Home General Discussion
Options

"the one"

i know many of us are constantly in search of "THE ONE". that one cigar that makes us say WOW. has anyone ever actually found it?

Comments

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    it will always be "the next one" ;-) I don't the there will ever be just "ONE" in this game....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Good question. From the cigars that I have tried I have to say I have found the ruination to be the cigar I smoke the most. If I could afford it I would buy tons of opus x lost city double toros though. But I don't think I could say I have found the one cigar. My tastes differ from day to day.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    it will always be "the next one" ;-) I don't the there will ever be just "ONE" in this game....

+1. For me, it always seems that I find something better just around the corner...
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Toombes:
    lonewolf2011:

+1. For me, it always seems that I find something better just around the corner...
    which is why i posted the question. I'm not sure if i will ever find "the one" because there is always something better around the corner. maybe not BETTER, but different
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cohiba Sig VI...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Cuban Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico's.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Opus I really think for retail they are a amazing smoke not internet retail.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    Cohiba Sig VI...
    Coming from you Steve that's pretty big. Which makes me even more excited to smoke the one you sent me! Thanks again for all the sticks brother
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    LP #9
  • Options
    AVO Classic for smoothness and Padron for flavor for this guy.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Cohiba Sig VI...
    I would have to say that is the best one I've smoked so far as well. Just got a box of 10 in yesterday! After that, I've really enjoyed the Tat Blacks and Liga Privada No9's
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    For me out of everything I've tried the My Father Le Bijou 1922 is probably my number one favorite. Oliva V and Undercrown are right up there with it too. There's so much out there though and a lot still for me to try so I'm sure there will always be something that I'll like better than the rest.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    close between 101 and obsidian
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Cohiba Behike
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre. Fresh from the box. Any size will do for me.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolivar Inmensas
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    May not be the caliber of fine or rare that others have posted, but for me it's the Tatuaje 7th Reserva or J21.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    opus **** maduro.......... so sad. . wish i could find another
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I think the fuente fuente was better than the **** maduro. guess I need to find another to try.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Since it's difficult to get the Partagas D on a regular basis, I'll settle for a San Lotano Oval.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Last year I had a 1926 padron anny maduro on my 11th wedding after a great dinner . So far, that's been the best cigar experience I've had alone ever. Besides that, any cigar with other people and good conversation is a close second.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Last year I had a 1926 padron anny maduro on my 11th wedding anny after a great dinner . So far, that's been the best cigar experience I've had alone ever. Besides that, any cigar with other people and good conversation is a close second.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isom Montecristo #2
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    I think the fuente fuente was better than the **** maduro. guess I need to find another to try.
    wouldnt know. never been able to get my hands on one.

but i do like the regular opus fuente fuente more than the ****
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Cohiba Sig VI...

Yea Steve you know I think you need to send me a few of these to try so I can determine if it is "the one" ....... For me right now I gotta go with the Opus ****
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    My old man told me there is two great ones...the one you talk about and the one your looking for. There is never just one. If I have to put in a special request...its the My Father Le Bijou 1922. I love me some My Father cigars!
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    bolivar royal corona, and also mf le bijou corona gorda.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Bolivar Petit Corona
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario or Casa Fuente Lancero. I would probably be pretty happy smoking those every day for the rest of my life.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I would be perfectly happy smoking nothing but Padron 1926 Maduro No.1&2 for the rest of my life. I challenge someone to find a cigar I like better.