Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Winner - Mephisto/3000 Post Box Give Away

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 3K posts!! We have not, YET, had any dealings with one another. I'm pretty sure one of these days it will happen. Thanks for the contest. How about --- 634

Rob
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    LOL I wasn't choosing a number, but if 3 does win. Send it to the DCCC for me . Congrats again!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    My number is 4 We have never traded with each other but we will have to in the future.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'll play my anniversary, 919 as it's a good number for me. As for our dealings, Sir, I'm about to renovate your entire state. Thanks for a lot of great input and a great contest.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the milestone! I look forward to trading with you in the future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Rick, you're family to me brother. We have shared many a trade and bomb, but none more special to me than the first...

For those that don't know, Rick was my first trade. He was my sponsor back before there was a sponsors thread. Ricks generosity is 2nd to none, and his willingness to help people out is amazing. Rick taught me how to trade, how to bomb, and how much fun it is to give special cigars to great BOTL. Its been a lot of fun for me to be a part of this forum, and I have Rick to thank for that.

I wanna go with #417. Congrats on 3000 brother.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on 3K Rick!

Rick helped me out while back with some sticks that I just wasn't too keen on. We talked back & forth several times and came to an agreement. I had shipped off his sticks along with a few "hitchhikers". Great opportunity to give some loving to the good brother :D

Thanks again Rick for all that you have done with the good brothers and sisters here. Its a pleasure to have a great individual among us!

Ill take a stab at 666 if not spoken for >:D
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Rick, you're family to me brother. We have shared many a trade and bomb, but none more special to me than the first...

For those that don't know, Rick was my first trade. He was my sponsor back before there was a sponsors thread. Ricks generosity is 2nd to none, and his willingness to help people out is amazing. Rick taught me how to trade, how to bomb, and how much fun it is to give special cigars to great BOTL. Its been a lot of fun for me to be a part of this forum, and I have Rick to thank for that.

Big T??? I thought I was your first?? I see now your just like the rest of em,, Damn RCY first I find out about Greg now Big T!! JJ is there something you want to tell me??...LMAO
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Another great BOTL with a milestone. I think our only dealings had to do with some puro maduros. I'd like number 313.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Congrats on the milestone, Rick. As always the forums are a better place with you in em, and not just the TP&B section but in your contributions all over the boards.

I'm no heavy hitter in this section but we had one dealing way back in late 2010 or early 2011. I bombed you when you we're in Germany and I think it had your first DPG Cuban Classic in it. Could be wrong on that but I think you mentioned it way back.

I'll take 112 if its still available.

I have limited space though, certainly no room for a full box, so if I win I'll have to make some room with some sort of a donation to either the DCC or an APO of my choice. Maybe both.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I'll go with my anniversary as well... 094. We haven't had any dealings. I've just recently started in with trading, and I'm on the good traders list!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    BigT06:

Big T??? I thought I was your first?? I see now your just like the rest of em,, Damn RCY first I find out about Greg now Big T!! JJ is there something you want to tell me??...LMAO
    Rudy, you bombed the **** outta me with like 16 sticks. That wasn't a trade! lol. We traded with shortly after that.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    BigT06:

Rudy, you bombed the **** outta me with like 16 sticks. That wasn't a trade! lol. We traded with shortly after that.
    Dont try to sweet talk me ... i see how it is...rotfl
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice of you Rick. I swear I have never seen a brother do more than you do. Not that anyone is keeping score but you are in an elite category with some other great guys.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Rick, we have dealt in the very recent past. You were kind enough to send me a beer stein (which I love!) and some smokes with it. We then agreed to trade a few shortly after that and should probably do it again in the very near future. You are an absolute staple on these forums and I'm glad to see you hit 3000!

I'm gonna go with 219 as it's my anniversary!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    My mpst recent dealing was amazing with RCY. I won the March Madness Bracket, and the sore loser went and and taught me a lesson-----a cigar from a funny place, a Zino, couple of Candelas (smoked the Fuente today and loved it), Jamie Garcia...and about 3 others that blew my freakin mind away. May I also add what a great guy he is to chat with and truly a selfless guy. Good to know you man. My number will be 819 please
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951

i think we may have sent eachother a cigar or two in the past. might be a few more headed your way in the future.

i must thank you again rick as the beer mug (tht holds aprox 45oz) and pitcher/growler you sent me have inspired me to enjoy more beer.
  • Options

Rick, congrats on a milestone, I know we don't know each other, haven't done anything together and my post count is low but I was hoping that I could get involved with this.

