Home General Discussion

i want a herf too (wv,oh,ky area)

124»

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    acewoodson:
    Alrighty men, It's time to start planning our next herf. There has been a lot of support for a Northern KY spot. What say ye Brothers of the Leaf?

Count me in! I've still got "sick leave" left. cough, cough, choke, wheeze, spit, spew...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Oh you know I'm IINNNN!!!!!
  • Hey Ocho, What was the name of the place in Newport that did cigar nights?
  • Called the Beer Sellar.
    Yep. They have cigar nights on Tuesday's but are cigar friendly seven days a week
  • It had been mentioned that would be a good place but a Tuesday might make it difficult for some coming from farther away to make it. Would a Saturday be good for everyone or would most prefer a Tuesday which is specified for Cigar night?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If it's on a Tuesday I can't make it. I'm the only medic on duty for the FD. Regardless, I'm sure there will be more get togethers I can make it to.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure when I get off the boat sometime between the 7th and the 14th, then going to Vegas on the 19th, but if it works out I hope to see you guys sometime.
  • So would the 24th or the 31st work for you guys?
    Sunday the 25th would be my choice. It works better for me on a Sunday that I don't ave to work. If it's the 24th, I won't be able to get out until around 6:30
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I'm going to be making a trip down to visit family in N. Carolina sometime next month, and I don't want to commit until that date is set, but if I can make it, I'll be there.
    Well they are **** me again. Bumping me off tomorrow. So I doubt if I'll make that date. But I do plan on coming to Cincy next week if all goes well to visit my mom and family. Then off to Vegas on the 19th then back to work when i return. Love to get together with you Ocha if I do indeed come down.
    Let me know! I'm good with that.
  • I'm good for a Sunday afternoon if that's cool for everyone else. I can buzz up right after church.
    Are we planning for Sunday the 25th? I vote yay! All others......?
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    I may not be able to make the 25th due to family coming in but don't wait for me.
    Was hoping to be down Cincy way this week but it just didn't work out. Doubt very much if I can make that date. Hoping to be going back to the boat around then. But if not I'll definately try to make it. Got to start working my days out for surgery in may.