Options

Looking For Sumatra Wrappers?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    Vulchor:
    Armada is good......nothing is better than the RP Edge Sumatra.....if you can find the originals anywhere, they are unbelievable and the new ones arent too shabby either.
    Gotta disagree with this... I LOVE the original RP Edge sumatras... but the new ones aren't even close. If I had never smoked one of the old ones, I might be OK with the new ones. BUT, since I have in fact smoked the original ones, I just can't smoke the newer released ones without being hugely disappointed... to me, it's kinda like smoking an original release Gurkha Master Select and then smoking one from the past year. I just can't help but think they are in it for the money, or they would've taken the time to reproduce the blend correctly...

but that's just my humble opinion. I have lost my faith in RP just like I have in Gurkha. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are just that... exceptions. By general rule, I don't care for either brand anymore.
    I gotta go with Todd on the OR RP Sumatra vs new release. The OR RP Sumatra was a really great cigar. The rebranded is meh.

Others I'd say the Emilio Serie H Sumatra (not just cause I rep it I really like that cigar a lot)
    CCOM Sungrown Label
    Kristoff Sumatra
    La Reloba Sumatra
    5 Vegas Classic

I've found all these quite enjoyable