Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'n' Post - My Father Le Bijou 1922

Next up in line (per survey results) is the My Father Le Bijou 1922. See you all on the evening of Friday, April 13th, at 9:00.

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Great. I've actually got one of these from the March Madness sampler deal.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'll be missing this one unfortunately. Have fun all.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I happen to have one in the box. I'll be in on this one
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    What vitola are you all going to be smoking? I have a a few different sizes, but don't now which one to pick.
    I got the boxpressed
    Direwolf:
    I got the boxpressed
    I've got one of those too, with about 3 or 4 months on it - maybe I'll like that one up.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! A stick i have. I'm in!
    Ironically, I won't be able to make this one after all. My girlfriend and I just got tickets to a show this Friday night. I might smoke it sometime this week, though, and post my thoughts. Enjoy the herf, BOTLs.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If I'm not running my aZZ off, I shall be enjoying the Petit Robusto courtesy of bigfnsteve.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    That's funny I have been waiting for a cigar to come up that I have in my humidor so I can play along. Only problem is I enjoyed mine last night what are the odds lol.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I might have to go pick one of these up i sadly do not have one. I do have a el hijo( i think thats what it is called) that robbyras sent me maybe i will smoke that.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Since this is kind of oldsoul's thread, I say we move it to another day so he can be there (and me too), like maybe Sunday at 9:00?
    I got no problem waiting.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I was looking forward to partaking this week as well. Sunday works just as well for me, too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I am busy all weekend, fellas - go ahead and enjoy this one without me. It was my idea, but the forum is for everyone, and these weekly discussions shouldn't be built around my FUBAR schedule. Whenever most people can get together and smoke at the same time, that works. I might smoke mine tonight and share my thoughts.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    All in favor of Sunday at 9:00?

"I"
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    All in favor of Sunday at 9:00?

"I"

Works for me
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Well I started mine up as planed. Had to step out the back door of the death star, but I got her lit. Fist inch or so and it has some nice spice. Check back later kids.
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    So far, so great. Spice is hanging around with some hints of *** marshmellow. Man, I have been out in space wayyyy to long if I get marshmellow out of a stick....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    So far, so great. Spice is hanging around with some hints of *** marshmellow. Man, I have been out in space wayyyy to long if I get marshmellow out of a stick....
    been out in space wayyyy to long if I put my "stick" in a marshmellow......

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Le Bijou 1922.......first 1/4 spice with a sweetness settling out with some leather , slight coffee,cocoa, spice mmmm
    near halfway and kinda creamy too,lmao
    cant get but about 3/4-1 inch of ash before it will fall though,lol
    pleny smoke and smoooth too
    hey Im runnin behind bought ready to cut it now

be careful, spicey off the get go,lol
    you got a toro too ? lol
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    Where is everybody??? It was rescheduled for tonight wasnt it..???
    amz1301:
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    Hey Andrew whazzup Brother