Home General Discussion

Newbs to Forums Please READ!!!! Edited! New

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    First thing welcome if I have missed you, wiith so many different threads, So this is to help everyone out even the seasoned (some more then others LOL)

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 3 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r
    The Newbie Welcoming Thread

And the "Formatting Thread" for learning how to post on forums, by Redtailhawkoz
    Formatting Thread

And the "Developing Your Palate Thread" self explantory, by Kuzi
    Developing your Palate Thread

In the Cigar 101 Forum, there is a thread, "101 Things Newbs Should Know" by Sniper
    101 Things Newbs Should Know

In the Trade, Passes, and Bombs Forum, there are 2 threads "Newbie Trading Thread" for newbs looking to start trading. By wwestern
    Newbie Trading Thread

And the thread, "Etiquette- Trades, Passes, and Bombs" by Madurofan
    Etiquette for Trade,Passes and Bomb Forum
    I have found my self monitoring these for the New guys and will continue to try and keep posted on the front page, thank you!!!! And Enjoy the forums BOTL!!!!
    I'd like to give this a big ol' bump.....

And Mike, to you and the other BOTLs, the question has recently come up (again) of how is a "noob" to know that CCOM is independent and not affiliated with any other online retailers, even if said companies share the same shipping warehouse addy?

I personally made this "noob" mistake a few months ago of publicly asking about a competitor's deal since I did not know the company's were not related. So for all the new folks who don't know, could we maybe add something either here or to one of the other threads that says unless it has "Cigar.com" attached to the deal, that it's not from them and should not be publicly posted.
    And if this is already posted in one of the other threads, maybe we could bump it to the top of the list?
    TOPPPPP
    ^1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • New to this so just wanted to make sure i got it set up correct
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob is a good friend of mine gentlemen, I'll lt him put up his intro, but please welcome him with open arms.
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    First thing welcome if I have missed you, wiith so many different threads, So this is to help everyone out even the seasoned (some more then others LOL)

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 3 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r

And the "Formatting Thread" for learning how to post on forums, by Redtailhawkoz
    Formatting Thread

In the Cigar 101 Forum, there is a thread, "101 Things Newbs Should Know" by Sniper

In the Trade, Passes, and Bombs Forum, there are 2 threads "Newbie Trading Thread" for newbs looking to start trading. By wwestern
    Newbie Trading Thread

I have found my self monitoring these for the New guys and will continue to try and keep posted on the front page, thank you!!!! And Enjoy the forums BOTL!!!!

And Mike, to you and the other BOTLs, the question has recently come up (again) of how is a "noob" to know that CCOM is independent and not affiliated with any other online retailers, even if said companies share the same shipping warehouse addy?

I personally made this "noob" mistake a few months ago of publicly asking about a competitor's deal since I did not know the company's were not related. So for all the new folks who don't know, could we maybe add something either here or to one of the other threads that says unless it has "Cigar.com" attached to the deal, that it's not from them and should not be publicly posted.
    And if this is already posted in one of the other threads, maybe we could bump it to the top of the list?
    TOPPPPP
    +??
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bump. you amateur noobs better take note. There will be a test by me Stupid Noob.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bump. you amateur noobs better take note. There will be a test by me Stupid Noob.
    LOL - will the test include how to take pictures of cigars???
    I don't think "teachers" are allowed to give tests they wouldn't be able to pass themselves.

And BTW - BUMP

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

TOPPPPP
    :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

TOPPPPP
    tiptop
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike bumps this thread like a fishermen uses chum.... luring his pray closer and closer........
    Vision:
    Mike bumps this thread like a fishermen uses chum.... luring his pray closer and closer........
    just watching out for the newbs:-) :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    just watching out for the newbs:-) :-) :-) :-)
    That's kind of you Mike ....
    (Fresh Fish, Fresh Fish, Fresh Fish!!!!) LOL

BUMPITY

MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

TOPPPPP
    Been slackin Mike???
    LOL

jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpy
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpy
    to the top!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

In the Cigar 101 Forum, there is a thread, "101 Things Newbs Should Know" by Sniper101 Things Newbs Should Know

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpy
    to the top!
    bumpity bump

MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

TIP TOP
    toop
    Bump
    Bumpin and Fluffin.

I'd say that's 2 for the price of 1.

bah ump
    Bumping:-)
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpity
    Bumpppp
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

now I see how to got so many posts, you know there is a thread just for fluff posts :)
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

now I see how to got so many posts, you know there is a thread just for fluff posts :)
    mike is a loser. he has over 2k posts b/c of his loser status
    jliu:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

Don't be a hater just trying to help out the Newbs!!! Or 'Knobs" in your case Jiunn!!!
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

Don't be a hater just trying to help out the Newbs!!! Or 'Knobs" in your case Jiunn!!!
    haha I hear ya, I got pmed the link to this thread when I first came here and it still took me a while to figure out how to post pictures, I suck.
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

haha I hear ya, I got pmed the link to this thread when I first came here and it still took me a while to figure out how to post pictures, I suck.
    xoxo. SEND ME THAT LIST STUPID MIKE. I am not happy with you right now
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jliu:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Bumpppp

xoxo. SEND ME THAT LIST STUPID MIKE. I am not happy with you right now
    LMAO if the newbs do come here and read some of this *** they will be running for the doors! You guy's are NUTZ!
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpy
    n grind:-)