Greg2648???????

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Brother Greg, how is the weekend fairing for you? I find that the weekends can be restfull and relaxing. You know, like a safe time zone. Unlike the beginning of a week. You have to get up early and go to work. Then deal with work and co workers. Sometimes, you drive home miserable and pissed. While on the way home, the honey do list plays in your head. It can be even rougher if you have a surprise visit by a friend, aunt or worse. Unexpected mail that blows you away. Man, bottom line brother. I'm happy we can have a great weekend. And I hope you're enjoying yours :), lol......

The honest answer is, I have been sleeping like a baby. Looking forward to tomorow. I will be shooting sporting clays in Rockford. I feel great knowing that you have been praying for me. Its kind of like the calm before the storm. I am not expecting any significant mail in the next couple of days. Getting ready to post the final pictures of my lottery winnings..........Yeah.........Life is good. I think tomorrow, I am going to light up a Partagas 150 in your honor. I sure do love you guys.......

Wow, a Partagas 150. I just had a 8 year old Tamboril. That was very smooth and tastey. I guess this weekend is a pretty good one. Enjoy it (Partagas 150), that's what it was made for. Smoke that bad boy and pray that it lives up to the billing of it.

I have 5. I have wanted to smoke one for several months. Weather here will be perfect tomorow. I paid $35 each, I think its time to fire one up. lol.

I hope that it is what they all say it is Greg. No matter what, it is still made to be smoked. And I know for a fact. That there are plenty cigars out there that can match the quality or come close to it. That will hit your door step, sooner than you know. Enjoy brother, you deserve it....

• Options
    Good morning Greg, hows it going? It's a nice day here in good old Maryland. The skys are clear and the birds are chirping, lol....

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Options
    Hey Greg, did you happen to play the lottery this pass week? I missed the numbers dang it. Can you tell me if any of these were it, lol.03120090000232013262
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Greg's like rubbing Buddah's belly for luck.
  • Options
    Greg, I see your week is starting off in the right direction. KingDavid, seems like a nice guy. I hope you thanked him properly. Hold up, I'm pretty sure you did. On another note, chat with you tomorrow. I have a little homework....

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Greg, I see your week is starting off in the right direction. KingDavid, seems like a nice guy. I hope you thanked him properly. Hold up, I'm pretty sure you did. On another note, chat with you tomorrow. I have a little homework....

"The King" is a good guy. It is amazing how many new guys are active on the forum. They are all good guys.....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

This is friggin' brilliant and absolutely hilarious too! Love the taunting... I actually nearly fell over laughing when I first read this lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    This better be the best bomb of 2012 with all of this chatter
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just looks like one BOTL showing some interest in a fellow BOTL's general well being. Greg has taken some big hits lately.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sometimes, what people say really makes me think who they really are. I get it and I'm not here to please everyone. And I surely don't have to prove anything.....

Lol @ ^^^. Greg, I didn't know you had a cheer leader. Nevertheless, a gift, bomb or if it's just chatter as some say. Your a heck of BOTL and I'm glad to know you as while as a few others in forum.

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sometimes, what people say really makes me think who they really are. I get it and I'm not here to please everyone. And I surely don't have to prove anything.....

Lol @ ^^^. Greg, I didn't know you had a cheer leader. Nevertheless, a gift, bomb or if it's just chatter as some say. Your a heck of BOTL and I'm glad to know you as while as a few others in forum.

Bomb sbomb, who cares about that, this has to be the best thread of 2012 yet, IMO. It could be the ultimate mind game as he even has others on here thinking it is a bomb. I am hoping the bomb, if there even is one, doesn't hit Greg until sometime in 2013. That would be the epic mind game and if anyone could pull it off, it would have to be my brother Rick.

Rick, thanks for making me LMAO, at Greg's expense of course.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Goes both ways with what people say and thinking who they are. I never said you were here to please anyone or that you have to prove anything, I was simply implying, 'let's get to the show'...aka: I am fricken excited for the bomb, or whatever you deem it as, to hit and hopefully blow Greg into another atmosphere!

Not sure what the cheer ladder comment is about or who it is regarding. If it was referring to me putting $5 on Greg, I would stick by that comment, but I would say that against anyone hitting him...he is fricken Goliath when it comes to bombs lately and it might take a conglomerate to hit him good(maybe we should plan that, lol)! No one has ever questioned or doubted Greg's generosity or willingness to give, it's shown here almost every other day when a package arrives from him. I am more than proud to consider Greg a close friend and a great BotL who I can share my passion with.