If so, I choose #1.

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    365 - Congrats on 3k posts!

We have dealt a bit in the past and nothing is more memorable than getting those beer mugs from Germany. The sticks were darn good too.
  • Options
    I remember it like yesterday,,,IT was Aug 23 2011,, I was having an absolutely terrible day, I was really down. Had been recently laid off. I went to the Post Office not expecting anything from anybody except bills. To my surprise I got blown the f up,, RCY sent me over half a box of cigars including a wonderfully aged Ramon Allones...The gesture definately turned my frown upside down and changed my whole outlook on the day. That in itself was priceless..Thanks RCY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro on this huge milestone. More important than the posts are the values you've shown us as an embodiment of a true botl. Damn glad you're a part of this forum.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I hit 3000 with this POST, NIIICCCCEEEE. Well first, let me say thank you for letting me drive down memory lane. We had some fun in 2011 and 2012 is starting to look the same. You BOTL's are amazing. I've had my ups and downs in the forum. But you all have shown me to stay the same and I appreciate that. Secondly, it is one BOTL that I didn't get a chance to smack around, I mean do business with when I was in Germany, lol. So this makes it even better. If he wins, he will get the box and one of my German Specials. This one will come straight from my personal collection. If he doesn't win, the box will go out to the winner and he will get the smacking of a life time anyway. All because I didn't repay the favor of what he did to me while I was in Germany. I don't like shipping over the weekend. So, this will stay open until Sunday evening. If no one has a problem with that. I will close it at 2000 hrs/ 8:00 pm on Sunday instead of Monday. I will then ship out the winnings to the winner. Thanks to all who has participated and to those if any that will up until Sunday evening. I will post the winner then. Thanks again....

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone. Haven't dealt with you yet, but have traded with several brothers in box splits/trades. If its open still I'll get in with 475.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    813 in honor of Tampa Florida the place im forever homesick. Weve exchanged a little friendly fire in the past, with me taking most of the damage lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome contest Rick and thank you for the opportunity! Congrats on such a fantastic mile-marker and look forward to the next 3K posts as well my friend! We've had several dealings in the past, one of the more memorable ones being recently at Barlow's here in Colorado where the Fantastic Duo of Brett's and yourself got together and shared some great smokes, food, and conversation ;) Before that I had attempted my first "bombing of a veteran" and picked you as my learning experience victim hahaha! You retaliated in a huge way and blew me clear back to the stone age! You've always been a great guy and brother on here, and I'm extremely fortunate and glad to be able to call you a friend now too, thanks again Rick!

I'll go ahead and choose 651 for my number, thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our first dealings came by way of your vacation contest last year. I had just sent a bomb your way the day before your contest. To my surprise I won the contest. When the box arrived I was blown away! I opened the box to find a big bag of 10 cigars on top, and a RP Decade box with 3 Decades, 3 Decade Limitada, and a sweet lookin RP lighter! The bag of cigars was equally impressive.

When I first came to the forum I lurked in the background for a few months, reading all the posts and getting to know the crowd. From the beginning, you were among a few guys that I really looked up to on here. Thanks for all you've contributed to the forum. We're all looking forward to your next 3000!

I'd like to have 127 please.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 3k, Rick. Hope you stay here for much, much longer. I'll have 240.

As for dealings in the past, my memory's a bit fuzzy. I think I organized a cluster bomb or two with RCY as the target lol. Then, Rick and I collab'd a hit on firetruckguy. After that, Rick decided to get me back with a huge effin' package that included a bunch of sticks I've never had (a Cohiba Behike among them) and a 1 Liter beer stein straight from Germany.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Grats on 3k don't think we've ever traded? As far as I know we haven't, guess I'll pick 858
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Ric hit me with a long distance bomb about a year ago with a make a wish on some Camachos. He came through big time on some fine smokes. 527 sounds like a good number today.