bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Jsut to ge this straight....I am waiting for a bomb to hit me, it will ahve a lsit of foks to cross off, then i pimp slap some hooker who lives on the east side?
    Well Dustin, pimp slapping an east coaster isn't really much fun since they are used to that from us west coasters on a regular basis. You really need to pimp slap them AND put some STANK on it..................but other than that, yeah you got the idea.

Only thing is........You need to weigh out the pros and cons of which Eastcoaster that you would hit. It ain't over 'till its over..........if you know what I mean. I have full intentions on "burying it to the sak" on some Westy.
    +1

I hope one of the westcoast wussies has the balls to hit me early...
    Agreed. They had better not bring a knife to a gunfight.
    There ain't gonna BE no fight... Just a West Coaster hitting an East Coast pansy, and the pansy hitting the floor.
    Remember guys.. This is all going USPS. unless you setting up servos and proximity/ mercury / pressure switches your gun n knives ain't gonna do ***. This is the mail and remember who ruled the mail.. THE UNIBOMBER.
    That's right. And remember who took out the Unibomber (Alex Williams).................A West Coaster.........BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........................

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's the beauty of being an East Coast Redneck and an ex-military Redneck. We don't talk smack, we lay in wait and strike when least expected...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to see some real devastation here, you Pinkies are lucky, lol....

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    You East Coast guys best check o selves before yo wreck yo selves!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    This East Coast Cub's Fan is going to destroy the Red Bird!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Oh ****... really? Since we arnt at a game and i cant say hey MVW67 check out the scoreboard... ill just have to say...RINGS
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Jsut to ge this straight....I am waiting for a bomb to hit me, it will ahve a lsit of foks to cross off, then i pimp slap some hooker who lives on the east side?
    Well Dustin, pimp slapping an east coaster isn't really much fun since they are used to that from us west coasters on a regular basis. You really need to pimp slap them AND put some STANK on it..................but other than that, yeah you got the idea.

Only thing is........You need to weigh out the pros and cons of which Eastcoaster that you would hit. It ain't over 'till its over..........if you know what I mean. I have full intentions on "burying it to the sak" on some Westy.
    +1

I hope one of the westcoast wussies has the balls to hit me early...
    Agreed. They had better not bring a knife to a gunfight.
    There ain't gonna BE no fight... Just a West Coaster hitting an East Coast pansy, and the pansy hitting the floor.
    Remember guys.. This is all going USPS. unless you setting up servos and proximity/ mercury / pressure switches your gun n knives ain't gonna do ***. This is the mail and remember who ruled the mail.. THE UNIBOMBER.
    That's right. And remember who took out the Unibomber (Alex Williams).................A West Coaster.........BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........................

Who that? Did he date the Amazonian Kardashian?
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Oh ****... really? Since we arnt at a game and i cant say hey MVW67 check out the scoreboard... ill just have to say...RINGS
    You know what God said to the Cubs "Don't do nothing till I get back!"LOL
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Haha I hadn't heard that one before. Pretty good. Packers or bears fan?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Love the smack talk in here!! Very entertaining!! Good luck fellas and hold on to your hats!!! I'll just sit in the middle and watch this time...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Haha I hadn't heard that one before. Pretty good. Packers or bears fan?
    Raider Nation...West Coast FTW
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    That's the beauty of being an East Coast Redneck and an ex-military Redneck. We don't talk smack, we lay in wait and strike when least expected...
    Same here with us West Coast red necks...we just win...after we talk smack. Cowtown for life!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    Same here with us West Coast red necks...we just win...after we talk smack. Cowtown for life!
    Here in CO we have the "Make My Day" law....punk.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    What the East Coast boys will look like when the West'ies are done with you......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azV5bC2br-Q
  • Options
    Ok guys, boot up, our ankles are in trouble.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Hey WEST (WWWEEESSSTTTT) coast ?g?i?r?l?s? people, I found your theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4&ob=av2n

• Options
    This is gonna get bloody... Is Darth on the Galactic coast?
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Direwolf:
    This is gonna get bloody... Is Darth on the Galactic coast?
    Ha! I will make sure everyone do not play fair.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lot of trash talking going on in the upper 47. I didn't get to pick, but DD set me up with the left coast bunch. I don't always agree with their politics, but they can count on me to deliver a major hurting to one of those pansies in the east. Actually, I'm thinking of taking both coasts on. Hmm. Ever heard of the Battle of New Orleans? I'll send someone a reminder!.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Lot of trash talking going on in the upper 47. I didn't get to pick, but DD set me up with the left coast bunch. I don't always agree with their politics, but they can count on me to deliver a major hurting to one of those pansies in the east. Actually, I'm thinking of taking both coasts on. Hmm. Ever heard of the Battle of New Orleans? I'll send someone a reminder!.
    If you plan on taking on both coasts, you ever heard of busted levies?
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:
    If you plan on taking on both coasts, you ever heard of busted levies?
    I've been flooded. A little water don't scare me. In fact, it brings the redfish closer. LOL.
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    oldsoulrevival:
    Hey east coast ?g?i?r?l?s? people, I found your theme song!

I thought you were on the east coast? Traitor.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Need a replacement player for the east coast asap....
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Hey east coast ?g?i?r?l?s? people, I found your theme song!

I thought you were on the east coast? Traitor.
    HE is +1
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Need a replacement player for the east coast asap....
    Thought JJ wanted in !!!!!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    AHH!!! I meant west!!! Alcohol may have been involved. hahahaha (facepalm to myself)
  • Options
    Hahah this is going to be great! Next they'll all start bombing each other! Us west caost guys may not have to do anything to win!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Bump need a new player on the east...