Home General Discussion
Options

Newbs to Forums Please READ!!!! Edited! New

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    To the top
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Newbs, read please!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    First thing welcome if I have missed you, wiith so many different threads, So this is to help everyone out even the seasoned (some more then others LOL)

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 3 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r
    The Newbie Welcoming Thread

And the "Formatting Thread" for learning how to post on forums, by Redtailhawkoz
    Formatting Thread

And the "Developing Your Palate Thread" self explantory, by Kuzi
    Developing your Palate Thread

In the Cigar 101 Forum, there is a thread, "101 Things Newbs Should Know" by Sniper
    101 Things Newbs Should Know

In the Trade, Passes, and Bombs Forum, there are 2 threads "Newbie Trading Thread" for newbs looking to start trading. By wwestern
    Newbie Trading Thread

And the thread, "Etiquette- Trades, Passes, and Bombs" by Madurofan
    Etiquette for Trade,Passes and Bomb Forum
    I have found my self monitoring these for the New guys and will continue to try and keep posted on the front page, thank you!!!! And Enjoy the forums BOTL!!!!
    I'd like to give this a big ol' bump.....

And Mike, to you and the other BOTLs, the question has recently come up (again) of how is a "noob" to know that CCOM is independent and not affiliated with any other online retailers, even if said companies share the same shipping warehouse addy?

I personally made this "noob" mistake a few months ago of publicly asking about a competitor's deal since I did not know the company's were not related. So for all the new folks who don't know, could we maybe add something either here or to one of the other threads that says unless it has "Cigar.com" attached to the deal, that it's not from them and should not be publicly posted.
    And if this is already posted in one of the other threads, maybe we could bump it to the top of the list?
    bumpity
    Bump to top
  • Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    First thing welcome if I have missed you, wiith so many different threads, So this is to help everyone out even the seasoned (some more then others LOL)

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 3 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r

And the "Formatting Thread" for learning how to post on forums, by Redtailhawkoz
    Formatting Thread

In the Cigar 101 Forum, there is a thread, "101 Things Newbs Should Know" by Sniper

In the Trade, Passes, and Bombs Forum, there are 2 threads "Newbie Trading Thread" for newbs looking to start trading. By wwestern
    Newbie Trading Thread

I have found my self monitoring these for the New guys and will continue to try and keep posted on the front page, thank you!!!! And Enjoy the forums BOTL!!!!

And Mike, to you and the other BOTLs, the question has recently come up (again) of how is a "noob" to know that CCOM is independent and not affiliated with any other online retailers, even if said companies share the same shipping warehouse addy?

I personally made this "noob" mistake a few months ago of publicly asking about a competitor's deal since I did not know the company's were not related. So for all the new folks who don't know, could we maybe add something either here or to one of the other threads that says unless it has "Cigar.com" attached to the deal, that it's not from them and should not be publicly posted.
    And if this is already posted in one of the other threads, maybe we could bump it to the top of the list?
    for the Noobs!
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

bumpity
    Bump to top
  • Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Mike, San Ramon, CA
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Mike, San Ramon, CA
    Hi Mike. Mike here. Mike there. Everywhere a Mike Mike. Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI Beloit, WI
  • Options
    Going back to Cali!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

for the Noobs!
    nooobies
  • Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

For nooooobs
  • Options
    That's some good stuff there!
  • Options
    triangleman29:
    That's some good stuff there!
    Bumpty
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

For nooooobs
    b u m p
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

For nooooobs
    b u m p
    bumpy bumpy.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

For nooooobs
    b u m p
    bumpy bumpy.
    Down to pg 2 ---- bump

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bump x2
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bump x2
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    What this thread needs is to be a sticky like on some other forums.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Dropped to 2 again :-( sad face.
    Back on top.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Tip T)P
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Tip T)P
    Been missin' out on your quality "bump" time lately??
    You're such a fluffer, lol

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    you gonna take that from him? he just called you a fluffer! LOL
  • Options

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 4 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r

Formatting Thread

And the "(almost) all inclusive guide to cigar etiquette, Kuzi style" Inside Kuzi's mind, by Kuzi
    (almost) all inclusive guide to cigar etiquette Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

Please fill out your BIO it will help!!

By Jgibv

• Options
    MVW67:

First in the General Discussion Forum, there are 4 threads "The Newbie WelcomingThread" for Intros by j0z3r

Formatting Thread

And the "(almost) all inclusive guide to cigar etiquette, Kuzi style" Inside Kuzi's mind, by Kuzi

Newbie Trading Thread

By Jgibv

top please
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

By Jgibv

daily bump

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:

Formatting Thread

Newbie Trading Thread

By Jgibv

TIPTOP