Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Greg2648???????

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Ha Greg, hows it going buddy? Are you having a good day? How is the family and home? I see you've been a bit busy in the forum lately. Oh man, I gotta go, my wife just made dinner. I just wanted to stop by your Post and say Hi to ya, lol.....

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    See that's comraderie , or a foreboding warning
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think he is too busy making arrangements right now to answer after reading your post, LMAO
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ha Greg, hows it going buddy? Are you having a good day. How is the family and home? I see you've been a bit busy in the forum lately. Oh man, I gotta go, my wife just made dinner. I just wanted to stop by your Post and say Hi to ya, lol.....

Everyone knows how much I love Rick, but this ain't good. I think that I am about to become a statistic...........
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    So just a little friendly "How's it goin chief"....yeah ok
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ha Greg, hows it going buddy? Are you having a good day. How is the family and home? I see you've been a bit busy in the forum lately. Oh man, I gotta go, my wife just made dinner. I just wanted to stop by your Post and say Hi to ya, lol.....

Everyone knows how much I love Rick, but this ain't good. I think that I am about to become a statistic...........
    I think the more correct term is Prison ***
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Buddy, I had a pretty good meal tonight. I hope you did too. Well, I'm not going to hold up your space in here. Just doing what all BOTL's do. Just checking in on a Brother. By the way, the Padron 1926 Anniversary that you sent me was excellent tonight. I've only had a few of them. Thank you very much. If you don't mind me asking. Why would you say statistic by the way? I've been very cordial, lol....

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm not exactly Nostradamus or anything... but I see trouble brewing for Greg...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I'm not exactly Nostradamus or anything... but I see trouble brewing for Greg...
    +1 LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I feel that this does not bode well for dear Gregory...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

I think the only way to compete with the Tower of Doom is gang rape bro..... That is unless you have the infamous 20ct in SoCal
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

I think the only way to compete with the Tower of Doom is gang rape bro..... That is unless you have the infamous 20ct in SoCal

Catfishbluezz, I would never want to combine powers and rape any BOTL. And to answer your statement about the guy with the infamous 20ct. He will vouch for me, for he is my Big Brother. That may not mean anything to anyone. But to say that, I think I can hold my own. On another note, this post that magically appeared for Greg2648. Is just a every day conversation to him that happen to make it's way to the forum intsead of a PM. Nothing more, lol. By the way Greg, I drove by a post office this morning and it reminded me of when I stop in one yesterday to ship something off, lol......

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I've got $5 on Greg
  • Options
    Pray for me........
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds ominous !
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Greg, I pray for you all the time. Why do you asks for prayers? The Heavens shine down on you every day. I feel blessed to know you and have received heavenly gifts from you. I just enjoyed one of those gifts last night. You Sir are what they call, Favored :), lol.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Greg, I pray for you all the time. Why do you asks for prayers? The Heavens shine down on you every day. I feel blessed to know you and have received heavenly gifts from you. I just enjoyed one of those gifts last night. You Sir are what they call, Favored :), lol.....

Thank you for the kind words, Rick. Kindness seems to be an epidemic on this forum. Being on here restores my faith in people.......
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Thank you for the kind words, Rick. Kindness seems to be an epidemic on this forum. Being on here restores my faith in people.......
    Get a room...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Get a room...
    Mutual admiration society
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Get a room...

Lol, it's okay Isaac, you are Favored too. One of the craziest, yet stealthy BOTL here. You are the reason I've been begging everyone that goes to Vegas to pick up some of those Casa Fuente cigars. The one you gave me, before I left Germany was awesome. Now I can't stop wanting them. I guess your the guy I have to thank for my obsession, lol.

Direwolf is the leader :)....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Get a room...

Lol, it's okay Isaac, you are Favored too. One of the craziest, yet stealthy BOTL here. You are the reason I've been begging everyone that goes to Vegas to pick up some of those Casa Fuente cigars. The one you gave me, before I left Germany was awesome. Now I can't stop wanting them. I guess your the guy I have to thank for my obsession, lol.

