Home General Discussion

"the one"

2»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    oldsoulrevival:
    I would be perfectly happy smoking nothing but Padron 1926 Maduro No.1&2 for the rest of my life. I challenge someone to find a cigar I like better.
    Aint it the truth. Those are probably the best cigars in the world today. MY Opinion.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    JDH:
    oldsoulrevival:
    I would be perfectly happy smoking nothing but Padron 1926 Maduro No.1&2 for the rest of my life. I challenge someone to find a cigar I like better.
    Aint it the truth. Those are probably the best cigars in the world today. MY Opinion.
    Agreed. I have had several other more expensive cigars, but NOTHING comes close to the 1926, imo. Every time I light one up, I need to be sitting down because I literally get week in the knees. Definitely something that I save for special occasions though - can't really afford them on a regular basis. Although, typing this is making me want to rush out to a B&M today...... haha
  • thehoffthehoff Posts: 76
    Tatuaje La Verite 2008.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Nice to see you back hofenheimer
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    I'm too new to this yet. I have to try many, many more to even know. Though I was partial to the Tabac Especial.
  • thehoffthehoff Posts: 76
    slickric:
    Nice to see you back hofenheimer
    Thank you. It's been a minute.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    After much thought, I think so far my #1 is either tatuaje black tubo or isom cohiba sig II
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The first one was the Gurkha Centurian.
    The second is the Oval.

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    LP no.9
  • For me the "one" would be the SL habano. I can nearly afford to smoke this every week. If I got a big pay raise I would pick the T52.