Home Ratings & Reviews

Romeo y Julieta James Bond 007 Cigar

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone had one of these? I was at my local B&M the other day and saw them. The owner said they were a limited edition several years ago. The secondary James Bond 007 band looked cool, but I didn't pick any up at the time. I will probably snag a couple next time regardless, but thought I would try to get some input first. Thanks for any help!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    pm'ed you
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    pm'ed you
    Replied.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent
    At the behest of a couple brothers on here, I went back and picked some up. IMAG0105Apparently it was a limited edition back in 2003! The 125 in the middle of the band is for the 125th anniversary, which would have been in 2000. So I'm guessing these have nearly 10 years on them already. It's listed as a 7 x 50 medium bodied Dominican churchill.
    robbyras:
    PM sent
    Replied.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    At the behest of a couple brothers on here, I went back and picked some up. IMAG0105Apparently it was a limited edition back in 2003! The 125 in the middle of the band is for the 125th anniversary, which would have been in 2000. So I'm guessing these have nearly 10 years on them already. It's listed as a 7 x 50 medium bodied Dominican churchill.
    Interesting find. Never heard of these.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I am looking forward to a review of these from robbyras in the future. I don't really trust my palate to give anyone any real insight into the intricacies of a cigar. If they end up being really good smokes, I might have to make them a staple of my future bombs!
    SleevePlz:
    I am looking forward to a review of these from robbyras in the future. I don't really trust my palate to give anyone any real insight into the intricacies of a cigar. If they end up being really good smokes, I might have to make them a staple of my future bombs!
    thanks again for the hook up... I'll let them sit for a week or so before firing one up... but I'll post a review for sure...
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    thanks again for the hook up... I'll let them sit for a week or so before firing one up... but I'll post a review for sure...
    cant wait for the review. Tony got me some as well
    I'm just happy to hook some brothers up. I hope they smoke as good as they look.
    mine arrive today... they look and smell awesome! The only info I can find is a simple review from 2002... can't wait to fire one up!

Photobucket
    Since I sent a few more brothers this stick, I thought I would resurrect this thread as a place to possibly share your thoughts on it as you smoke them. I may also make a point of sending more of them out in the future if they are receiving really good reviews. So, let me know what you think!
    I still love this smoke... I've only had one and hadn't had a chance to post the review, but it's one of the better medium smokes I've had... it's on the lower end of medium, but the profile is creamy and sweet... loved it... thanks again bro!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey...just saw this thread. If anybody still has a line on any of these, I'd pay up to get my hands on one at least.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Hey...just saw this thread. If anybody still has a line on any of these, I'd pay up to get my hands on one at least.
    I was just at the B&M yesterday picking up another one to send out in a trade. If you are interested, send me a pm. We can work out a trade or I can buy some on your behalf. Whatever works for you.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent bro!!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hays:

+1 let me know where they're at
    illinoisgolf99:
    Hays:

+1 let me know where they're at
    A B&M near me has them. At this point, I've bought several for guys here. If anyone else wants some, let me know. I'm not really looking to trade since I don't already own them, but I will buy some on your behalf. I believe The Robbyras and Kuzi are eventually doing reviews on this cigar. If you want to wait to hear their thoughts on it, I don't think they are going to sell out any time soon. Let me know!
    I still havent smoked mine lol Im waiting for a speacial moment
    pbchevo:
    You have 3 of them! No reason not to enjoy one today so you know if they are worthy of that future special occasion.
    SleevePlz:
    pbchevo:
    You have 3 of them! No reason not to enjoy one today so you know if they are worthy of that future special occasion.
    i know lol if i have time then I just might fire it up
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    I would too +1
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm just happy to hook some brothers up. I hope they smoke as good as they look.
    Thank You Tony
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tony, if you come across a few more..lmk..I'd be interested for sure!! Thanks
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank You Tony
    No problem, Rudy. Everyone else, I'll see what I can do. At the end of the day, they are expensive ($15) and I would love to bomb everyone with one (I'm trying, honestly), but I'm not the baller I wish I was. Lol. If anyone really wants some in the near future and doesn't want to rely on me randomly bombing you with one, I am more than happy to purchase one/some on your behalf. Just let me know through pm. In the meantime, we need someone(s) to post a review of this bad boy!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank You Tony
    No problem, Rudy. Everyone else, I'll see what I can do. At the end of the day, they are expensive ($15) and I would love to bomb everyone with one (I'm trying, honestly), but I'm not the baller I wish I was. Lol. If anyone really wants some in the near future and doesn't want to rely on me randomly bombing you with one, I am more than happy to purchase one/some on your behalf. Just let me know through pm. In the meantime, we need someone(s) to post a review of this bad boy!
    I want teacher to review it. Pls send snoobie one. Snoobie will PayPal toe knee for cigar and delivery charges
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank You Tony
    I want teacher to review it. Pls send snoobie one. Snoobie will PayPal toe knee for cigar and delivery charges
    Tony does not want your yen.
    Rain:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank You Tony
    That's true. Jiunn, you are the last person that should be sending me anything, especially money. I'll try to get something together for you in the next couple days.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank You Tony
    That's true. Jiunn, you are the last person that should be sending me anything, especially money. I'll try to get something together for you in the next couple days.
    Fifteen dollar plus extra love comin up! Don't bomb me. I want to buy. You can use the dollar to buy your son some legos
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    As a Bond nerd I need to track down some of these