Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Breaking Bad

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jgibv:
    Did you watch that season finale?!???!!! STFU. AMC! How am I supposed to wait for next season......awesome finale
    I just caught up on the last two episodes. Wow, what an ending but it's something easily overcome. Can't wait for the last eight episodes.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Just an amazing show all around. Hank's face was great!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    I'm usually pretty bad at tuning in each week for a new episode of any show...I think I can do it for Breaking Bad. Shows like this make the existence of the Real Housewives tolerable...lets you know that television isn't completely devoid of quality content.
    especially during the summer as the tv shows are slim pickings. We have Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels to look forward to.
    Hell on Wheels looks good...haven't seen it though. AMC seems to have some quality shows, I've enjoyed watching The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Killing...and I know they have several more as well.
    I've been watching all of these shows and can say Hell on Wheels doesn't disappoint. Worth watching for sure. BTW, nothing makes the existence of Real Housewives of blah blah blah okay or tolerable. The fact that these shows even have audiences make me cringe and even morn for our American culture.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Did you watch that season finale?!???!!! STFU. AMC! How am I supposed to wait for next season......awesome finale
    Serious...the final scene was awesome
    Hell yeah - hanks face was priceless...I can't wait to find out what he does with this "information". And the couple montages were awesome as well - great contrast of visuals and the music too (both the money exchange scene & prison scene).

After watching it, I went online to try and find info on future episodes.....and came across this article which had an interesting theory about Mike WARNING SPOILERS - if you haven't kept up with this season!! and that would tie into the initial "foreshadowing" scene that started this whole season.....
    Either way - awesome episode and I don't know how I'll be able to wait until next summer to see the rest!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Hell yeah - hanks face was priceless...I can't wait to find out what he does with this "information". And the couple montages were awesome as well - great contrast of visuals and the music too (both the money exchange scene & prison scene).

After watching it, I went online to try and find info on future episodes.....and came across this article which had an interesting theory about Mike WARNING SPOILERS - if you haven't kept up with this season!! and that would tie into the initial "foreshadowing" scene that started this whole season.....
    Either way - awesome episode and I don't know how I'll be able to wait until next summer to see the rest!!
    Nah Walt was explaining to Todd that he (Walt) had to do it, then he hid it from Jessie it was absolutely Mike in the trunk.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

Nah Walt was explaining to Todd that he (Walt) had to do it, then he hid it from Jessie it was absolutely Mike in the trunk.
    ah, got ya - was that right at the beginning of the episode? i must have missed that part - was grabbing snacks in the kitchen. I'll have to rewatch it later.

• Options
    Heizenberg is becoming a beast. There a website that has all seasons and episodes streaming. PM me if you want to know.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    This whole season has been amazing.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    ccezar:
    Heizenberg is becoming a beast. There a website that has all seasons and episodes streaming. PM me if you want to know.
    PM to you brother.
  • Options
    Got a kick out of this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_Kd9ZoA6Q

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice find brother
  • Options
    Summer cannot get here fast enough....can't wait for this show to come back.

Been watching some "fan tributes" to hold me over, favorite one I've found so far:
    *Contains Spoilers from earlier seasons*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiI3y15b4TA
    (This guy has some other pretty good videos too...check out his youtube channel.)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I need to get back on this..watched the first 31/2 seasons..gotta see it ALL!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Man, I need to get back on this..watched the first 31/2 seasons..gotta see it ALL!!
    Do it... The best television series EVER!! Thanks for the post you got me all BB worked up now.
  • Options
    One month and one day left to go.....

Aug 11 @ 9:00 PM

(If you're not caught up on the current season
    Beware: Video Contains Spoilers)

• Options
    The final episodes start on on August 11, which is my birthday. The best present I could get, lol....I'm so addicted to this show.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I just started watching the series. Holy mother of crap. We are hooked! Every time we see a crappy RV we look at each other and wonde if its a meth lab or not. Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Oh man I love this show, it's killing me that I have no internet service (more or less no phone service too), and can't even hit up a site I know of to watch the new stuff once it starts, I know 4.5 Seasons are on Netflix, and I seriously thought the Season 4 Finale couldn't be topped, man I was dead wrong

I'm at a library for the WiFi and computers incase someone wonders how I posted this.
  • Options
    I'm watching a marathon of Breaking Bad right now. The entire fourth season tonight, the first half of season five of Sunday, and the New episode Sunday night. I may need to order a new couch on Monday because the asss groove is going to be too deep to ever use that piece of furniture again
  • Options
    Did anyone watch last night?!???

I did not catch it last night but it's saved on the DVR, hoping to watch it this evening! Can't wait!
    Been looking around online, haven't read any spoilers yet but there's lots of "buzz" about the episode ... sounds like it was a great way to start the final episodes.

Hayblet:
    Oh man I love this show, it's killing me that I have no internet service (more or less no phone service too), and can't even hit up a site I know of to watch the new stuff once it starts, I know 4.5 Seasons are on Netflix, and I seriously thought the Season 4 Finale couldn't be topped, man I was dead wrong

I'm at a library for the WiFi and computers incase someone wonders how I posted this.
    Hey brother ---- I *may* be able to burn DVDs of the earlier seasons for you. You'll only be able to play the DVDs on a computer though.
    (I say may because my DVD burner's been funky lately, it's only been working about 1/2 the time and I haven't been able to troubleshoot it yet.)

But if you're interested, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Did anyone watch last night?!???

I did not catch it last night but it's saved on the DVR, hoping to watch it this evening! Can't wait!
    Been looking around online, haven't read any spoilers yet but there's lots of "buzz" about the episode ... sounds like it was a great way to start the final episodes.

Hayblet:

Hey brother ---- I *may* be able to burn DVDs of the earlier seasons for you. You'll only be able to play the DVDs on a computer though.
    (I say may because my DVD burner's been funky lately, it's only been working about 1/2 the time and I haven't been able to troubleshoot it yet.)

But if you're interested, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.
    Oh, I'm all up to date, but I lack a computer atm, since mine won't fire up (I'm thinking power supply, but I also want to just build a whole new one)
    However, if you were burning the final half season.....
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last nights episode was GREAT!! Can't wait til next week
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unbelievable.. You know this will not end well for a lot of people. I'll say it again. This is the best thing I have ever seen on television.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unbelievable.. You know this will not end well for a lot of people. I'll say it again. This is the best thing I have ever seen on television.
    I know!! If I were you then I would tred lightly, LOL....What now Hank?

Best...Show...Ever....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished watching every episode just in time. I'm thinking of changing my name to Hiesenberg.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else watching the breaking bad marathon on AMC
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Anyone else watching the breaking bad marathon on AMC
    Anytime a Breaking Bad episode is on, I will watch it. Best show ever, I still talk about it with anyone that will listen....
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a great television show.
  • Options
    Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    I loved this show...I found it on Netflix and binge watched at the seasons...I was a little addicted! I really wish it was still on!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saul Gets a spinoff! It's a Prequel, actually so, some of the dead characters will be back on TV! LOL I'll be recording this for sure to see how it goes.