him clipped like that?
    asianbiker8:

What Kind of cat is he? I know there is a certain breed of cat that like to sit like that but I can't remember what breed. Pretty cat!
    Steve2010:
    Yorkie, Pug, and a cat.

The Yorkie thinks she's a person, the Pug thinks she's a Yorkie, and the cat thinks she's a dog.

All at home keeping my wife company.

They're inseparable.

LOL! Beautiful animals!!
    OMG what a fine looking dog!!!!!!! What breed is Indiana Bones?
    Direwolf:

imagebr
    What in the world kind of little animal is that???? It is soooooooo cute!!! Just look at it's little face and his bristly little back, awwwwwwww!!!!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is Charlie... he's about 5 and a half now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is Ruby, she's almost 7...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and this si when they used to like each other

Photobucket