Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Romeo y Julieta James Bond 007 Cigar

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cigar-741849Cigar-741849 Posts: 1
    Anyone know what these are worth today? Have about 15 I picked up at auction- in the humidor! Just wondering. Thanks in advance!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are worth what someone is willing to pay for them. To me maybe 5 bucks a stick to someone else maybe 10 or 15. Do you know how well they were kept before you purchased them?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To follow up and agree with what @Usaf06 said, there really isn't a set number that they are worth since it only matters what someone is willing to pay and that's entirely subjective. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a shop that was selling them for $15. I bought a ton to share with folks here and thought it was an appropriate price given the age, uniqueness, and taste. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have two of these @SleevePlz, one for me and one I gave to Pops since he is such a big 007 fan. One of these days we will sit down and smoke them and watch one of the greats in action.

Thanks again for procuring these for me brother ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."