EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Haven't been around for a few days and totally missed this one. Good luck with it fellas. Looks like it will be fun.
    Are you interested?
    This should be fun.
    Welllllll. If it hasn't already gone too far from home I certainly would be. (hangs my head. I'm such a sl ut) :)
    Will add you when I get home. We need another player west coast, somebody strap up...
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Haven't been around for a few days and totally missed this one. Good luck with it fellas. Looks like it will be fun.
    Are you interested?
    This should be fun.
    Welllllll. If it hasn't already gone too far from home I certainly would be. (hangs my head. I'm such a sl ut) :)
    Will add you when I get home. We need another player west coast, somebody strap up...
    I will get in on this if ND counts as the 'West'...I also can't update my bio(wishlist) but I can just PM it to you DD and you can disburse it as need be
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Did we all blindly enter a gang war? I still have no idea what I am supposed to do..I might accidentally shoot someone like laker.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    scarlin:
    Did we all blindly enter a gang war? I still have no idea what I am supposed to do..I might accidentally shoot someone like laker.
    LOL
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Are you interested?
    This should be fun.
    I will get in on this if ND counts as the 'West'...I also can't update my bio(wishlist) but I can just PM it to you DD and you can disburse it as need be
    Ill see if I can get this thing started tomorrow and get some details up otherwise it'll be early next week, I am away for the weekend...
  • Options
    Agreed. Hope weren't supposed to be doing something
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Im ready to splits some wigs!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just wondering about the order. Will this be done by region or by what was posted? I got an itchy trigger finger...
  • Options
    If you strapped up read the front page, its go time...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    This gonna be some serious destruction
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Arrrrrrrrre Yooooooooou Reeeeeaaaaadddddyyyy tooooooooo Ruuuuummbbbllllllleeee!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope y'all are ready cuz I'm gonna have to kill a **** pretty soon.... poor poor East Coast. West Side Rules B!tchez!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I'm sure this is a dumb question since everyone on here is a heavy hitter but are we doing stick minimum or anything. Needless to say I'm excited
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am going to bust some heads. Not gentle, like before...............
  • Options
    I'm gonna be like Urkle doing a driveby on some biatches.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REPRESENTING THE WEST COAST YO
    RampMonkey WEST COAST
    Bombay WEST COAST
    90+ Irishman WEST COAST
    Marker WEST COAST
    dennisking WEST COAST
    bandyt09 WEST COAST
    lonewolf2011 WEST COAST
    bigfnsteve WEST COAST
    beatnic WEST COAST
    catfishbluezz WEST COAST
    Shaun.Harrison87 WEST COAST
    laker1963 WEST COAST
    firetruckguy WEST COAST

I don't know about all you other West Coasters but I, for one, will not stand for this sh*t. All of our names are in pink, PINK I said. Seriously guys are we just going to sit back and take that? Steve messed with the wrong coast on this one. I see some serious fire power and if Steve didn't get your blood boiling by putting your name in PINK I will blow your a** away myself. I will not tolerate this and the whimpy, good for nothing t*t suckling East Coasters are going to pay!!!!!!!!!!

Doug, my teammate and brother, if you don't take care of that Canadian "stepbrother" of yours, I will be forces to drop "Scrapbooking Material" on both of your front porches, so I hope you do what you have to do for your teammates brother.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Todd. You know what pink is the color of. Seems like a fitting color for all you Westies
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    RampMonkey WEST COAST
    Bombay WEST COAST
    90+ Irishman WEST COAST
    Marker WEST COAST
    dennisking WEST COAST
    bandyt09 WEST COAST
    lonewolf2011 WEST COAST
    bigfnsteve WEST COAST
    beatnic WEST COAST
    catfishbluezz WEST COAST
    laker1963 WEST COAST
    firetruckguy WEST COAST

I don't know about all you other West Coasters but I, for one, will not stand for this sh*t. All of our names are in pink, PINK I said. Seriously guys are we just going to sit back and take that? Steve messed with the wrong coast on this one. I see some serious fire power and if Steve didn't get your blood boiling by putting your name in PINK I will blow your a** away myself. I will not tolerate this and the whimpy, good for nothing t*t suckling East Coasters are going to pay!!!!!!!!!!

Doug, my teammate and brother, if you don't take care of that Canadian "stepbrother" of yours, I will be forces to drop "Scrapbooking Material" on both of your front porches, so I hope you do what you have to do for your teammates brother.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!
    You all look pretty in pink!!!!! ROTFLMAO HAHAHA!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Yeah, whatever East guys, get your digs in now 'cause when it is all said and done and the smoke clears it will the West Coast and the Further West Coast. You East guys will only be seen in textbooks from Ancient Geography class......................................
  • Options
    I may be on the right coast and not the left. But I'm a southern boy all the way!! ya hear?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I gots dis feelin' dat Ima need to bus' somebodies head open, up ova heyah.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    scarlin:
    Hey that kind of talk can get you into trouble just prior to a gang war ! Do you have a problem with your "gun" going off prematurely? LMAO

bandyt09:
    RampMonkey WEST COAST
    Bombay WEST COAST
    90+ Irishman WEST COAST
    Marker WEST COAST
    dennisking WEST COAST
    bandyt09 WEST COAST
    lonewolf2011 WEST COAST
    bigfnsteve WEST COAST
    beatnic WEST COAST
    catfishbluezz WEST COAST
    laker1963 WEST COAST
    firetruckguy WEST COAST

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!
    Well, I was born in the east (Toronto) BUT I have been a West Coaster for well over half my life now so, yeah, I have something for him, but with his arsenal, I doubt he will even notice the shots as they bounce off him.

Direwolf:
    I may be on the right coast and not the left. But I'm a southern boy all the way!! ya hear?
    This will NOT save you. Prepare yourself. :)~
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    BigT06:
    PM sent. East Coast, ****.
    ^ First to rep it...

just thought id remind you west coast fellas that I will not be f*cking around...
  • Options
    Look at that strange outlier in the Dakotas, he can't decide whether he is east or west when he clearly is in the least. TRAITOR
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    It is with great regret that I must suspend all forum friendships until after this campaign is over. I am going to bust you up. I am going to make an example of one of you "Westies". I will take no prisoners. "I see dead people"............Good luck, B!tches.......
  • Options
    greg2648:
    It is with great regret that I must suspend all forum friendships until after this campaign is over. I am going to bust you up. I am going to make an example of one of you "Westies". I will take no prisoners. "I see dead people"............Good luck, B!tches.......
    Glad I'm on your team.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Greg, real sorry to hear that you are one of "THEM"...........................NOT. I may just bust one off in you azz to make an example.......................
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Greg, real sorry to hear that you are one of "THEM"...........................NOT. I may just bust one off in you azz to make an example.......................
    But in the spirit of good friendship he will also include a tube of lube Bwahahahaha !
  • Options
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    But in the spirit of good friendship he will also include a tube of lube Bwahahahaha !
    It can be an empty one right Doug?