Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Its My B-Day and I'll Have a Contest if I Want To

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Yes---shameless plug (which is just as much sadness as jubilation), I turn 31 on Sunday. So in honor, or horror, of such....I think a contest is in order. I did one a few months back for someone to pick my next contest and Gene was the winner of that one, so the contest will be what his idea was...

A contest anyone can participate in . You have to guess 10 items Vulchor has in his refrigerator . Guess item and brand name , one guess per day . Vulchor can tell correct answers / incorrect brand etc until someone gets all 10 items/brand correct . Hey , its different anyway !!!

So thats the contest, I wil be on here throughout the weekend updating what is and is not correct. By way of this contest keep in mind, someone could technically guess 9 items/brands correctly, and if some other guys gets the last one...he is the winner. You can guess 10 items/brands per day. Should be be fun. Contest will go until we have a winner obviously. Cheers All.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hellmans Mayo, Real Lime lime juice, Kraft cheddar cheese, Bud Light, Franks Red Hot hot sauce, Heinz Ketchup, Heinz Mustard, KC Masterpiece bbq sauce, Ball Park hot dogs, Smuckers jelly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy Birthday V.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Mustard - French's
    Ketchup - Heinz
    Mayo - Hellmann's
    Spaghetti Sauce - Prego
    Salsa - Pace
    Parmesan Cheese - Kraft
    Pickles - Vlasic
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce
    Shredded Cheese - Kraft
    Jelly - Smuckers
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Happy Birthday Doood.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miller lite
    Kraft Singles
    Dasani
    Arm and Hammer baking soda
    coke
    Eggs (local brand lol)
    Minute maid oj
    Oscar Meyer bacon
    Heinz ketchup
    Best foods Mayonnaise ..... damn that was hard
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Miller lite
    Kraft Singles
    Dasani
    Arm and Hammer baking soda
    coke
    Eggs (local brand lol)
    Minute maid oj
    Oscar Meyer bacon
    Heinz ketchup
    Best foods Mayonnaise ..... damn that was hard
    Thanks for the contest and Happy Birthday brother!
  • Options
    We have 6 guessed so far, and I will giove credit on the "local" eggs, but not for any other items. There are some listed that I do have as well, but not the correct brand----I will leave it at that for now. The correct guesses are...

Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmsean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Easy cheese ;) happy birthday btw!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmsean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Clausen Pickles, Pilsbury Biscuts, and Oscar Meyer Lunch Meat
  • Options
    Happy B-Day......
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy anniversary of your birth!!!!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    31???? Well congrats, but if you think that's old then you've got another thing coming buddy....slowly...year after year. Anyway, based upon your advanced age, I'll guess:

Prune juice
    Applesauce
    A chilled tube of Ben Gay
    Buttermilk
    Milk of Magnesia
    Leftover chicken soup (spoiled)
    Dentures (chilled in a glass of water, of course)
    Puree'd green beans (next to the dentures, of course)
    An ice pack
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Milk, Moo-Moo
    Flu Vaccine, GlaxosmithKline
    Soda, Generic Cream flavored
    Butter, Indian Lake
    12 Bags of Farmed shrimp, Kirkland brand
    Baking Sode, ARRRm and Hammer
    Cigar with assorted Beetle holes, Thompson House Blend
    1 Long Cucumber, Dole Cucumber Wing
    3 Beers, Natural Light
    Steak Sauce, A.1.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Heinz sweet relish
    Miracle Whip salad dressing
    Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
    Shiner Bock Beer
    Milk (local brand)
    Kraft BBQ Sauce
    Dr. Pepper
    Country Crock Butter
    Phili Cream Cheese
    Perrier Water
    Happy Birthday Brother
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Happy b-day!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy early Birthday brother!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bday brother. You got a good stick picked out?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Milk, Moo-Moo
    Flu Vaccine, GlaxosmithKline
    Soda, Generic Cream flavored
    Butter, Indian Lake
    12 Bags of Farmed shrimp, Kirkland brand
    Baking Sode, ARRRm and Hammer
    Cigar with assorted Beetle holes, Thompson House Blend
    1 Long Cucumber, Dole Cucumber Wing
    3 Beers, Natural Light
    Steak Sauce, A.1.
    LOLOLOL
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    We have 6 guessed so far, and I will giove credit on the "local" eggs, but not for any other items. There are some listed that I do have as well, but not the correct brand----I will leave it at that for now. The correct guesses are...

Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmsean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs
    ok, day two. Kraft cheddar, heinz ketchup, smuckers jelly, kraft parmesan, kraft singles, local eggs, local milk, coke, butterball lunchmeat, tomatoes.
  • Options
    Heavy:
    31???? Well congrats, but if you think that's old then you've got another thing coming buddy....slowly...year after year. Anyway, based upon your advanced age, I'll guess:

Prune juice
    Applesauce
    A chilled tube of Ben Gay
    Buttermilk
    Milk of Magnesia
    Leftover chicken soup (spoiled)
    Dentures (chilled in a glass of water, of course)
    Puree'd green beans (next to the dentures, of course)
    An ice pack
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT.
  • Options
    Vulchor:

So oddly, 2 guesses wouldve been right last week---but nopt this week, as I threw out the Kraft BBQ Sauce and I finsihed the A1 on a steak Monday night.......BUT, we are up to 7 correct guesses with the six listed above and now Lea and Perrins Worsh sauce.

Up to you guys if you want to guess 10 new ideas or the 7 already correct and add 3 more. If you only get three however, the person to actually write all 10 correct in one post will be the winner-------stragedy for dog rockets, I love it here;)
  • Options
    Also (sorry for being rude), to all of you not playing but giving me good wishes----thank you all avery much. Feel free to play please, but if not thanks anyway...I love it here and all of you (even Kuzi and Macro, lol)
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    okay, day 2
    Boars Head pub style horseradish
    Mrs. Fanning's bread and butter chips
    Mezzetta pepperoncinis
    B&G green olives
    Chef Cuisine minced Garlic
    Half loaf Mrs. Baird's Bread
    Stubbs liquid smoke
    La Victoria Hot Sauce
    Kraft Ranch Dressing
    Kraft Tar Tar Sauce
  • Options
    Arrowhead water
    Pepsi
    Yoplait Yogurt
    Farmer Johns bacon
    Gatorade
    Wishbone ranch
    V8
    Miracle Whip
    Oscar Mayer balogna
    apples
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy Birthday Big V !!! Glad to see this contest roll around . Since you used ny idea and already sent me great sticks I will not jump in the guessing fray ... let another BOTL or SOTL go for it . Yes this is a great place , I echo those sentiments .
  • Options
    Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmsean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, Lea and Perrins Worsh sauce.........and Goldens Mustard, Land O'Lakes butter, Dannon Yogurt
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Vulchor:

So oddly, 2 guesses wouldve been right last week---but nopt this week, as I threw out the Kraft BBQ Sauce and I finsihed the A1 on a steak Monday night.......BUT, we are up to 7 correct guesses with the six listed above and now Lea and Perrins Worsh sauce.

Up to you guys if you want to guess 10 new ideas or the 7 already correct and add 3 more. If you only get three however, the person to actually write all 10 correct in one post will be the winner-------stragedy for dog rockets, I love it here;)
    Pepsi and V8 are also in there folks-----we are up to 9 of the 10 given. Remember, the person who gets all 10 at once is the winner, so if you guess the 10th one but someone else writes all 10 in the same post...they win. Fun little game Gmill, thanks man. Just as an update for everyone, the 9 items correctly guessed so far are (and btw, some of the items already mentioned are in my frig...but guessed the wrong brand)

Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi.
  • Options
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi. ..................COUNTRY CROCK!. HAPPY 31!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!! I'll give it a shot:
    Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmsean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, Lea and Perrins Worsh sauce, Pepsi, V8, Kraft Ranch Dressing!!

Rob