Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    It is with great regret that I must suspend all forum friendships until after this campaign is over. I am going to bust you up. I am going to make an example of one of you "Westies". I will take no prisoners. "I see dead people"............Good luck, B!tches.......
    Greg, real sorry to hear that you are one of "THEM"...........................NOT. I may just bust one off in you azz to make an example.......................
    But in the spirit of good friendship he will also include a tube of lube Bwahahahaha !
    I am so bored out now, I don't need lube. Bandy don't play, I will wage a war that you wont believe. Just as soon as Diamondog unclicks my leash, you are ALL focked.........BTW, you truely are "pretty in pink".
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    It is with great regret that I must suspend all forum friendships until after this campaign is over. I am going to bust you up. I am going to make an example of one of you "Westies". I will take no prisoners. "I see dead people"............Good luck, B!tches.......
    Greg, real sorry to hear that you are one of "THEM"...........................NOT. I may just bust one off in you azz to make an example.......................
    But in the spirit of good friendship he will also include a tube of lube Bwahahahaha !
    It can be an empty one right Doug?
    Ouch. You are serious this time aren't you Todd? OK friendship be damed, a dry insertion it is!

WEST COAST RULES !!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    It can be an empty one right Doug?
    Ouch. You are serious this time aren't you Todd? OK friendship be damed, a dry insertion it is!

WEST COAST RULES !!!
    I have a feeling you are going to die first.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Good thing I got in some practice with my last bomb to you...better pray your number gets called before I get it! WEST COAST!
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Good thing I got in some practice with my last bomb to you...better pray your number gets called before I get it! WEST COAST!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    scarlin:
    Look at that strange outlier in the Dakotas, he can't decide whether he is east or west when he clearly is in the least. TRAITOR
    Outliers.... more than one.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    I would be careful for what you wish for. BTW, my "number" is 666. I cant wait to eliminate one of you West-Coasters. BwwwaaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa.
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Look at that strange outlier in the Dakotas, he can't decide whether he is east or west when he clearly is in the least. TRAITOR
    Don't make Marker and I dog-rocket you :)
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    I would be careful for what you wish for. BTW, my "number" is 666. I cant wait to eliminate one of you West-Coasters. BwwwaaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa.
    I am going to treat this like the Christmas bomb thread that I am still bitter about and go ape schitt on someone. Maybe Marker and I will bomb out some Lutafisk infused cigars since you east coasters don't respect the northern crew very well...WEST COAST!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Tick tock tick tock....you are wasting time trash talking in a forum, you have little left...
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Yeah what DD said...I got your back Steve...I might be behind a few other guys, but i'll be back there dammit!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Tick tock tick tock....you are wasting time trash talking in a forum, you have little left...
    Agreed... Speak softly and carry a giant a$$ bomb...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Looks like our Captain has spoken. No more talk for now. Toodle-loo "pinkies". Hahahahahahahaha.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Diamondog:
    Looks like our Captain has spoken. No more talk for now. Toodle-loo "pinkies". Hahahahahahahaha.
    Eat it lamb-chops.... God help you if I pull your number, and clear the woman and children out first.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Diamondog:
    Oh no, that was clearly aimed at the west coast, I do quite enjoy the trash talk but I would think they'd wanna enjoy their last little bit of time left with their loved ones, perhaps smoking "those" fine cigars that they haven't been able to bring themselves to smoke but who am I to judge how a man spends his final moments....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    OK, Shaun, if your Norwegian it's Lutefisk, if your Swedish, it's Lutfisk, I was raised on it, so bring it on...HaHa!! By the way East Coast could be the T-Birds from the movie "Grease" and West Coast could be the "Pink Ladies"!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
  • Options
    MVW67:
    OK, Shaun, if your Norwegian it's Lutefisk, if your Swedish, it's Lutfisk, I was raised on it, so bring it on...HaHa!! By the way East Coast could be the T-Birds from the movie "Grease" and West Coast could be the "Pink Ladies"!!!!
    I knew I should have google-d how to spell it...FAIL Maybe I will go eat some as punishment
  • Options
    Pkg in the air....enjoy your last moments....also...I am heading out of town and didn't have a chance to get the names list printed and in the pkg, once you get hit I will send you the list, if you could print it up and put it in your pkg to ship, thanks.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    greg2648:
    Diamondog:
    Hey, we like to think of it as "mauve"! Open your baby blues and watch out. .
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Yea, and y'all talk funny

http://beyonddc.com/log/?p=3220
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jsut to ge this straight....I am waiting for a bomb to hit me, it will ahve a lsit of foks to cross off, then i pimp slap some hooker who lives on the east side?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Jsut to ge this straight....I am waiting for a bomb to hit me, it will ahve a lsit of foks to cross off, then i pimp slap some hooker who lives on the east side?
    Well Dustin, pimp slapping an east coaster isn't really much fun since they are used to that from us west coasters on a regular basis. You really need to pimp slap them AND put some STANK on it..................but other than that, yeah you got the idea.

• Options
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Well Dustin, pimp slapping an east coaster isn't really much fun since they are used to that from us west coasters on a regular basis. You really need to pimp slap them AND put some STANK on it..................but other than that, yeah you got the idea.

Only thing is........You need to weigh out the pros and cons of which Eastcoaster that you would hit. It ain't over 'till its over..........if you know what I mean. I have full intentions on "burying it to the sak" on some Westy.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

Only thing is........You need to weigh out the pros and cons of which Eastcoaster that you would hit. It ain't over 'till its over..........if you know what I mean. I have full intentions on "burying it to the sak" on some Westy.
    +1

I hope one of the westcoast wussies has the balls to hit me early...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

+1

Agreed. They had better not bring a knife to a gunfight.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

+1

There ain't gonna BE no fight... Just a West Coaster hitting an East Coast pansy, and the pansy hitting the floor.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

+1

There ain't gonna BE no fight... Just a West Coaster hitting an East Coast pansy, and the pansy hitting the floor.
    Better bring more than a cupcake, Cupcake.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

+1

Remember guys.. This is all going USPS. unless you setting up servos and proximity/ mercury / pressure switches your gun n knives ain't gonna do ***. This is the mail and remember who ruled the mail.. THE UNIBOMBER.