Home General Discussion

i want a herf too (wv,oh,ky area)

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Oilburner pm to you
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Reservations made for 5 - 7 people in the leather seating section at 3:00 2/11.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    +1! See ya in a few weeks, brother.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good man!!
  • OchoZacho:
    Oilburner pm to you

And to you sir.
  • 10 days until our first herf gentlemen. WOOHOOO!!!!
    Toombes:
    +1! See ya in a few weeks, brother.
    An English Aristocrat once said to Winston Churchill, "If you were my husband, I would poision your drink!" He replied, "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it!"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I was joking you fellas, but I'll be at work , hopefully next time.
    Rhamlin:
    Maybe Newport in March?
  • Rhamlin:
    Hate that you can't make it Rhamlin. We'll definitely see you in March.
    March would be good about mid to end of the month if my company doesn't screw it up again.
  • Saturday, Saturday,Saturday, Saturday, Saturday nights alright for herfing. I know it's cheesy but hey.
    acewoodson:
    Saturday, Saturday,Saturday, Saturday, Saturday nights alright for herfing. I know it's cheesy but hey.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JDH:
    Rhamlin:
    Maybe Newport in March?
    Let's do it!!!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I hate it, but I'm not going to be able to make it Saturday. This past week has put me back a few, having to send my truck to the shop, and repair a water leak in the bathroom. I signed up to take off work 3 weeks ago so I could be there, and I'm really bummed about this.

Hopefully I can get things situated at home, so I can attend a later herf.....that being said for those that wanted to help in my overseas project, please hang onto them. I have had to put this on hold as well, things are pretty tight right now. Hope you guys have a good time, and sorry for my late cancellation.
    Sorry to hear about all the bad luck, Eric. I hope everything works out for the best. I'll have one for ya!
    Shame about your bad luck to Cville, I'll be thinking bout you fellas. What sucks is I'll be right around the Louisville area on the boat I'll be working on. Enjoy guys.
    Sorry about the bad luck. Crap happens, and usually at the worst time. Don't stress over not making this one, there's much more important things to stress over, besides, I am hoping to have more of these get togethers in the future, so, we'll see you next time.
    It's snowin! We're gonna have a high in the mid 20's tomorrow - it'll be great to be kicking back in a nice warm comfortable chair firing a stogie indoors! Hope we have a nice crowd.
  • Agreed.
    JDH:
    It's snowin! We're gonna have a high in the mid 20's tomorrow - it'll be great to be kicking back in a nice warm comfortable chair firing a stogie indoors! Hope we have a nice crowd.

+1000!
  • Good times in Lexington with David and Daniel. Had a blast brothers. David hit me with a sniper shot right in the middle of Jake's. God bless guys and see you next time.
    Wish I could have been there.Here I am coming upriver on my boat just below Louisville. Hope to see some pics.
    I don't think anybody took pictures. It was a smaller crowd than I was hoping for, but we had a very nice time. Ace got his first Ave Maria, and Daniel had some great stories to tell. I'm looking forward to the next one.
    I think we were all too busy laughing, smoking and telling stories to take pics. Had a blast, guys! JDH threw down on Ace with his first Ave Marie and I partook of my first Ashton Classic. Much fun was had by the three of us. It was truly a pleasure to finally meet some of the brothers face to face. I'm looking forward to the next time!
    Ah to bad, but sounds like it was a blast. I was really disapointed I couldn't make. Hopefully the next one will work out. Dunno now my wife is talking about a trip in march somewhere. Maybe Vegas.
  • Yeah, Saturday brought several firsts for me. That Ave Maria David nailed me with was phenomenal. I also enjoyed my first Gurkha Grand Reserve and it was the best infused cigar I've ever had. David also sucker-punched me on a trade. I swapped him my My Father for a Gurkha Beauty. Can't wait to enjoy the Gurkha which has been aged nicely. Most importantly I got to know a couple of great guys with big hearts. Can't wait to meet more of you guys.
    Sounds awesome. I love the beauty my favorite Connie next to a Virtue.
    Bumped for baconjay.
  • Alrighty men, It's time to start planning our next herf. There has been a lot of support for a Northern KY spot. What say ye Brothers of the Leaf?