Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Smoke 'n' Post - My Father Le Bijou 1922

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    Hey Andrew whazzup Brother
    Just sat down, watchin "The Don" Celebrity Apprentice.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    dang, you got same day as mine,lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Where is everybody??? It was rescheduled for tonight wasnt it..???

You are correct, Sir! I've been living vicariously through the post on this one since I wanted to enjoy my only Le Bijou without fear of letting it go if I had an EMS run. Still, from what I've read, I shan't be disappointed when I smoke it for breakfast in the morning!
  • Options
    gots a feeling, im going to have to break out another cigar nub holder the kid sent me,lol
  • Options
    gettin kinda chewy
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gots a feeling, im going to have to break out another cigar nub holder the kid sent me,lol
    He had those specially made for you, lol.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    naw, if he did they woulda been all pink im sure,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    Dont come on till later here,,, been watchin it too
  • Options
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    naw, if he did they woulda been all pink im sure,lol
    What the hells that supposed to mean toughguy,,,dont make come down there...You watch jerky boys yet??
  • Options
    i was jus going to buy a dvd, but all i cant find anything but a region 2 that wont work on usa built dvd players, they cornered the market good on that flick
  • Options
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    This season is not to bad. I liked last seasons celebrities better. I think they were diggin deep to get people this season.
  • Options
    Last time I smoked this stick it kicked my azz and I had to take a nap afterward
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i was jus going to buy a dvd, but all i cant find anything but a region 2 that wont work on usa built dvd players, they cornered the market good on that flick
    yea other than vhs,, streaming is the way to go....I ven checked netflix,,nojoy
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    yea other than vhs streaming is the way to go....
    threw my vhs away when i got a dvd,lol
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    This season is not to bad. I liked last seasons celebrities better. I think they were diggin deep to get people this season.
    yup,,couple hotties,, you hit up the B&M this weekend???
  • Options
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    No, I was thinking about, but I had a slight hangover today. Didn't feel up to the drive. Gave my wallet a break, for once, lol.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    No, I was thinking about, but I had a slight hangover today. Didn't feel up to the drive. Gave my wallet a break, for once, lol.
    I hear ya,,Thanks again for all the help
  • Options
    jj20030:
    man i did good!!!!
  • Options
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
  • Options
    watching the stanley cup playoffs
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Hello gentlemen!
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late, I went to look at houses with my wife. Think we are gonna make an offer on one in a few days!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    For sure. Hit about the halfway point here. Good draw, lots of smoke, burns a little uneven but not to bad. Pairing pretty good with the cream soda.
  • Options
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    For sure. Hit about the halfway point here. Good draw, lots of smoke, burns a little uneven but not to bad. Pairing pretty good with the cream soda.
    yup, a few touch ups here
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Hello gentlemen!
    Howdy!!!! this cigar is robust!!!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    yup, a few touch ups here
    Was just touching mine up too, figured I was smoking too slow..
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Sorry I'm late, I went to look at houses with my wife. Think we are gonna make an offer on one in a few days!
    Whats up bro. That's good news there. Got room to put you in a man cave there ?
  • Options
    The petite robusto is the epitome of the term!