Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    more like that one kid in Indiana Jones. doctah jonnnnes doctah joonnneees haha. Man, almost there. I get the feeling you're going to love it when you see it all.
    Short Round!!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    03120090000049010225 Priority Mail® Delivered July 14, 2012, 12:48 pm CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78414
    Awwwww yeah!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Its got one more stop that Rudy knows about. Off to Kris in Texas!!!! Wonderful takes and puts Rudy!! Nicely done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKc5okGpgU
    jj20030:
    dennisking:
    Its got one more stop that Rudy knows about. Off to Kris in Texas!!!! Wonderful takes and puts Rudy!! Nicely done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKc5okGpgU
    I think ol JJ wants to hit it again,, How bout it big boy you want seconds????lol
    Bump,,any word on this Dennis??
    I haven't heard but I'm sure I will soon.
    dennisking:
    K havent seen him much,, but I havent been around as much either..
    dennisking:
    K havent seen him much,, but I havent been around as much either..Speakin of mia botl,,has anyone seen my JJ,,I miss that crazy guy...
    Yeah, he doesn't talk much but he's on here a bit. He's a good dude so I trust it will be coming this way soon.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I was out of town for the weekend, so I didn't get it until last night. I will list takes and puts tonight, and send it on it's way to Dennis for the final round tomorrow morning. Great looking bunch of smokes.
    Glad to have you in on this Kris. I also sent a pm if you haven't already seen
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    alllllmost home to papi. what are you going to do once this one gets back and you open the other box?
    Have another contest actually. And my wife's gone all weekend so I will be attempting to destroy my palate single-handed.
    hahah. sweet. I shall await and see what this contest is all aboot. Smoke up. Let us know what you end up having doctah dennys
    Hey Kris I left a fresh floater in the Pkg,, Its for Dennis,, Thanks
    The Kid:
    Hey Kris I left a fresh floater in the Pkg,, Its for Dennis,, Thanks
    is this a Jiunn kind of floater? If so, I hope you didn't eat corn or peanuts......
    Puts Photobucket Takes Photobucket
    I am sending these out today on my lunch break, I will make sure they get there by this weekend...Nice group of smokes you got coming Dennis
    You probably just made me lose the 3k contest. Thanks penisface
    Wow Kris, your math sucks. Wink [;)] wonderful takes and even better puts. Thanks for getting this thing airborne so soon. Jiunn, again you make me laugh which is hard to do.
    Dennis should be getting his package by noon today. It's been traveling for 140 days.....long time

Keith stone, I didn't realize the floater was on purpose, so I put it back in a bag.

Dennis , Thanks for letting me in on this. Really appreciate it. And thanks to all the BOTL/SOTL, and BOTL's With SOTL names (like the month)
    letsgowithbob:
    Dennis should be getting his package by noon today. It's been traveling for 140 days.....long time

Keith stone, I didn't realize the floater was on purpose, so I put it back in a bag.

Dennis , Thanks for letting me in on this. Really appreciate it. Aafter nd thanks to all the BOTL/SOTL, and BOTL's With SOTL names (like the month)
    happy to do it Kris. When you replaced my sticks after they hatched beetles, you marked yourself. I'm glad you're still active on here.
    dennisking:
    letsgowithbob:

Dennis , Thanks for letting me in on this. Really appreciate it. Aafter nd thanks to all the BOTL/SOTL, and BOTL's With SOTL names (like the month)
    happy to do it Kris. When you replaced my sticks after they hatched beetles, you marked yourself. I'm glad you're still active on here.
    dang Kris, you did that? awesome awesome gesture. makes me want to give you a big texas cinnamon roll roll
    yahOOOOOOOO. back to papi
    Brothers, what an amazing pass. This was a blast to watch and I'm glad all my friends had fun. You all humble me greatly with your generosity. I am floored.
    And the mystery box
    whoa. I can only say whoa for now. whoa. slutty buddy whoa
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done.