Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's really cool of you Oz. Awesome little set.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    tea party. oh ello, I am from yardsdale. I graduated with a 9.0 GPA. snuff
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    tea party. oh ello, I am from yardsdale. I graduated with a 9.0 GPA. snuff
    dude you crack my ass up on a daily basis. You need to move to Portland
    Aww shucks. Im going to visit the norpac someday. When I do I will for sure bring you fortune cookielaa
    That would be super asiantastic
    btw you must be itching to get this back. I can't believe it's been going on for so long. jeeber sneebers
    jliu:
    btw you must be itching to get this back. I can't believe it's been going on for so long. jeeber sneebers
    dude I am so anxious
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ok Dennis,,, Ive decided to pass the sticks on,, I apologize for taking so long, Had some other matters to attend to.. Here are my suggested puts and takes

Takes
    P1010346

Puts
    P1010349

Let me know and please confirm the addy where this is going next,,Ill get it out today
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    you were it, its on to its Owner Dennis.... his addy in the List is correct thats where i sent the Cup and Saucer to. Fire away before Dennis Bursts! LOL
    Its got one more stop that Rudy knows about. Off to Kris in Texas!!!! Wonderful takes and puts Rudy!! Nicely done.
    Roger that!!! En route to PO... will post dc later this eve,, Thanks Dennis!
    The Kid:
    Thanks a bunch Rudy. This pass has been a blast and I've enjoyed watching you guys have a great time with this. Afterwards, my 3k post contest will happen.
    fidel castro
    jliu:
    fidel castro
    is that your answer?
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    fidel castro
    is that your answer?
    I win! Great contest man. That was easy.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    fidel castro
    is that your answer?
    As a teacher, I must point out that you did not capitalize the proper nouns. Therefore, you did not win. No chicken dinner for you!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    fidel castro
    is that your answer?
    As a teacher, I must point out that you did not capitalize the proper nouns. Therefore, you did not win. No chicken dinner for you!
    Judge? ruling please?

Judge: Jiunn you win
    Ok Kris/Dennis,,, its on its way... 0312 0090 0000 4901 0225
    Awesome Rudy. I'm glad you were involved. Thanks for playing.
    Hey Dennis, ate some brats last night made by Zenner's sausage company out of Oregon, ever have any?? pretty tasty
    The Kid:
    Hey Dennis, ate some brats last night made by Zenner's sausage company out of Oregon, ever have any?? pretty tasty
    yea you did buddy! ass slap! waPAH
    Yeah, my father in law has a hot dog cart and used to serve Zenners. Too spendy for a little hot dog cart but certainly tasty
    dennisking:
    Yeah, my father in law has a hot dog cart and used to serve Zenners. Too spendy for a little hot dog cart but certainly tasty
    12 pack (2.25 lb) for 8 bucks at Winco..:O)
    Winco rules
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    yea you did buddy! ass slap! waPAH
    Dude, you NEVER cease to crack me up!!! :-D

Jiunn is that token humorous Asian like in every good 80's high school comedy. Long Duck Dong in the house. Well, this is on it's way to letsgowithbob and finally back to home with Daddy
    more like that one kid in Indiana Jones. doctah jonnnnes doctah joonnneees haha. Man, almost there. I get the feeling you're going to love it when you see it all.
    It left with 16 sticks and I don't care if it comes back with a bunch of Victor Sinclairs. Everybody had fun and that's what counts.
    dennisking:
    It left with 16 sticks and I don't care if it comes back with a bunch of Victor Sinclairs. Everybody had fun and that's what counts.
    one word..."Rabbits"
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    dennisking:
    The Kid:
    Thanks a bunch Rudy. This pass has been a blast and I've enjoyed watching you guys have a great time with this. Afterwards, my 3k post contest will happen.
    that should be very fun!