Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Oh don't worry. There are a few West Coasters with big ol' hairy nuts.
    Mine have dreads...
    You might want to wash them...

I just do a combover to my backside so it looks like... (aren't you glad I am letting you fill in that blank mental image?)
    It's OK Marker... No washing here, pure stank nasty west coast madness hanging down to my knees...how's that sound?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Mine have dreads...

I just do a combover to my backside so it looks like... (aren't you glad I am letting you fill in that blank mental image?)
    It's OK Marker... No washing here, pure stank nasty west coast madness hanging down to my knees...how's that sound?
    As long as they aren't all shriveled and pruned-up like these east coast 'guys'
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Mine have dreads...

As long as they aren't all shriveled and pruned-up like these east coast 'guys'
    No shrivel...straight melon's rocking rasta dreads ready for war
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    FTG has done laid down the West coast beating of a lifetime. Yup, it hurts... Awesome line up, bro! Now it's my turn! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    FTG has done laid down the West coast beating of a lifetime. Yup, it hurts... Awesome line up, bro! Now it's my turn! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Damn, FTG........Great F'ing hit, bro. You just took out one of our "young guns".
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    Damn, FTG........Great F'ing hit, bro. You just took out one of our "young guns".

Wow! FTG was not messing around...

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Can someone please play "Taps"?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice touch with the coffin.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Nice touch with the coffin.
    hmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Yeah, FTG did a number on me. Some rocking sticks in the kill shot. But, us yungin's is awful resilient. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal...
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Yeah, FTG did a number on me. Some rocking sticks in the kill shot. But, us yungin's is awful resilient. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal...
    Your welcome my friend
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Toombes:
    Your welcome my friend

Much appreciated, brother!
  • Options
    Shhhhhhhh...! What's that sound? Why, it appears to be the sound of someone getting bee-atch slapped on the West coast!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Shhhhhhhh...! What's that sound? Why, it appears to be the sound of someone getting bee-atch slapped on the West coast!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Go Daniel, Go East Coast!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Go Daniel, Go East Coast!!!
    Represent'n!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great sticks then smother him to death with sheer numbers. East Coast represent! (er w/e they say nowadays)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    scarlin:
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great BeeGees music then smother him to death with my man boobs. East Coast Drool! (er w/e they say nowadays)
    There... fixed that for you brother.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great BeeGees music then smother him to death with my man boobs. East Coast Drool! (er w/e they say nowadays)
    Oh yeah real funnny you pinkiesss!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Well i was slayed today by Toombes.... brother hit me with an all star list of my favorites Thanks man!

imageToombes gang war, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) >

• Options
    Just a little retribution for the royal aZZ-kicking you thrown down on me earlier. Hope you enjoy them, Steve!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I just want to pop a cap, now!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    Oh yeah real funnny you pinkiesss!!!
    Actually that was **** hilarious really.... :D
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Dan you gave a good wholloping to Steve, but I have a feeling that this ain't anywhere near over ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice hit Dan you gave a good wholloping to Steve, but I have a feeling that this ain't anywhere near over ;)
    I get the same feeling, since there are 23 people left.
  • Options
    Bring it Steve!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:

Thank, Irish. I tried my best to beat the sucka down, but something tells me the East Coast isn't in the clear just yet.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Thank, Irish. I tried my best to beat the sucka down, but something tells me the East Coast isn't in the clear just yet.
    The DOOM is coming bro....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Ahhhhhh, He11...
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Totally agree Dustin, time to unleash!