Home General Discussion
Options

What do you do with your cigar bands?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That's...oddly cool and disturbing. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome. Definitely make it your avatar and stick around a while!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    That is awesome. Definitely make it your avatar and stick around a while!
    Lol, just as I type this, you go and do it. Nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Haha. Thanks. Time for this girl to kick back with a celebratory smoke!
  • Options
    Cigarmadillo:
    Haha. Thanks. Time for this girl to kick back with a celebratory smoke!
    A/S/L?
  • Options
    62/undecided/Africa
  • Options
    Cigarmadillo:
    62/undecided/Africa
    Dang...too far. I'm good with the first two.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Cigarmadillo:
    62/undecided/Africa
    Can armadillos live that long? I guess if they avoid cars...
  • Options
    I'm exceptional, I suppose.
  • Options
    A few shots of the 'Dillo in progress: imageimageimageimage Little bugger took a few days to finish, but will look nice guarding the humidor. Lots of bands left, though.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bump
    Can I just say this is the ultimate troll? It's only January 2nd, but I'm calling it now, Troll of the Year. You bumped a post that not only echoes a recent redundant post, but also where someone (she who must not be named) was reprimanded for not using the search tool to prevent redundant posts. Well done, sir. ::slow clap::
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My error. I am in a bad mood anyway and I guess I should not be answering any post.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Bump
    Can I just say this is the ultimate troll? It's only January 2nd, but I'm calling it now, Troll of the Year. You bumped a post that not only echoes a recent redundant post, but also where someone (she who must not be named) was reprimanded for not using the search tool to prevent redundant posts. Well done, sir. ::slow clap::
    Sigh, do we really need to do this?
    I mean is it really a problem?
    ROFL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    There are many threads on this, just search for them

Gee, I'm sorry. Could you direct me to the specific one that asks if it is possible to send them to me..?
    Note the time/date on Shaun Harrison's post in the top right corner, above the text of his post.

01-29-2012, 10:16 AM

Have not seen Shaun around here in a long time ---- I believe he was suggesting for OP to utilize the search function ..... it's not the best search function in the world, but it works.

If you're looking for people to send you bands, I would suggest you start a new thread in the Trade/Passes/Bomb section and title it something like "Looking for cigar bands" --- I know others have posted there, looking for bands in the past. You'll probably get a good response if people have extra bands.

I made these: [repost]
    crafty, I know

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Bump
    I just wanted people to see other uses for cigar bands, Ken. Not my fault there are a lot of threads about it. Don't troll me, it's not allowed.Besides, who care if it is redundant? The clutter police? Not like if someone posts something I don't agree with I can be like "Cool story bro...nobody cares."
  • Options
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Gee, I'm sorry. Could you direct me to the specific one that asks if it is possible to send them to me..?
    Note the time/date on Shaun Harrison's post in the top right corner, above the text of his post.

Have not seen Shaun around here in a long time ---- I believe he was suggesting for OP to utilize the search function ..... it's not the best search function in the world, but it works.

If you're looking for people to send you bands, I would suggest you start a new thread in the Trade/Passes/Bomb section and title it something like "Looking for cigar bands" --- I know others have posted there, looking for bands in the past. You'll probably get a good response if people have extra bands.

crafty, I know

The day started out pretty good and went straight down hill.
    First an accident that will eventually cost me.
    Out of xxxxxx and don't get paid until next wed.
    My mother in laws dog pisses and sh(ts on everything and there are now 3 dogs marking their territory.

I guess I will stop posting and sticking foot in mouth...My apologies to all.
  • Options
    JD, sorry to hear about all that. Don't stop posting here, you've not said anything wrong.
  • Options
    Rain:
    JD, sorry to hear about all that. Don't stop posting here, you've not said anything wrong.
    Agree. No problem here JD.

Just wanted you to notice that Shaun's post was a couple year's old and no one here was trying to start a "flame war" with you.
    And if you haven't posted for bands in T/P/B thread yet --- do it. I may have some extras in the basement .... if not I'll start saving them and get back with you in a few months

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is wrong, but I just gotta. ROFL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    One wrong one deserves another...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    One wrong one deserves another...
    You gotta pay the Troll Toll....

• Options
    Holy jeebus, I was just laughing at what I thought was a good joke but I guess it wasn't intentional. The search function stinks, I don't blame anyone for not using it, and getting upset at redundant and useless posts is ridiculous to say the least. Posting about getting upset at them is downright ironic (though not half as ironic as posting about posting about posting about posting about disliking redundant posts).

Seriously, I'm never serious. Except when I say I'm serious. And then only sometimes.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Holy jeebus, I was just laughing at what I thought was a good joke but I guess it wasn't intentional. The search function stinks, I don't blame anyone for not using it, and getting upset at redundant and useless posts is ridiculous to say the least. Posting about getting upset at them is downright ironic (though not half as ironic as posting about posting about posting about posting about disliking redundant posts).

Seriously, I'm never serious. Except when I say I'm serious. And then only sometimes.
    Haha, you're posting about...no, you...yeah, posting about posting...oh, nevermind.Ken, I love you!!!PS - Do not EVER slow clap for me again. Only regular claps are allowed.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

crafty, I know

The day started out pretty good and went straight down hill.
    First an accident that will eventually cost me.
    Out of xxxxxx and don't get paid until next wed.
    My mother in laws dog pisses and sh(ts on everything and there are now 3 dogs marking their territory.

I guess I will stop posting and sticking foot in mouth...My apologies to all.
    That all sucks, man, seriously (and for real this time). I'm the one with my foot in my mouth, I was just failing at being funny. Anyone have this guy flavored nachos? Now I feel bad.
  • Options
    Rain:

I just meant for the day guys.....golly gee willikers
  • Options
    Oh, well....MY BAD!!!!!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

I just meant for the day guys.....golly gee willikers
    Batman? Idk why but every time I see/hear gee wilikers.. I think gee wilikers Batman!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo IMG_0463_zps0593532d.jpg photo IMG_0459_zps56bee292.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    I create art! Mkt.Com/joyfuls-cigar-art
    Facebook.Com/joyfulscigarart

I can make art from YOUR bands also! And for any of those "I throw them away" people, I'll gladly pay shipping to have your bands.
  • Options
    Joyful''s-Cigar-Art:
    I create art! Mkt.Com/joyfuls-cigar-art Facebook.Com/joyfulscigarart I can make art from YOUR bands also! And for any of those "I throw them away" people, I'll gladly pay shipping to have your bands.

I send most of mine to twistedstem with an occasional foray into "it made my wife happy". I do love your work though. Reminds me, that box is overflowing again.....