Home Non Cigar Related

Who has animals?

2»

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    jlmarta:
    asianbiker8:

This is Linus, he's one of our four cats. He thinks he's human.

Poor Linus. He does NOT look happy. Was there some serious reason you had him clipped like that?
    He is part mainecoon (not sure I spelled that right) his fur is really hard to maintain, and he's fat, about 20 lbs, so he doesn't clean himself properly, so the wife just has him get a furcut every few months. He's usually fine with it, and he's good natured. To Salem's question, he actually sits like that on the couch a lot.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wwestern:
    This is Buddy my smoking companion!
    Good lookin dog there! I like the "What do you want from me?" look on his face
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    These guys are back in Niagara Falls with my Mom but we got them when she still lived out here when they were only a couple months old. They're four now and nobody can believe that they're full brothers. Waylon is on the left and Willie is on the right.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got these two, my best bud's. Max(black) and Piper. Unfortunately Piper just lives playing in the mud if it's raining she just has to be outside.image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    My pit Chuck:

• We have a pet Ball Python named Monty (see my favorite movies). Our dog is a Shar Pei mixed with something named Hannah and then the stupid cat which is a a name and a way of life for the idiotic feline.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    ENFIDL:
    My pit Chuck:

I really LOL'd at the necktie pic!!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    yorkie mixed with something Chico
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    The Sniper:
    Do teenage daughters count? LOL Im pretty sure they're either feral or rabid... :-D

Do you spend a lot for grooming? Cause I think that could count? Lol, JK
    I have a Russian Dwarf Hamster named Dante...it's unfortunate that because he's a nocturnal creature that I don't get many good pictures of him because he's always in the dark. But he's about the size of a golf ball and just as round because Brett and i spoil him.
    asianbiker8:
    jlmarta:
    asianbiker8:

Poor Linus. He does NOT look happy. Was there some serious reason you had him clipped like that?
    He is part mainecoon (not sure I spelled that right) his fur is really hard to maintain, and he's fat, about 20 lbs, so he doesn't clean himself properly, so the wife just has him get a furcut every few months. He's usually fine with it, and he's good natured. To Salem's question, he actually sits like that on the couch a lot.
    Awwww how cute! Not personally a cat person but they are so fluffy and soft.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    IrishAJ:
    asianbiker8:
    jlmarta:
    asianbiker8:

Awwww how cute! Not personally a cat person but they are so fluffy and soft.
    Looks like he needs a f#$kin beer.
    pbchevo:
    yorkie mixed with something Chico
    Awww.....he's so cute and has a ton of personality in these pics!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Salem:
    ENFIDL:
    My pit Chuck:

Thanks! it's pretty funny. I have one from that day with the newspaper in front of him too. I'll get it and another pic of him in a different neck tie and dress shirt up. We mess with him so much lol
    robbyras:
    this is Charlie... he's about 5 and a half now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is Ruby, she's almost 7...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and this si when they used to like each other

Photobucket
    Such cute dogs!! The one in the first pic looks like he's thinking about the ways of the world and its mysteries, lol!
    ENFIDL:
    Salem:
    ENFIDL:
    My pit Chuck:

Thanks! it's pretty funny. I have one from that day with the newspaper in front of him too. I'll get it and another pic of him in a different neck tie and dress shirt up. We mess with him so much lol
    I'd love to see those pics!!
    Salem:
    I love animals. If it was up to me, I'd have a dozen or so of them and if I could go back in time, I would be a Vet. Anyway, I'm limited to two, a Chocolate Labrador Retriever named Savannah thats almost 3 years old. And a cat that wandered into my yard one day named Dagny. He is the ruler of my house. He's a year and a half old. Anyway, what kind of animals do you have? imageimage
    Oh and my dog is 70 pounds. Not too big considering how big Labs can get. But my cat is 16 pounds, lol!! He's a big, long, tom.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Salem:
    ENFIDL:
    Salem:
    ENFIDL:
    My pit Chuck:

I'd love to see those pics!!
    I l love these photos man. He reminds me SOO much o my dog evan(page 1). We gotta get the dogs together and have stogies some time
  • baknoxbaknox Posts: 15
    We've got two female chocolate labs, Maggie and Allie. They're my hunting partners. And, in about a week, Maggie should be having puppies and we'll have plenty of little one running around!
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    we have 3 dogs: a german shepherd (gretchen), a black lab (molly), a terrier (jack), and 4 horses and 1 pony
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I have ten mixed breed mutts, most abandoned at birth and bottle fed. Strange what A person will do for his pets. I eat beans and my dogs eat steak. Go figure.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i tried to reenact enfidels photo in the last one but evan wasn't having it. he is the best companion (besides my wife) that i have ever had. awesome animal. HE tolerates US!!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    I have ten mixed breed mutts, most abandoned at birth and bottle fed. Strange what A person will do for his pets. I eat beans and my dogs eat steak. Go figure.
    That's exactly how my fiance and I feel about our dog, Stella. It seems like whenever we have any type of meat for dinner, Stella ends up getting half of what's on our plates. And then on top of that she gets her regular dog food dinner which is a combo of salmon and venison.

Below is a picture of her, she's a rescue dog but we think she's a lab/doberman mix. She's about 70 lbs now and will be 2 years old this summer.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

slickric:
    i tried to reenact enfidels photo in the last one but evan wasn't having it. he is the best companion (besides my wife) that i have ever had. awesome animal. HE tolerates US!!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    He's so handsome!! Great pics!! I LOLd at the antlers though. :)
    jgibv:
    RBeckom:
    That's exactly how my fiance and I feel about our dog, Stella. It seems like whenever we have any type of meat for dinner, Stella ends up getting half of what's on our plates. And then on top of that she gets her regular dog food dinner which is a combo of salmon and venison.

Below is a picture of her, she's a rescue dog but we think she's a lab/doberman mix. She's about 70 lbs now and will be 2 years old this summer.
    Beautiful!! Now that dog has a LOT of Lab in her!!
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    This is Emma, our 12 yr. old Jack Russell Terrier. VERY smart and good-natured animal.

This is Ace, our 8 yr. old Puggle. VERY dumb, irritating, loyal and lovable. He likes to look out and bark at anything in his field of vision, even someone walking on the street 2 blocks away.
    imageimage

Awwwww....I love them!! (I'm a sucker for an animal)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salem:
    Beautiful!! Now that dog has a LOT of Lab in her!!
    Thanks! We want to get her DNA tested next time we go to the vet to find out what breeds she has in her.
    You have a couple good looking animals too....your chocolate lab looks just like one of her "best friends" at the dog park. Stella and the chocolate lab always gravitate towards each other and will run off and play on their own & ignore all the other dogs at the park.

They're both some funny little dogs.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *