Home General Discussion
Options

MARCH MADNESS RETURNS!

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    I'm likin the march madness deal tonight!
    agreed... i may bite... but I have really high hopes for the final few deals so I may wait!
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    asianbiker8:
    Yes, you should like them on Facebook. They sometimes have Facebook only deals.
    What is Ccom under on fb? Can't seem to find them
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    NightHawk:
    asianbiker8:
    I just googled "cigar.com facebook",try that.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    chemforever:
    NightHawk:
    asianbiker8:
    I just googled "cigar.com facebook",try that.
    Look at the bottom of this page... click facebook link. Voila!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    I'm likin the march madness deal tonight!
    agreed... i may bite... but I have really high hopes for the final few deals so I may wait!
    The EP/UC deal is excellent.....bummed I cannot bite
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    As much as I want more undercrowns, i've never had any e.p. carrillo cigars, so i'll pass on this deal
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I'm soooo trying not to buy this deal.
  • Options
    Jakerz71Jakerz71 Posts: 1
    I Bit for ya 8)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn! Had i not just hit up that other deal i would be all over this, i want those undercrowns!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    asianbiker8:
    As much as I want more undercrowns, i've never had any e.p. carrillo cigars, so i'll pass on this deal

That's the wrong reason to pass on that deal. EP Carillo cigars are fantastic in general, and the Elencos is supposed to be one of the best in the lineup.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I bit. Undercrowns AND Elencos... are you kidding?! Done deal. I just wish I had enough money to get about 4 of these deals today!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I got enough Undercrowns right now. Hoping for a real kicker tomorrow.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    All the offerings have been outstanding. However, I made a decision this year not to buy just because it was a good deal, but to stick with planned purchases within a stricter budget than I had last year. Sometimes being disciplined sucks, but at the end of the day, I think I'll have a better collection and fuller wallet if I stick to my plan.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't resist, I'm psyched to try those Elencos! I have quite a few Undercrowns now, though. My will is weak lol.

In the past all the price protected brands offered in MM have been offered with lighters or some other type of swag I really couldn't care less about so I'm thinking this might be the deal of the week. And if not...HOORAY for another great deal coming down the line!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Today's is a serious test of my will power. I dunno how much longer I can hold out lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Today's is a serious test of my will power. I dunno how much longer I can hold out lol
    for serious. i have to keep using my "wishlist method" to only buy what i REALLY want.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a big fan of the Undercrown-----do LOVE the EP Carillo......anyone wanna go halves on the price and Ill keep the EPs and send you the Crowns????PM me if anyone interested.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Not a big fan of the Undercrown-----do LOVE the EP Carillo......anyone wanna go halves on the price and Ill keep the EPs and send you the Crowns????PM me if anyone interested.
    why do you make the temptation worse?

or is it better?
    hmmm...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Couldn't hold out today. I'm weak.

To quote Omar from HBO's The Wire "“Man, money ain’t got no owners. Only spenders.”
  • Options
    Pm sent Vulchor
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I feel you brother.
  • Options
    You all are a bunch of cigar buyer addiction enabling arseholes, haha. I try not go get this deal, then you tell me that those e.p. carrillo cigars are awesome. Damnit! I had to buy this deal!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    The lighter from day 2 is sick!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    You all are a bunch of cigar buyer addiction enabling arseholes, haha. I try not go get this deal, then you tell me that those e.p. carrillo cigars are awesome. Damnit! I had to buy this deal!
    I Think the Elencos is one of Carrillos better smokes,, I havent tried his short run stuff yet,, (workin on that) I dont think you'll be blown away by the Elencos and IMO not much complexity but they are good and you can always trade them if you dont care for em,, I'll say this I havent ever seen them at this price.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I gave into to this one today, I had been holding back, but this one had me sending an email to The Beard @ 9:01pm (pst) last night.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    I feel you brother.
    Saw it and had to close the tab...

• Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I gave into to this one today, I had been holding back, but this one had me sending an email to The Beard @ 9:01pm (pst) last night.
    In a case like march madness where the prices are greatly discounted, is there an incentive to call your favorite rep, or just your own personal preference for method of contact?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Last day tomorrow....what do ya think we're gonna see tonight???
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Last day tomorrow....what do ya think we're gonna see tonight???
    Diesel Crucible, God of Fire and a lighter or Reconquista.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I've been a bit disappointed all week. Although the prices have been generally good, there weren't any of my favorites that showed up.