Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Its My B-Day and I'll Have a Contest if I Want To

2»

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Theres no way I'm going to post answers after all the work you guys put in, but Happy Birthday Vulchor. The man seems to be a Kraft fan, there has to be more similar products in that 'fridge. That or some Pepto.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi...............and, Imperial margarine
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi. and item #10 might be: Best Foods Mayo
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Still no winner.,...again there are things that brands havent been guessed right---and of course other items as well. One more day before I give hints to give it away I guess.
  • Options
    bearb:
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi. and item #10 might be: Best Foods Mayo
    ///ok....so I obviously cant read that #10 was guessed b4 by Daniel (great guess by the way:) )....me bad....but anyway, a clarification on your post Vulchor "again there are things that brands havent been guessed right---and of course other items as well."...does this mean you need the 'type' of jelly? as well..ie. grape? or what? happy b-day, and always fun to follow/participate in the contests :)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, Pepsi. ..............McArthur milk FTW!
    Happy 31 + 1 day, day!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    WHAT?! I didn't know you had a birthday coming... sh it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave. I was out in the bush all weekend and never saw this til now.

Just to be an ass here... what happens if someone guesses something that is correct but before the contest runs out, you run out of what was guessed? So if you eat the Smuckers Jelly before the close of the contest, is it still in? LMAO
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, and Pepsi and Helmans real mayonaise.
  • Options
    Still no winner----LOL Doug....No I didnt think of that, but Im doing it based on whats in the frig as the game goes on----nothing seems to be near empty thank god, lol.

Bear, no it doesnt need to be the type. 9 things have been guessed. I am saying other items may have been guessed, but with the wrong brand (ie Franks Red Hot Sauce and I acually had Tabasco-----and no Tabsaco is not in my frig)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Kraft Spicy Bold Mustard....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    So there is mayo and mustard in the frig-----neither brand has been guessed correctly yet, but both are the same store brand. The is also BBQ sauce, 2 different ones----one from a store (not the same store as mustard and mayo) and one from a chain restaurant.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well Happy early B-Day to ya. I will get my guess in this evening.

• Options
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, Pepsi.......KC MASTERPIECE!!!
  • Options
    k.c. is not the sauce-------used to be, but not there now--------how bout another guess after say 5 pm??? 2 guesses per day now (a few hours apart)to get this thing over with-----again the bbq is a store brand for one and a chain restaurant bottled brand for the other.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats Vulchor on the milestone and I will guess Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, Pepsi....and Publix Mayo?
  • Options
    Not Publix mayo.
  • Options
    Although I have no idea what brands, nor even stores exist in Florida, I shall attempt an educated google guess :) THerefore, I shall say the original 9 : Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L & P Worsh, V8, Pepsi....... + Heinz Dill pickles
  • Options
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Grey Poupon
  • Options
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Sonny's Bar-B Q sauce....
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Bicks Dill Pickles.
  • Options
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Famous Dave's BBQ sauce
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Kraft Cheddar, Heinz Ketchup, Smuckers Jelly, Kraft Parmesean, Kraft Singles, Local Eggs, L&p Worsh, V8, Pepsi, and Sonny's Bar-B Q sauce....
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

PM me your addy bro and the poop sticks will be headed your way.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    spindrift:
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

Congrats spindrift. Fun contest.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats Spin! Hey Vulchor was it Kroeger's Mayo..damn it all to hell.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    spindrift:
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

Nice...I had to call the wife to ask about a sauce that we had when visiting my father-in-law in Florida...Glad she doesn't smoke cigars or I would have to share...pm on the way...
  • Options
    Congrats Spin...Thanks for the contest Vulchor!!!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Nicely done!
  • Options
    Not a prob fellas.....wish I had a walk in humi so I could send everyone something------unforuntately, I gotta have some for myself to smoke too:/

BTW, It was Great Value Mayo and Mustard (I hate WalMart btw, but whatchya gonna do) and Winn Dixie BBQ.
  • Options
    Received these from Vulchor the night before I went out of town..Sorry it took so long to get the results posted...Vulchor totally blew me away with the sticks...As you can see, he really pulled out a nice selection from his humi for the winner...I have yet to try a 777, so I'm looking forward to that...DP Black, AB FB, MOW, and Daytonas are always at the ready for me...The kicker, an Opus...What can I say??? Thanx for the contest Vulchor...Oh, and I have your addy now.... ;^)

• Options
    Nice sticks Spin, Oh that Voucher....