Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1k posts...let's play poker! RESULTS ARE IN!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    All addresses are in and all details have been PM'd. One thing to note is that I changed the game ever so slightly to get this done in 4 rounds of passing rather than 5. To achieve this, instead of sending out all 5 assigned cards, you keep one for yourself and pass on 4 in round 1. This is stated in the instructions I have PM'd to each of you.

For those watching, the final list of participants is:
    rburke1129
    bandyt09
    Toombes
    jgibv
    Ken Light

Oh, and a word on takes/puts/posts. Post whatever pictures you think will keep this interesting for those involved and those watching. Just DO NOT post pictures of cards! That could kill the game. Takes and puts are going to be on the honor system. If you don't know if what you're doing is right, simply ask. Post it here, PM me, or PM whomever you trust to guide you. In poker, every man is taken at his word until he proves he cannot be, and all cheats eventually come to light. There is a very good chance the contents of these passes will end up in the hands of the DCCC, so do what's right.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box "E" is outbound.
    DC: 03103490000224084378

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Box "F" is outbound as well. DC # 9505500007642069000044
    PM"s sent around to clarify. I'm not sure everyone understood that every player starts a pass, and this is SIX passes being send around simultaneously...let the insanity begin!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Box "C" will be on it's way Monday, unless the wife decides it's a good time to have a baby.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Box A is outgoing...0311 0820 0002 2154 0193
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box "B" is going to the PO tomorrow so it should hit on Monday.
    Great! I'm confident that the final box will head out in the near future.
    Ken Light:
    Great! I'm confident that the final box will head out in the near future.

It shall be in the mail Monday morning, my good man!
    Sorry to throw a wrench into the works, Ken, but my box is going to be a few days later than anticipated. The wife just called to tell me she's in labor. Details to follow...
    Toombes:
    Sorry to throw a wrench into the works, Ken, but my box is going to be a few days later than anticipated. The wife just called to tell me she's in labor. Details to follow...
    Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly and that your wife and newborn are in great health.

And I hope I'm not talking out of turn since it's not my pass, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a bit more important than dropping a box of cigars in the mail.

Thanks, brother. I'll keep everyone posted.
    Toombes:
    All good, brother, hoping for a smooth delivery of a healthy baby!
    As of 6:56 this morning, Hadley Grayce is finally here! I'll have the box out Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Thanks for understanding, brothers!
    Congratulations brother!!
    Thanks, doooooood!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Toombes:
    As of 6:56 this morning, Hadley Grayce is finally here! I'll have the box out Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Thanks for understanding, brothers!
    congrats.
    Thanks, Kevin. We get to come home tomorrow, so I'll have my package in the mail tomorrow afternoon or first thing Friday morning. Once again, sorry for the delay, but the wife just couldn't hold on any longer.
    Toombes:
    As of 6:56 this morning, Hadley Grayce is finally here!
    Toombes:
    Thanks, Kevin. We get to come home tomorrow,
    Congrats and glad to hear that all is well.

And it's good to know that you & your family will be able to return home soon - I imagine that will be infinite times more comfortable than staying at the hospital.

Thanks, my man. Can't wait to return to the sanctity of our home. Then we can actually relax...
    On another note, I know that some of the packages have had to land since last week. How's the pass rolling?
    Got my first pass. First my takes:
    Photobucket
    Puts:
    Photobucket
    and the rest of the pass, untouched:
    Photobucket

Oh yeah, and I'm all-in on this hand so far! ;D

Can't wait to pass this on, people let me know when you're ready in PM!
    Box "C" is on its way. I'll post pics of my take and put Sunday when I get back to work.
    By the way... Todd, pay back is a b#^*h!
    Got box "D" today? I think....
    Didn't have a chance to look closely but I'll double check the box letter and post takes & puts tomorrow or Saturday.

Let me know when this needs to go back out.

Contents of Box F...takes and puts still to be determined.

Photobucket
    It seems to me that every package has a posting that it was either sent or received at this point. I just want to confirm that through PM's and we can move on to round 2!

PM's sent to bandyt, toombes, and 415 to confirm passes were received. It appears that all have been sent.
    That's a big 10-Roger, Ken. Box "B" was received yesterday. Takes/puts and card have been taken care of and the box is ready to go for Round 2.
    I double checked and I do have Box "D" .... I've posted my cigar takes and puts below for everyone to review. If there's an issue with them please let me know either here or through PM - if not I'll assume all is good and wait to hear from Ken before sending this on.

Takes:

Puts:

The rest of the pass: (couldn't get this pic to resize properly, sorry)

Just tracked the DC# for "C", should have landed this morning.
    Sorry it took so long to get these up, but I don't got no nary internet at home...

Took these...

Photobucket

Put these...

Photobucket

And bandyT09 smacked me with this bomb in the process...

Photobucket

It was a good day, to say the least!
    Toombes:
    Sorry it took so long to get these up, but I don't got no nary internet at home...

And bandyT09 smacked me with this bomb in the process...

It was a good day, to say the least!
    Good looking takes & puts there.

And a bomb stuck in with the pass?!?!! That's playin dirty, lol. Good looking cigars though and nice hit, Todd.