Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, you all ain't skeeeerd are ya?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Come on, you all ain't skeeeerd are ya?

Only person I'm skeered of is my Mama, and she ain't in on this. Y'all just brang it and come gitcha some!!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Well if no one gets in on this from the East thats fine, I'll still be standin and loaded...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    If nobody else from the east coast jumps in, I'll take on 2 west coast suckas.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Todd is like the Chuck Norris of the Eastcoast. lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    Todd is like the Chuck Norris of the Eastcoast. lol.
    When Cuck Norris does push-ups he isn't pushing himself up but is actually pushing the Earth down...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Come on we all know tim tebow would whoop ol chuck norris then go tebowng on top his body
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I've bought fourteen cases of grape white owls. Gonna kill someone by sheer volume
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I've bought fourteen cases of grape white owls. Gonna kill someone by sheer volume
    +1000 This is PURE genius!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:

Mmmmmmmmm... Graaaaape. Are they white grape, cause those are the bomb-diggity!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Begging for a fragging? Lol
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'll play if you still another player from the east coast.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Begging for a fragging? Lol
    Anyone remember that scene from Animal House with the little Devil and Angel on the guys should going "F**k her, screw her brains out".... I'm getting the same thing but mine's saying " Bomb him, blow his azz off, you know he deserves it!!!" hahaha
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    I'll play if you still another player from the east coast.
    Added...
  • Options
    Even Slayer could see the writing on the wall for the West years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scp0hPwhG14
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    As an fyi: I will be out of town until next Tuesday 4/3. If I am hit, I will return fire when I get back.
  • Options
    Well so far haven't seen any damage reports, anyone know if's DD's target has been hit yet or not?
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Well so far haven't seen any damage reports, anyone know if's DD's target has been hit yet or not?
    It was mailed Friday coming from Canada...give it a few days ;)
  • Options
    Lol sorry Steve very fair point... Guess I'm just a little jazzed about such a great contest/war! Thanks again for organizing and putting this on, it's a brilliant idea and a great way to get the whole forum involved, thanks again!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I have my East Coast target already picked out, if someone doesn't get to them first.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Is this going on still, or are we just posting the hits in different threads now? me = confused
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    Is this going on still, or are we just posting the hits in different threads now? me = confused
    It is still going, hasn't hit a West Coast guy yet as it is coming from Canada and does take time to land as it has to go through customs. Rest assured, when it hits the carnage will be posted here.

Besides, you Easterner, don't be in such a hurry to be a target, you will have no survivors on your side. Not to worry however as the West Coast team has already seen to it that preparations have been made for you..........
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    oldsoulrevival:
    It is still going, hasn't hit a West Coast guy yet as it is coming from Canada and does take time to land as it has to go through customs. Rest assured, when it hits the carnage will be posted here.

Besides, you Easterner, don't be in such a hurry to be a target, you will have no survivors on your side. Not to worry however as the West Coast team has already seen to it that preparations have been made for you..........
    didn't know customs took so long, as ive never sent anything through customs...

also....is that a threat?! IS...THAT...A...THREAT?! You think you can take me? You need a f*cking army if you gonna take me!

• Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    bandyt09:
    oldsoulrevival:

didn't know customs took so long, as ive never sent anything through customs...

also....is that a threat?! IS...THAT...A...THREAT?! You think you can take me? You need a f*cking army if you gonna take me!

Son, I don't make threats, that was a promise. By the way, you just made the list and I'm like bad santa I don't need to check it twice not do I care who's naughty, I'm bombing some a$$es around eastern towns.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    This is gonna take a while.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    beatnic:
  • Options
    beatnic:
    I think it'll move fairly quickly as most gang starrs are in the US so shipping will be quicker, its just slowed to start as pkg is coming from canada to start...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    beatnic:
    I think it'll move fairly quickly as most gang starrs are in the US so shipping will be quicker, its just slowed to start as pkg is coming from canada to start...
    Its ok if it takes a little while, I am still fortifying my position.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Me too I'm stocking up on munitions as we speak. The west coast has no idea what they have gotten into. Remember when you see the flash get under your desk and kiss your a$@ good bye.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Anyone wanna buy a cold war era missile silo with me? We can furnish it together and make an awesome crib that we can show on MTV. As long as we agree to build a multi-roomed humidor.