Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Breaking Bad

Has anyone ever seen this show? I've watched it since day 1 and i think it is possibly the best show on TV. Just wondering if there are any other fans?

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    friggin love this show! way more than I expected. I also like Eureka. 2 shows from completely opposite ends of the viewing spectrum.
  • Options
    Pittsburgh huh? Have you every been to Permani Bros (sp?). My fiance says it's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    I have indeed been to Primanti Brothers, i live about 3 blocks from one. They are great if you get a chance to come here do yourself a favor and grab a cheesteak with egg from primantis and an Iron City Light to wash it down. I have not seen Eureka... is it a good show?
  • Options
    Eureka is pretty good. My fiance got me into it. It's kind of a quirky sci-fi meets northern exposure show.
  • Options
    Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    iwsmith2:
    Has anyone ever seen this show? I've watched it since day 1 and i think it is possibly the best show on TV. Just wondering if there are any other fans?
    I love this show. The last episode was really good. I don't know his real name, but the main character is a really great actor (I also love him as Hal in Malcom in the Middle). I think this show is going to start getting really intense.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Cranston..Great Show..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody else catch the first episode of season 5??? WOW
    looks like we're in for quite a ride this season...I had read somewhere this will be the final season, if so I can only imagine what's in store.

I'm currently re-watching the original seasons, already on season 2, gonna finish the other "old episodes" these next couple weeks before I watch anymore of season 5....such a good show, and the episodes are still great the second time around.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Breaking Bad is the only tv show I must watch. Love this show. I hear things are going to start going really bad for Mr. White. He will be paying for all his past mis-deads at the expense of family members. There is still an open option for another shortened season after this one, or a slightly longer season this year. Someone I know has a daughter who worked on the show as a writer, an assistant to the shows creator, and then as a production director. She is not working on the show this year but says it is going to get "pretty dark" as if it wasn't already.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Breaking Bad is the only tv show I must watch. Love this show. I hear things are going to start going really bad for Mr. White. He will be paying for all his past mis-deads at the expense of family members. There is still an open option for another shortened season after this one, or a slightly longer season this year. Someone I know has a daughter who worked on the show as a writer, an assistant to the shows creator, and then as a production director. She is not working on the show this year but says it is going to get "pretty dark" as if it wasn't already.
    I heard things will be getting darker as well - I read some articles and saw a few of the "trailers/behind the scenes videos" where the actors alluded to this.

That's cool you have an "inside connection" to the show, I imagine that has to be one helluva interesting show to work on.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oh man, I just got caught up from S1 to now in about a week. I cracked out on this like I did when I caught up with Lost. One of the best written shows in a long time. Can't wait to see how this plays out. I really like how you can't help but like Walt even though he's pretty ruthless and over time has worsened as his desperation has caused him problems where there weren't any. Fantastic show.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jdorais:
    Eureka is pretty good. My fiance got me into it. It's kind of a quirky sci-fi meets northern exposure show.
    WOW ! There is a face I haven't seen around here for a while. Where have you beed hiding Jeff? You still haven't even passed 1000 posts yet!? C'mon man you need to spend more time with us and less time with that fiance'.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I already can't wait until Sunday. One of the best, if not the best, shows I've ever seen on television.

Where are you guys catching up on past seasons? I never saw the beginning of season 1 and would like to rewatch some of the rest of the other seasons.

Laker, check the date on jdorias' post....it's over 3 years old so I guess he's still MIA!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Heavy:
    Yeah, I already can't wait until Sunday. One of the best, if not the best, shows I've ever seen on television.

Where are you guys catching up on past seasons? I never saw the beginning of season 1 and would like to rewatch some of the rest of the other seasons.

Laker, check the date on jdorias' post....it's over 3 years old so I guess he's still MIA!
    LMAO... well whatttya know! Thanks heavy.
  • Options
    Heavy:

Our cable provider (insight) had season 4 "On Demand".

But I have all the old seasons saved on my computer....but the downside is that I can only watch them from my computer.

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    What an awesome show. Is there a season 5 or did they end it at 4?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    What an awesome show. Is there a season 5 or did they end it at 4?
    Season 5 premiered Sunday night.
  • Options
    hopefully I can find it on demand or something when I get back next month
  • Options
    Heavy:

I got a smart DVD and streamed S1 - S3 on Netflix. Then the last half of S4 On Demand from **** Cable. The first half of S4 was shown the week before the premiere of S5, E1.
  • Options
    Heavy, check your PM.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breaking bad and Dexter are probably the best written shows on television. They are worth owning for sure!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Heavy, check your PM.
    Replied. Thanks bro, and thanks to everyone for letting me know where you're watching older episodes.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm usually pretty bad at tuning in each week for a new episode of any show...I think I can do it for Breaking Bad. Shows like this make the existence of the Real Housewives tolerable...lets you know that television isn't completely devoid of quality content.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I'm usually pretty bad at tuning in each week for a new episode of any show...I think I can do it for Breaking Bad. Shows like this make the existence of the Real Housewives tolerable...lets you know that television isn't completely devoid of quality content.
    especially during the summer as the tv shows are slim pickings. We have Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels to look forward to.
  • Options
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    especially during the summer as the tv shows are slim pickings. We have Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels to look forward to.
    Hell on Wheels looks good...haven't seen it though. AMC seems to have some quality shows, I've enjoyed watching The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Killing...and I know they have several more as well.
  • Options
    Doesn't the new season of SOA start relatively soon as well?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Doesn't the new season of SOA start relatively soon as well?
    September or October I think.
  • Options
    Did you watch that season finale?!???!!! STFU. AMC! How am I supposed to wait for next season......awesome finale

• Options
    I haven't seen the finale yet, it's on the dvr though. Given how epic this show has gotten, I'm sure I'll be right there with you, impatiently awaiting the next season.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Did you watch that season finale?!???!!! STFU. AMC! How am I supposed to wait for next season......awesome finale
    Serious...the final scene was awesome