Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Deductive reasoning why this package is takening so long...........
    Mike...check your PM!!! unrelated BTW...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    MVW67:

Do you mean is it headed back to the great white North? Wouldn't that end the game?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    nothing in it
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    nothing in it
    Weird...I sent it on the PM we had the other day, resent a new one bro
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    nothing in it
    Weird...I sent it on the PM we had the other day, resent a new one bro
    replied duude!!!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

Do you mean is it headed back to the great white North? Wouldn't that end the game?
    Nothing in the rules, HAHA
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MVW67:
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

I saw it the same. For the game to finish equally, DD has to get the last package.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    MVW67:
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

I saw it the same. For the game to finish equally, DD has to get the last package.
    DD could let an eastie do the return fire, would just have to email or FAX the list to that person, then it would be straight! Too simple for my complex mind!:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    MVW67:
    beatnic:
    MVW67:
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

DD could let an eastie do the return fire, would just have to email or FAX the list to that person, then it would be straight! Too simple for my complex mind!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    The westies gun dun screwed it up!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    beatnic:
    MVW67:
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

Think that over again. It doesn't work! Why would an eastie return fire without getting hit? I resemble the complex mind statement!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    MVW67:
    beatnic:
    MVW67:
    Bombay:
    MVW67:

Think that over again. It doesn't work! Why would an eastie return fire without getting hit? I resemble the complex mind statement!
    C'mon Rick do I really have to explain it, DD would not get hit last that is all, think it through it will work!:-) :-)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh, the simple minded East Siders. So much for thinking outside the box.............BigFnSteve, you are right, it its just too easy........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Ahhh, the simple minded East Siders. So much for thinking outside the box.............BigFnSteve, you are right, it its just too easy........
    I can't wait to lay down the doom...... Steve....will go down in history with this one lol
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I will make no apologies for the delay or length of time this bomb has taken. A fine craftsman takes his time and makes sure its right before displaying his masterpiece. The Undertaker theme should have given some of you "brighter" east coast guys an idea... and soon it will make sense to all of you.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    I will make no apologies for the delay or length of time this bomb has taken. A fine craftsman takes his time and makes sure its right before displaying his masterpiece. The Undertaker theme should have given some of you "brighter" east coast guys an idea... and soon it will make sense to all of you.
    how much longer we waiting for death and destruction brohem?
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    how much longer we waiting for death and destruction brohem?
    Estimated time of destruction... less than 24 hours according to my intel
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The bomb of bombs hath landed... on me. Luckily, it came with a coffin for me to rest in and recover...

This was an unholy act of war. Not only was the bomb hand delivered, by my own brother (who claims to be a prisoner of war now)... in a freakin HUGE coffin (no less than 4ft)... but what it contained is absolutely unreal.

This thing has 10 Undercrowns and 12 JdN DC! You read those numbers right! Not only was I hit with 2 of my absolute all time favorites, but the numbers of each are devastating. 22 TOP SHELF cigars!!

I have been assassinated. Luckily, I retained enough strength to retaliate... don't fret, my East Coast brethren, I WILL come out on top of this. And I will be bringing all hell with me!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Lmfao Enjoy`em bro! I`d like to thank all those who helped me pull this off. I`ll refrain from naming you for your own safety. But you know who you are... thanks guys.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's so freakin epic.
  • Options
    Steve, that was cool!!! Hence the delay in getting there!!! LOL. VERY NICE, Now EAST Boys lets Tear them Pink Ladies a New One!!
  • Options
    Nice work Steve
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Love it, fricken awesome hit!! Way cooler when a little extra thought and humor is throw in...especially in the case of this war!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve that really is unreal brother, way to go and great job pulling it all off!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    That seriously is one of the greatest hits I've seen on here so far. WOW!!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Lmfao Enjoy`em bro! I`d like to thank all those who helped me pull this off. I`ll refrain from naming you for your own safety. But you know who you are... thanks guys.
    Tang Ina Pare!!! .... disgusting hit!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    This is what West Coast Doom looks like......BOOM
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord....
    I'm not even a part of this "gang war" and you got me scared, Steve. Nicely done.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    West Coast - 4,000,000

East Coast - 1
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    West Coast - 4,000,000

East Coast - 1
    I guess I'm finding out that guys on this forum are having trouble not only counting cigars but also keeping score.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Score is subjective. Freaking awesome attack.Can't wait to see the return strike,