I have no beef with you Rick and I don't intend to change that anytime soon. In the end, we both want the same thing...cigars, friendship, and the passion the ties it all together.
  • Options
    Greg, good morning my friend. Looks like this is going to be a busy day for me. So I will most likely chat with you this evening. I did find out that I didn't have the winng numbers after all. But for some reason I think you did, lol. Enjoy your day Buddy...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Greg, good morning my friend. Looks like this is going to be a busy day for me. So I will most likely chat with you this evening. I did find out that I didn't have the winng numbers after all. But for some reason I think you did, lol. Enjoy your day Buddy...

I didn't win the lottery either. However, it sounds like I might have "won" the "mini-lotto". lol. Sounds like I might find out today. lol. Thanks for checking on me, Rick. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I just hope you didn't burn my fur off. lol.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

I didn't win the lottery either. However, it sounds like I might have "won" the "mini-lotto". lol. Sounds like I might find out today. lol. Thanks for checking on me, Rick. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I just hope you didn't burn my fur off. lol.
    Such devastation wrapped up in such kind and gentle words... Kinda like wrapping paper around yellow cake uranium. Greg the big bad bear is about to get his big bad nads blown cleannnnnn off!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Such devastation wrapped up in such kind and gentle words... Kinda like wrapping paper around yellow cake uranium. Greg the big bad bear is about to get his big bad nads blown cleannnnnn off!

Brett, you trouble maker. What do you mean, I was simply stating the facts that I didn't win the lotto? And that Greg being heck of a guy, must have won because I didn't. That's all, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Brett, you trouble maker. What do you mean, I was simply stating the facts that I didn't win the lotto? And that Greg being heck of a guy, must have won because I didn't. That's all, lol....

Troublemaker = Me???? Why what could you ever be talking about?? I'm just the innocent local IRA Irishman on these boards... No troublemaker here lol. I do have to agree 100% with you though, Greg is an amazing friend and brother and deserves all the good thongs I can possibly think of! On a serious note Greg, in the best way possible regardless of this thread hope you "hurt so good" this week and all the ones to come, your generosity knows no limits it seems, thanks for helping to make this such an amazing place brother, and the same is said for you as well Rick!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I do have to agree 100% with you though, Greg is an amazing friend and brother and deserves all the good thongs
    Can I have some of those good thongs when Greg is done with them? He can even keep the thongs, I'll settle for the babe inside of it. Deal?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:
    I do have to agree 100% with you though, Greg is an amazing friend and brother and deserves all the good thongs
    Can I have some of those good thongs when Greg is done with them? He can even keep the thongs, I'll settle for the babe inside of it. Deal?

ROTFLMAO

• Options
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:
    I think that I have been wearing my "thongs" backwards...........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:
    What the hell.... LOL this has to be one of the best threads EVER
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Oops, looks like my friend Greg let the cat of the bag, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Can't say that is what I meant to type, seeing as how I meant things.... BUT I can say that this is a happy little coincidence... Greg, I hope the best THONGS happen to you and that inside said thong are any of the girls from DD's Daily Hottie thread lol.... and maybe some cigars rolled on her thighs as well ;)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Can't say that is what I meant to type, seeing as how I meant things.... BUT I can say that this is a happy little coincidence... Greg, I hope the best THONGS happen to you and that inside said thong are any of the girls from DD's Daily Hottie thread lol.... and maybe some cigars rolled on her thighs as well ;)
    Just to take this the other direction, I am pretty sure the only thing that E could wear with his manly short shorts is a thong. Maybe that is the one Joe wants.

Now back to the focus on Greg posting...
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Just to take this the other direction, I am pretty sure the only thing that E could wear with his manly short shorts is a thong. Maybe that is the one Joe wants.

I bet you are right Todd... I'm pegging E as a leopard print kinda guy... thoughts?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

I bet you are right Todd... I'm pegging E as a leopard print kinda guy... thoughts?
    Rather not...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Rather not...
    I do lepoard and zebra together. That's how true gangsters roll! Maybe that's how I'll rock it at cigarfest..........
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Rather not...
    I do lepoard and zebra together. That's how true gangsters roll! Maybe that's how I'll rock it at cigarfest..........
    Speechless....
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Rather not...
    That would be epic. Short shorts with a zebra and leopard print whale tail. You're already my hero for the epic MoW accomplishments, but this would surely vault you into legend status. You'd be right up there with Chuck Norris and Bill Brasky.