Options

Eurocave Humidor for Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    silvermarigold:
    Marker:
    If you want to sell a super high end humidor but will not ship anywhere you are going to have a very difficult time.

Imagine the amount of your market you are already eliminating just by saying you are not willing to ship it.

Also if you are going to put yourself out on a cigar forum(s) with no history and no credibility be ready for some pushback. This will be highly scrutinized and by many people not even willing to buy it. Sorry you joined the internets. Be willing to deal with what happens when you show up.
    I think there are plenty of people in the DC metro area with the funds to purchase this item. You should check out the standard of living here. If someone cannot pick it up, they can make all of the arrangements for shipping. I'm not sure why everyone wants to chime in when they have no interest in purchasing it themselves. I guess I came to the right place for "gang up on the lady".
    Ok, I never said anything about DC people being poor. I said 'Imagine the amount of your market you are already eliminating just by saying you are not willing to ship it.'

DC area has a lot of people. I actually know that for a fact. The USA has a lot more people. I figured that out myself.

Funds to purchase an item and willingness to do so are two wildy variant things. You as the salesperson (thanks Robby) are the difference in those two things. So far the difference between having the money to buy it and the willingness to buy it is not becoming closer.

Please read what you have written every time that someone here has responded to you. It is you who are being quick to judge and snarky. If you don't care for the persons comment then ignore them. That is what you are telling us to do, yet you are failing every turn at doing this.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    RCY Cigars:
    silvermarigold:
    skweekz:
    silvermarigold:
    I think there are plenty of people in the DC metro area with the funds to purchase this item. You should check out the standard of living here.
    Yeah thanks to the American tax payer. You're welcome.
    I would expect a simple minded response regarding the standard of living in DC from someone so young. You don't have a firm grasp of economics. Your comments are silly.

*Thread Jack*

Maybe some of this could have been avoided with a PM explaining how we do things around here? No disrespect intended Silvermarigold. We usually introduce ourselves in the General Discussion before we start selling. I understand your just trying to sell something and not trying to build a relationship with anyone in the forum. But, so you can have a little understanding where the BOTL's here are coming from. There is a lot scammers and you never no because this is your first post. Which is a sell of something high end. That's why we introduce ourselves before selling stuff. I hate for you to get a bad impression of our site. But, it's just like anything else you get involved in. We have rules, apologizes.

As for the Thread Jack.

Skweekz you S.O.G. I live in Maryland and I'm in the military. Thank you for helping pay my check. But, as some know. I'm also a business owner. That's your butt if that DC you put up is for me....

Thread Jacking over, :)......

LOL, Hey Rick I think Mike may still be a little salty with you over whole Ravens - Steelers deal last year.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lol, I forgot about that lol. I was thinking it was because of my part as The Young Gun. Skweekz how were those weekend sticks I sent you for the game we won, lol.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    skweekz:
    So if you don't smoke cigars, why did you buy it for $4800 in 2006? And why discriminate against California? With the first statement of your second post you've already cemented your reputation here. Good day to you
    It was probably used for the storage of wine. Eurocave has a pretty strong reputation for being in the "mercedes" class for wine storage. At any rate, it's way too expensive for me, for sure, and coolidors are very popular on this site - the poor man's humidor - so I'd guess he's barking up the wrong web site.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Lol, I forgot about that lol. I was thinking it was because of my part as The Young Gun. Skweekz how were those weekend sticks I sent you for the game we won, lol.
    They made that public beating somewhat bearable. This year is gonna be even worse. Which, holy freakin crap, I still owe you and AMZ from a wager over that game. Sorry guys I completely lost it on that one (yea yeah too much cryin over the losses)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    They made that public beating somewhat bearable. This year is gonna be even worse. Which, holy freakin crap, I still owe you and AMZ from a wager over that game. Sorry guys I completely lost it on that one (yea yeah too much cryin over the losses)
    Hahaha, After the game I knew you were probably a little upset after that beating and I didn't want to rub it in, lol. Completely forgot about that. Im the kind of guy to let it ride !!! Double or nothing November 18th 8:20pm ?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Hahaha, After the game I knew you were probably a little upset after that beating and I didn't want to rub it in, lol. Completely forgot about that. Im the kind of guy to let it ride !!! Double or nothing November 18th 8:20pm ?
    Haha I'm game. Based on how it's looking so far for Pittsburgh I might as well send you the sticks now!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Haha I'm game. Based on how it's looking so far for Pittsburgh I might as well send you the sticks now!

