Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'n' Post: Liga Privada Undercrown

Starts: Friday, April 6th @ approx 9pm (EST)

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yeaaaaaaaaahhh, baby!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    i needed a good excuse to get some of these
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ****... where am I gonna find one of these? LMAO
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn. I have no under crowns. So I probably won't make this one.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    One of my favorite new smokes but a week shy of when I can smoke again. Next time!
    JHewey:
    Damn. I have no under crowns. So I probably won't make this one.
    I know a guy that won't mind sending you one... lol.

You know I can't let you sit out an Undercrown herf. I'll ship tomorrow.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I think I still have one, if not I guess I'll spark up an LP No. 9
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Gonna have to pass on this one
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I think I can swing this one.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Tonight! See ya'll here - my girlfriend will be joining me for her first cigar tonight
    Hopefully I won't be toting the sick, lame and lazy when we start... Didn't have an Undercrown so I guess a No. 9 will have to do.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn! i just ordered a box of these but wont be here until moday :(. Will be fun to watch and read yall though!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    going to have to fire mine up now. me and the lady mad plans for later. I have thought about smoking this thing all week so i cant not smoke it =)
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    About to light mine up to. Have to get to bed early. Gotta get up early and set up for a birthday party tomorrow
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in the mood for one of these anyway, but it was super super plugged. Felt like it was rolled too tight, and not even the ol paperclip trick worked. Ill definitely grab some more though, I love how much smoke these guys make!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I'll be on in a few minutes once I get my fire started and help my lady start her cigar... give me a few :)
    Just got mine lit up, the gran toro from last November. Pairing with single malt scotch. Man, the amount of smoke these things let off is ridonkulous.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Couldn't get ahold of one. Will try to join in next time.
    Just fired up. I'm smoking a robo tonight due to time restraints, but I actually prefer the toro... no complaints though, as I still love this cigar and the weather's perfect.
    The weather is WAAAAAAY better for me this time, too. So far I'm getting a fairly oily mouthfeel and earthy/cocoa flavors on a mild-medium body (which I know will pick up).
    The robo starts out very oily, solid med body, very nice powdered cocoa and damp earth flavors. Smoke output is incredible. Flawless draw.
    Wish I could join ya, bros, but I'm the only crew in the county. I'd hate to fire up this No. 9 and then have to put it out...
    I'm tasting a little nutty flavor on the retro, very nice compliment to the other flavors.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Just ate me a yummy patty melt with sauted mushroom and onion,, be back in a minute
    Agreed. The nuttiness is also joined by a bit of pepper. I'm about 60% through the nose right now, and it is very nice.
    Just fired mine up - spicier than the ones I've had previously, but after the initial light up its calmed down a little... I love this cigar!

My girlfriend, Ashley, is joining us tonight too for her first cigar - a MOW Virtue
    The pepper has picked up a little.

The first time I had one of these was on a date weekend with the wifey. We had the kiddo with grandma and my wife says to me I can smoke in the house if I want to. So I lit up an Undercrown, holy frickin' HUGE BACKFIRE batman. The smoke was through my house like it was when I was growing up lol. Oopsie.
    My draw is a little higher than usual (for the LPC), but its still very nice, and producing a LOT of smoke.
    1st ash at the start of the end of the 1st third. Did a little touch up... not corrective, just for maintenance. These wrappers are super oily, so I occasionally touch mine up just to prevent any wonkiness.
    BigT06:
    1st ash at the start of the end of the 1st third. Did a little touch up... not corrective, just for maintenance. These wrappers are super oily, so I occasionally touch mine up just to prevent any wonkiness.
    I've always found that if I just turn the cigar, all the problems fix themselves.... especially on the LPU