Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Winner - Mephisto/3000 Post Box Give Away

124»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again Rick for such a great contest and walk-down memory lane! You have made a huge impact on so many of us here! Congrats to Mephisto as well man, danger incoming from Rick bwahahahaha!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Mephisto:
    Wow! Thank you Rick! And thanks to everyone for the kind comments!
    Congrats mephisto and thanks for the awesome Contest Rick. It was also fun to read the memories.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto, time sensitive. Please read your PM's Sir....

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats to Mephisto
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Thanks for the very generous contest !
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Thanks for the very generous contest !

Anytime, by the way. Your box goes in the mail tomorrow. Hope you didn't forget, because I didn't, lol....

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Sorry. That was a hard pm to answer. I know everyone here already knows it, but Rick is one of the most generous people I've ever met. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    Mephisto:
    Sorry. That was a hard pm to answer. I know everyone here already knows it, but Rick is one of the most generous people I've ever met. Thank you very much.

You are welcome Sir.....

DC 0310 2640 0002 2316 9386

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Congrats on the milestone, Rick. As always the forums are a better place with you in em, and not just the TP&B section but in your contributions all over the boards.

I'm no heavy hitter in this section but we had one dealing way back in late 2010 or early 2011. I bombed you when you we're in Germany and I think it had your first DPG Cuban Classic in it. Could be wrong on that but I think you mentioned it way back.

I'll take 112 if its still available.

I have limited space though, certainly no room for a full box, so if I win I'll have to make some room with some sort of a donation to either the DCC or an APO of my choice. Maybe both.

DC 0312 0090 0002 2948 1623

Shouldn't have taken this long....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    boydmcgowan:
    Congrats on the milestone, Rick. As always the forums are a better place with you in em, and not just the TP&B section but in your contributions all over the boards.

I'm no heavy hitter in this section but we had one dealing way back in late 2010 or early 2011. I bombed you when you we're in Germany and I think it had your first DPG Cuban Classic in it. Could be wrong on that but I think you mentioned it way back.

I'll take 112 if its still available.

I have limited space though, certainly no room for a full box, so if I win I'll have to make some room with some sort of a donation to either the DCC or an APO of my choice. Maybe both.

DC 0312 0090 0002 2948 1623

Shouldn't have taken this long....

Like I said earlier via PM, you didn't need to send anything, brother, but I'm grateful. A bomb is just that a random act of kindness with no expectation of return fire. I just sent you a little transcontinental highfive a while back, that's all. No biggie. . . . Now, I am suddenly fearlful . . . . hahaha. Why do I feel like I just poked a bear with a stick?

That last sentence of mine still holds true though. Room is a little sparse, since I use my Humi capacity as my budget enforcer, so if you went overboard and I can't fit it . . . I'll pm you with the details on where I'll be sending a separate package.
  • Options
    You will be okay, trust me. Nothing crazy, just a little thank you.
  • Options
    casa mcgowan has been in rubbles thhe entire weeken . . . . Rick, I am grateful, brother. These came in on friday night after a long stressful week, and it was the perfect way to kick start the weekend. The glass is one of a kind and the centerpiece for te Bomb, but I don't know how you did it or where you got your intel from, but this was an amazing bomb filled out with a 8 cigars that I want to try . . . badly and I havent had a single one. Seriouslt 8 for 8? I'm humbled at the amount of thought you put into this and have been grinning like an idiot all weekend.

Oh yeah . . . the glass has already been tested out. I Love it. Thank you brother.

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    casa mcgowan has been in rubbles thhe entire weeken . . . . Rick, I am grateful, brother. These came in on friday night after a long stressful week, and it was the perfect way to kick start the weekend. The glass is one of a kind and the centerpiece for te Bomb, but I don't know how you did it or where you got your intel from, but this was an amazing bomb filled out with a 8 cigars that I want to try . . . badly and I havent had a single one. Seriouslt 8 for 8? I'm humbled at the amount of thought you put into this and have been grinning like an idiot all weekend.

Oh yeah . . . the glass has already been tested out. I Love it. Thank you brother.

Awesome, glad your package made it. It was a long time coming my friend. I missed a couple of people from my Germany days, that I wanted to get back. You were one and I'm happy you weren't offended by this. Thanks for patiently waitning, lol. You knew one day it would happen. As for knowing what to through in there. Let's just say, you can update your Bio a little :). Enjoy Boyd and thanks for the PM's....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    boydmcgowan:

Awesome, glad your package made it. It was a long time coming my friend. I missed a couple of people from my Germany days, that I wanted to get back. You were one and I'm happy you weren't offended by this. Thanks for patiently waitning, lol. You knew one day it would happen. As for knowing what to through in there. Let's just say, you can update your Bio a little :). Enjoy Boyd and thanks for the PM's....

hahaha, I guess that does take care of virtually my entire wishlist. Seriously an EPC 2009 Inagural?!?! I'm freakin drooling. This little SOB will be the first to meet its firey death I think.

And of course I wasn't offended, you kidding me? I had nothing to be offended by. I sent you a bomb way back when, just to say thanks for your contributions to the forum, becuase I appreciated them. That was it, brother. So we we're even the day I left the Post Office. You didn't owe me a thing, my friend, I don't ever expect return fire from my bombs. But I sure as heck appreciate the gift, and will enjoy every one of these.

Thanks again Rick, your a good man, and the Forum is better place with BOTLs like you in it.