I could strap an ACME rocket to my back and still never catch up to you insane guys.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Get a room...

I could strap an ACME rocket to my back and still never catch up to you insane guys.

I beg to differ Sir, lol. I have seen what you can do. Besides, this is just a friendly thread for Greg2648, lol......

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Pray for me........

Get a room...

I beg to differ Sir, lol. I have seen what you can do. Besides, this is just a friendly thread for Greg2648, lol......

He's on the list of my top 2 people ever.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    MTuccelli:
    Direwolf:

PUG ALERT!!!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Catfishbluezz, I would never want to combine powers and rape any BOTL. And to answer your statement about the guy with the infamous 20ct. He will vouch for me, for he is my Big Brother. That may not mean anything to anyone. But to say that, I think I can hold my own. On another note, this post that magically appeared for Greg2648. Is just a every day conversation to him that happen to make it's way to the forum intsead of a PM. Nothing more, lol. By the way Greg, I drove by a post office this morning and it reminded me of when I stop in one yesterday to ship something off, lol......

Dustin, Rick speaks the truth. He has an arsenal as big as a warehouse and he does know how to use it. I am fortunate to have Rick as a brother and no longer have to "protect" myself from him, even though he is an Easterner, he will get a pass from me. As far as Greg, I believe I still owe him a little.........
  • Options
    Brother Greg, how is the weekend fairing for you? I find that the weekends can be restfull and relaxing. You know, like a safe time zone. Unlike the beginning of a week. You have to get up early and go to work. Then deal with work and co workers. Sometimes, you drive home miserable and pissed. While on the way home, the honey do list plays in your head. It can be even rougher if you have a surprise visit by a friend, aunt or worse. Unexpected mail that blows you away. Man, bottom line brother. I'm happy we can have a great weekend. And I hope you're enjoying yours :), lol......

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Brother Greg, how is the weekend fairing for you? I find that the weekends can be restfull and relaxing. You know, like a safe time zone. Unlike the beginning of a week. You have to get up early and go to work. Then deal with work and co workers. Sometimes, you drive home miserable and pissed. While on the way home, the honey do list plays in your head. It can be even rougher if you have a surprise visit by a friend, aunt or worse. Unexpected mail that blows you away. Man, bottom line brother. I'm happy we can have a great weekend. And I hope you're enjoying yours :), lol......

hope he enjoys his sunday ( day of rest )sounds like monday he will be picking up the pieces , to mailbox/homestead,lol
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:

The honest answer is, I have been sleeping like a baby. Looking forward to tomorow. I will be shooting sporting clays in Rockford. I feel great knowing that you have been praying for me. Its kind of like the calm before the storm. I am not expecting any significant mail in the next couple of days. Getting ready to post the final pictures of my lottery winnings..........Yeah.........Life is good. I think tomorrow, I am going to light up a Partagas 150 in your honor. I sure do love you guys.......
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

The honest answer is, I have been sleeping like a baby. Looking forward to tomorow. I will be shooting sporting clays in Rockford. I feel great knowing that you have been praying for me. Its kind of like the calm before the storm. I am not expecting any significant mail in the next couple of days. Getting ready to post the final pictures of my lottery winnings..........Yeah.........Life is good. I think tomorrow, I am going to light up a Partagas 150 in your honor. I sure do love you guys.......

Wow, a Partagas 150. I just had a 8 year old Tamboril. That was very smooth and tastey. I guess this weekend is a pretty good one. Enjoy it (Partagas 150), that's what it was made for. Smoke that bad boy and pray that it lives up to the billing of it.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Wow, a Partagas 150. I just had a 8 year old Tamboril. That was very smooth and tastey. I guess this weekend is a pretty good one. Enjoy it (Partagas 150), that's what it was made for. Smoke that bad boy and pray that it lives up to the billing of it.

I have 5. I have wanted to smoke one for several months. Weather here will be perfect tomorow. I paid $35 each, I think its time to fire one up. lol.