Lol, I'm good after what you just did to me Sir. But you know where I stand with this. GO Ravens!!!!

• Options
    Is Eurocave humidor is still available i love to purchase it and i am located in LA,CA
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Seeing as how the last time the seller was at CCom was 11 May 2012, I'm going to say maybe. Send her a Private Message and I'm sure she will get back to you presently.Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Seeing as how the last time the seller was at CCom was 11 May 2012, I'm going to say maybe. Send her a Private Message and I'm sure she will get back to you presently.Welcome to the forum!
    Well, the picture account is still open, and the pictures are still on it.

Wait, wait wait...she specifically said no CA residents. Sorry man.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Maybe in a year and a half she changed her mind. That thing takes up a lot of space.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvermarigold:
    catfishbluezz:
    silvermarigold:
    Marker:
    If you want to sell a super high end humidor but will not ship anywhere you are going to have a very difficult time.

Imagine the amount of your market you are already eliminating just by saying you are not willing to ship it.

Also if you are going to put yourself out on a cigar forum(s) with no history and no credibility be ready for some pushback. This will be highly scrutinized and by many people not even willing to buy it. Sorry you joined the internets. Be willing to deal with what happens when you show up.
    I think there are plenty of people in the DC metro area with the funds to purchase this item. You should check out the standard of living here. If someone cannot pick it up, they can make all of the arrangements for shipping. I'm not sure why everyone wants to chime in when they have no interest in purchasUing it themselves. I guess I came to the right place for "gang up on the lady".
    I dont think anyone cares if you're a man or woman honestly.... This is the most considerate forum in the cigar world hands down. This has nothing to do with you being a woman (you brought that up), and everything to do with your approach. We're watching our backs from people on the website listed in my signature... Good luck, try an apology and start over.
    Apologize for what exactly? True, a few nice people said nice things, but a few (like you) are just here to make snarky comments. It's just a humidor for god's sake. I can take my business elsewhere. I don't need to sell it that bad to take this type of abuse from people who don't even know me. What's it to you anyway?
    We can be a funny lot can't we?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    You get a break since you were in the 82nd. That was posted on 19 Apr 2012, 11:25 AM.
  • Options
    Rain:
    You get a break since you were in the 82nd. That was posted on 19 Apr 2012, 11:25 AM.
    Thanks....that's what I get for reading a post from start to finish without checking the date.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    How could one tell with all the necro?
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    Thanks....that's what I get for reading a post from start to finish without checking the date.
    The bright side is I'm probably the only one who knows what you initially said ;)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone Make this do the clicky thing....I'm on an ipad and it's not letting me do it (easily)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ojrQq6yc_2w

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Free Post!!!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    What he said^^^^
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    The bright side is I'm probably the only one who knows what you initially said ;)
    no your not
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    no your not
    Yea, well in another thread I thought I was being cool by answering a questions until after I hit post and realized four or five people already answered. I suppose I just need to stfu for a while.
  • Options
    Nahhhh, you're good.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    no your not
    Yea, well in another thread I thought I was being cool by answering a questions until after I hit post and realized four or five people already answered. I suppose I just need to stfu for a while.
    haha , aint it great when someone brings up a old post
  • Options
    I happen to be a huge fan of it :)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Yes, we know.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Yes, we know.
    ....doh.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Yes, we know.
    ....doh.
    ROFL! Walked into that one, did we?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    What about i send someone to pack it and send humidor to CA and i pay shipping charge?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E092469:
    What about i send someone to pack it and send humidor to CA and i pay shipping charge?
    Excellent! Where a outs in Ca? We have lots of helpful members in there!