Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1k posts...let's play poker! RESULTS ARE IN!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

124»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I believe I've got this straightened out in my head...I'm going to PM everyone to ask what they have currently in their possession just to be 100% sure. After that, the final pass can go out and we can play our hands...
    PM replied - takes and put pics will be posted tonight. Sorry for the delay.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    With 5/6 accounted for, I can be 99% certain I know what's going on now, and it in no way compromises the game.

Everyone can make their takes/puts, take a card, and move the pass with its last card on to the last person on the list!! When you get a box this time, you'll simply take the last card out to complete your hand, take/put as you wish, and await further instruction. Don't post the hands just yet...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Box B:

Takes

Puts

The Rest

If the puts and takes are not ok, please let me know.

Bump so everyone sees they can send off the final round after takes/puts are done...
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Box D headin' west...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
    Just got box "B" and jgibv, John, slipped a little something into the final iteration of the pass for me! Thanks, brother, I haven't had 3/4 of those, and the SL Habano is killer!

Photobucket

Also sent off box "C"...

This thing should be just about wrapping up. If anyone hasn't sent out the final box yet, please let me know via PM. I'm thinking of and end date for this next week! I'm HUGELY IMPRESSED that it has gone off so cleanly, and I think another hand will be in order sometime after this one finishes!!
    BUMP, PM's sent to all, want to make sure we're all set to showdown hands!
    Are we ready to show hands yet Ken?
    rburke1129:
    Are we ready to show hands yet Ken?
    Not trying to step on Ken's toes here.....
    But I still haven't got the 5th and final card/package.

I'm just hoping all's good with the person who is sending it to me.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    When jgibv gets his final box I'm good to go, Ken. Hoping nothing is wrong with the person sending or that the box hasn't been destroyed.
    Well that still gives you guys a chance to fold then, cuz my hand is pretty strong...lol.
    Just in case something like this, or a dispute over someone's hand, were to arise, I wrote down all cards that were sent out, and in which package, at the start of this game and still have that information (you have my word that I didn't use this information to make decisions about w

As for the sticks in that package, that's even more unfortunate. We'll have to see who wins and cross that bridge when we reach it, I definitely do not want anyone left short.
    Any word from 415 on this? I think that's who we were waiting on.
    It is. And no. I'm going to send PM's around today to get everyone's hand info so we can try and figure out who wins anyway. If that pass is lost in the shuffle, that sucks, but that happens. Hopefully all is well with him, he'll resurface, and that pass will reach it's final destination.

I'm going to be out of town celebrating my first anniversary this holiday weekend, but we'll try to wrap this up by the end of next week.
    Ok Ken...thanks. Happy Anniversary brother!!!!!!
    bump guys please check your PMs and let me know what your cards are. Thanks!
    So I got everyone's cards and there's really no need to draw this out any longer with pics of hands. I trust you all.

rburke1129 is the winner with a pair of Tens!! Congrats, Rich!!

Actually no one else had even a pair. I'll try and fix that next time around. I think rigging up sets of cards to make decent hands would be much more exciting than a randomly drawn dud...

Ken Light:
    So I got everyone's cards and there's really no need to draw this out any longer with pics of hands. I trust you all.

rburke1129 is the winner with a pair of Tens!! Congrats, Rich!!

Actually no one else had even a pair. I'll try and fix that next time around. I think rigging up sets of cards to make decent hands would be much more exciting than a randomly drawn dud...

Congrats Rich! (You lucky son of a gun, winning with a pair of 10s LOL)

Congrats, Rich!! I told Ken that I folded in my last PM to him. It was pathetic...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Congrats, Rich!! I told Ken that I folded in my last PM to him. It was pathetic...
    How pathetic? If I remember right I sent a King in each of the first 2 packages to you. Dan, you do know Kings are good in poker don't you? LOL

What was you high card?

Oh yeah, congrats Rich, I'll be getting something out to you soon.
    Only had one King, Todd...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Only had one King, Todd...
    Well then, let's just say, you high card was SO much better than mine. If we were playing HI/LO I would have split the pot, lol.
    Thanks guys...great idea for a pass Ken!

Todd, you should have kept all those 2's I sent ya brother...lol
    So just in case anyone forgot the rules, all passes now go to Rich! With Kevin MIA there are two missing with him, and hopefully he's ok and comes back but in the meantime I'll be sending something extra to Rich to make up for it.
    just fyi...half of the pot will be going to the DCCC once I receive the packages.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Congratulations Rich, and your donation to the DCCC is one helluva nice gesture!

Also congrats to Ken Light - excellent idea for a game, and this was a lot of fun to watch. :-)

Ken Light:
    So just in case anyone forgot the rules, all passes now go to Rich! With Kevin MIA there are two missing with him, and hopefully he's ok and comes back but in the meantime I'll be sending something extra to Rich to make up for it.
    Sorry to necro-post bumpity bump....

But Ken, did you ever hear from Kevin again ??

jgibv:
    Ken Light:

Nope. Weird.
    Ken Light:
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:

Nope. Weird.
    PM inbound,,,,,,